[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Question about the Purif program

Question about the Purif program

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

scifiguy

Non-E

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:16 am

Question about the Purif program

Hi there! My name Paul and I have a question:

Does anyone have experience with the Purif program? I have friends who are somewhat involved with Scientology and they claim it would be good for me (I have a history of alcoholism and they claim this will cleanse me and I will feel better, think clearer, etc, etc). I have read a couple of disconcerting things about the program but my friends swear by the process. Any insight would be much appreciated!
<<

NumberOneSon

Non-E

Post Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Question about the Purif program

Cleanse you of the money in your wallet.

My advice... get some real friends. Stay away... far away. Don't become another casualty.

The Purif is just an entry drug...
<<

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

EPFer

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Re: Question about the Purif program

I was talking with David Love at a protest outside Toronto, and he used to be staff at Narconon in Quebec. One of the issues with the purif for drug addicts (As Narconon administers the purif to them) is the high dosages of Niacin.

According to David's knowledge, the levels of niacin given near the end of the program (up to 5000mg) can cause liver damage -- and in the case of a drug addict, this and the hot sauna is dangerous, and actually caused a few fatalities in Quebec.

Since I was 20 when I did the purif, with no drug history, David says that its not to worry. But I still feel betrayed knowing my liver is worse off for it. I don't really expect anything miraculous from the program, but I was wrong in thinking that it was harmless.
The price of escaping may be everything. I know. But when it feels like nothing is left, remember the only thing you need is to believe in yourself.

Return to Introductions