[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Email Sunday:Assbestos we can, ver. 050408

Email Sunday:Assbestos we can, ver. 050408

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

gf1570

Non-E

Post Sun May 04, 2008 7:48 am

Email Sunday:Assbestos we can, ver. 050408

[QUOTE=ChurchOfCylontology;224574]I recommend that all Anons try to contact personal injury attorney firms in their areas to alert them of a possible pool of victims that were knowingly exposed to blue asbestos for at least twenty years. Here's a note I just sent to Weitz & Luxenberg () which specializes in asbestos cases:

I don't know if your firm can take any action against the Church of Scientology, but they knowingly exposed countless people to blue asbestos on their cruise ship, the Freewinds, for at least twenty years. I saw your ad on TV and wanted to alert you to a large potential pool of victims that may be suffering from asbestos exposure. Here are some links that verify the story:

Knowing PI attorneys as I do, they will probably take a great interest in this issue.[/QUOTE]

A mere half step ahead of you my friend! Let's call it "Email Sunday:Assbestos we can, ver. 050408"

I have been drafting a similar email to generate awareness and excitement. Not quite finished yet, because I spent a potion of the day collecting contact emails for over 40 law firms in 22 states (inc.CA and FL) who specialize in asbestos lawsuits. Copy this list of addresses directly into you BCC line (or whatever you like) and send away! I even included the bloody semicolons for your copy and pasting pleasure.

How many folks can we get to send out informative emails to these fine litigious types today???? BTW, does anyone know where that list of SCI INC passengers is? I saw it on one of these sites, but forgot where it was. Was list of passengers, year by year, from the last 10-20 years. I thought I would send that list along to give them an idea of who to talk to. Damn my bookmarks!!!

Keep an eye out for more email days! Next, I will release a list of contact emails for child abuse/labor activists and organizations. I am also working on a list of emails to tip off every major TV station and 2 major news papers for the 25 largest cities in the US, plus some national and international news outlets.

More email days to come!!!! Get you copy and paste email lists here!

Law firms specializing in asbestos litigation:

ksammons@vasquezsammons.com; makarem@law-rm.com; kunstler@law-rm.com; folinsky@law-rm.com; wcburgy@nicholllaw.com; areyes@mesolawyers.com; andrsnlw@bellsouth.net; info@gogaliher.com; bmeacham@localnet.com; wjk@knappohlgreen.com; info@reedarmstrong.com; hfsp@il-mo-lawfirm.com; jkurowski@kbslf.com; dcarcol@prodigy.net; tablaw@comcast.net; jkittel@mazur-kittel.com; barbarasmith@serlinglaw.com; attorneys@jaquesadmiralty.com; bmcchesney@gatewayinjurylaw.com; kreeg@reeglawfirm.com; Lori@stltriallawyers.com; info@cantorburger.com; robpeirce@peircelaw.com; kgorecki@peircelaw.com; CSandler@BRBS.com; emnass@hbnpclaw.com; dvc@law4000.com; info@statenlaw.com; dct@rrv.net; steven@smglegal.com; info@cbmclaw.com; offices@bmplaw.net; peter@gemmalaw.com; dnichol@nicholassociates.com; art.gonzalez@bcoonlaw.com; wcburgy@nicholllaw.com; attorney@frankpasternak.com
<<

gf1570

Non-E

Post Sun May 04, 2008 7:51 am

OK, message is sent!!! Who's next?
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Sun May 04, 2008 4:33 pm

good stuff goin' on...

The Public Clammer!

Return to Activism & Campaigns