[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Protest flyers

Protest flyers

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Protest flyers

Hey I've been playing around with some ideas for flyers that I wanted to run by you guys. I wanted to see if I could get permission to use your logo from the frontpage, but if you'd rather I not do that I can change it. Anyway, here they are. Feel free to comment and or use them for your own purposes:

Awaiting the day we no longer need masks...
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Cool!

Hell ya, you can certainly use our logo.
<<

spring

Non-E

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 am

I came in here looking just for this, ExScikids posters to put up. I haven't put up any flyers yet because I haven't found anything I could really stand behind. I didn't want anything too strongly worded, like the "Scientologists Lie and Kill!" kind, although I did like the one's that lists the court cases and proven crimes.

This, your website, is something I want to share with everyone. Everyone should know about what you gals went through, what other children could be going through right now. What other ADULTS might be going through right now.
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:19 am

Feel free to use them or alter them however you wish Spring. Also, if anyone has ideas for messages they'd like to see on posters and flyers, you can just PM me or post in this thread and I'll get to work on it.

For the protest on 3/15, I had thought it would be so cool to have a site that we could advertise especially to current Scientologists, a place where they (and their stories) would be welcomed. So I was really excited when I saw this place start up, and I want to do my part in getting the word out.
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:10 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

spring

Non-E

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:17 am

Oh great! I was wondering if you could check out the flyer I made. I'm trying to tailor it to attract the attention of people on my campus, where I plan to put them up. What do you think?

I'm debating on whether using Disconnection without defining it. The intended audience will not know much at all about Scientology.

(I don't know what's wrong with the thumbnail but the image link is good)
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:48 am

<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:55 am

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:59 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 am

All right one more before I go to bed. I'm trying to come up with a flyer to hand out at the protest that will get people's attention and get them interested in the web sites. Please comment/criticize the wording, content, etc. Thanks 8)

<<

TaoSunWu

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:51 pm

If Tom Cruise and I show up at an MVA who's help would you choose? ~ Did I mention that I'm a Paramedic/FF?
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:00 pm

<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Fixed, thanks! Yeah, at the Portland rally apparently there's going to be yet another protest group marching by for some other cause (yeah that's Portland all right) and I thought who better to introduce ourselves to. I fear no actual Scientologists will ever approach us for information at the rally, at least not yet anyway.
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:04 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:10 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

TaoSunWu

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 am

If Tom Cruise and I show up at an MVA who's help would you choose? ~ Did I mention that I'm a Paramedic/FF?
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:51 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

AthlAnon 88

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 am

Thought I'd share one I made to reflect 3/15 in Georgia. Though anyone can use it, just run'er through photoshop and edit out the Georgia info.

I'm printing these in sets of four (in color) to cut out and pass as leaflets.

"Ba Ba"
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:05 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
Next

Return to Activism & Campaigns