Post Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello Everybody! Thank you for speaking out!

:) Hello Ex-Scientology Kids!

I am an Ex-scientologist and Ex Sea Org. I post mostly on the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, and Tony Ortega’s Underground Bunker.

I have not been involved with any form of Scientology for over 15 years. It’s only been since spring 2013 that I’ve been doing research into what is really going on with the “church”. I have read A LOT, pretty much all the biggies such as; Road to Xenu, Piece of Blue Sky, Messiah or Madman, Bare-Faced Messiah, Mind Benders, Beyond Belief, Blown for Good, etc. The last chains of my brainwashing have been totally broken. I have posted a couple of personal stories about my involvement in with the Co$ at the ESMB forum.

The Foul Air of the Freewinds an Ex-SO Member’s Story -

A Wingnut Does the EPF -

I recently graduated college with a degree in surgical nursing. I’ve always had an interest in helping people which is why I was attracted to Scientology in the first place. I did not have parents or family that were Scientologists, and wasn’t raised by Scientologists like most people here. But, I was barely an adult (20 years old) when I signed the Billion-Year contract.

The Church of Scientology is a dangerous cult, and the “technology” of L.Ron Hubbard ruins people’s lives. I am here to listen and/or participate in such conversations.

Thank you to all who are speaking out!
“The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy