Kudos to Anonymous

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Kudos to Anonymous

I have to say that I was very impressed with Anonymous's rallys on Feb 10th and I assume that many of Anonymous are finding this new forum so I wanted to communicate that.

As a long time Sea Org member who left years ago and has basically been sitting on the sidelines watching, I couldn't believe what I was seeing on U Tube across the planet during that day.

The fact that you were able to organize those rally's all over the world in something like 2 weeks is amazing to me!

You have done more in the past few weeks to expose Scientology than I have seen in many years.

As a former Marketing executive, I tip my hat to you all for a job very well done!!!

You have motivated me to join the "raids" on March 15th and I think you are going to see even more people out there this time.

Thank you from a former Scientology and Sea Org member who would like to see the human rights abuses and family disconnections stopped once and for all. :rockon:
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 am

You are welcome, and thank you for being brave enough to blow and stand up against the abuses. While many of us have read many, many hours of LRH tech and CoS policy, we have never truly lived them and your insights and stories will prove more powerful then any of our voices.
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:13 am

You Ex-Sci and the old guard critics are the really couragous and daring people. Risking disconnects, harassment, and other happy fun time visits from CoS officals without a masked legion in classy suits behind you all back then.

Hopefully, more will set themselves free now. And join the masked ranks.
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

massfag23131

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:11 am

Re: Kudos to Anonymous

Clickman wrote:I have to say that I was very impressed with Anonymous's rallys on Feb 10th and I assume that many of Anonymous are finding this new forum so I wanted to communicate that.

As a long time Sea Org member who left years ago and has basically been sitting on the sidelines watching, I couldn't believe what I was seeing on U Tube across the planet during that day.

The fact that you were able to organize those rally's all over the world in something like 2 weeks is amazing to me!

You have done more in the past few weeks to expose Scientology than I have seen in many years.

As a former Marketing executive, I tip my hat to you all for a job very well done!!!

You have motivated me to join the "raids" on March 15th and I think you are going to see even more people out there this time.

Thank you from a former Scientology and Sea Org member who would like to see the human rights abuses and family disconnections stopped once and for all. :rockon:

We thank you. It is amazing that people can stand up to something so demeaning and ruthless. If I was given the chance I would shake the hands of every victim to the disconnect policy.

Tears are brought to my eyes when I realize how beautiful y'all are. My actions are only a fraction of the courage it takes to speak out in the manner y'all have

THANK YOU.
need i say more
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:20 am

Thank you all for the warm responses.

The hardest thing at the time of leaving a group that you have dedicated your heart and soul to, is leaving behind family and friends that you have known and cared about for years.

One thing I have learned however, is that eventually, many of them do leave. I have reconnected with many of my former friends over the past few years. They came to the same conclusions that I had and everyone of them told me I should be happy I left when I did, because it only got worse!

I therefore hold out hope that my family members and more friends will reconnect with me in the near future.

Anonymous, along with other crusaders like Magoo, Mark Bunker, and previously by such great people as Robert Vaughn Young to name a few, are making it possible, through the power of the internet for Scientologists to hopefully come to their senses and see what is REALLY going on.

Again, thanks to all of you. We really appreciate it.
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

anondc

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm

This is why.

Fight for your family, friend. Strike while the iron is hot.
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:21 pm

The courage that you ex-scientologists have shown is beyond words. We are proud and deeply honored to stand beside you in this fight. This is why.
Awaiting the day we no longer need masks...
<<

Ano Nymous

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:52 am

AnonyMoose wrote:The courage that you ex-scientologists have shown is beyond words. We are proud and deeply honored to stand beside you in this fight. This is why.

Seconded.

Also, the marcabs gave us space fleets.
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:15 am

AnonyMoose wrote:The courage that you ex-scientologists have shown is beyond words. We are proud and deeply honored to stand beside you in this fight. This is why.

Well, its come full circle. I didn't even start thinking about speaking up until the church drew the ire of Anonymous. I mean, I am sitting on a story to tell that won't come out until I get a few affairs in order but it would have NEVER come out if Anonymous hadn't picked up the cause. Their motives for anything they seem to do are kindred to my own... epic lulz or in this case, something worth fighting for.

What you guys are doing is important and it is making a difference, at least to me. Maybe, you'll see me out there at some protest, eye-patch and all. Maybe I'll figure out a way to get a message to at least a few RPFers and hopefully they can gather the courage to free themselves. We can certainly staunch the flow of new people going into SCN, that would be a clear message on its own.

At any rate, your very honored, we're very honored, big group hug... but don't ever discount the work that you've done and continue to do. We'll do our part and keep feeding you inspiration.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Ano Nymous

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm glad we helped someone. Were you inside when they said anon was marcab's mindless minions, btw?

Return to Activism & Campaigns