[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Chris Eisenman Saying Hi!

Chris Eisenman Saying Hi!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

PapaBear

Non-E

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Chris Eisenman Saying Hi!

Hello all. Just a short intro. Chris Eisenman, CMO CW '85-'88 when had our first born with wife Edith, sent to NY Day Org where we "made it go right" for 2 years. Routed out after 6 months of trying (went really fast when they convinced Pat Luefan to loan me the 6K for the freeloaders debt) and have spent all the years after recovering from the experience. Parents Whayne & Marit from Miami got in when I was 10, and it was pretty much downhill from there. In 2003 I realized it was all a scam, and successfully left Clearwater in a Fifth Wheel travel trailer after living next door for about 5 years to to my parents who are OT 8 & OT 7, whatever that means. For those who know me I have 3 kids and one granddaughter. I am now 39 years on in life. From what I can tell, my two brothers Trevor & Hans, as well as my parents have recently disconnected from me, although I haven't heard anything officially. Hardly anyone in Clearwater knows we are out as it would have been out PR I suppose. I have been saved in spirit by Permaculture and Natural Building, as well as Google and the internet for recovering my missing education.

I did spend about 8 months getting interrogated by my father as to what my overts were for leaving and the reasons to leave, but he never really heard what I said from what I can tell. I don't think it fit Hubbards' policies so how could it be true, right?

For you OSA agents on this board, if you bring my family in like last time to have them read this post, tell them I love them and miss them, and I hope they wake up soon to the fact I ask nothing of them except to accept me as family despite our differences.

Love to you all, blessings to you and yours, may you find peace and happiness despite the past.

Chris
<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Welcome

Amy S. ALK greater so cal area

My way of joking is to tell the truth; it's the funniest joke in the world.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 am

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 am

<<

PapaBear

Non-E

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:41 am

Thank you

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

exmessenger

Non-E

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 pm

<<

PapaBear

Non-E

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:46 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:57 am

<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 am

Isnt it ironic

<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:02 am

Isnt it ironic

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 am

Re: Welcome

Last edited by Iknowtoomuch on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

verboten

EPFer

Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 am

meep

-Unknown author.
"Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, and psychologists collect the rent!"
Where does that leave Us?
<<

Megalomaniac

EPFer

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 am

It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Return to Introductions