[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The Oprah's Show

The Oprah's Show

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:41 pm

The Oprah's Show

Im not sure if this is supposed to be here, or not. Also this wasnt my idea, so someone might have mentioned it earlyer on. If that is the case, again, sorry.

As to the idea itself: Oprah. The story of this site, and more broadly the story of $cientology's child abuse is, IMO something that woud be intrigueing, and offcourse woud mean huge publicity for the anti-$cilon cause.
Which brings us to the actual battleplan. How do we get theyr attention? You can mail them a suggestion here: http://www.oprah.com/email/email_landing.jhtml , but i honestly dont know if they read these things very carefully. The best way i can figure is if we had an actual e-mail where the proposal can be send- all official and representative, or a phone number. If anyone has any better suggestions, post'em please. Ill do the same if i find something relevant as well
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:53 pm

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm

<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Dunno where it started, i red it the chans (are we specifing or is it rule 1&2).
Either way, it belongs here, i think, becouse Oprah will be most interested in the story that tis site stands for- abuse of children and general human rights abuses of scientology. Either way, everyone who has some time shoud use the link i have it the previous post, and send a suggestion. Send only one, and write it yourselves, dont just paste something, make sre each one seems individual. BUT, even so, as i sayd i dont know if they pay that much attention to those mails, and even if they do, they must get a ton of those, who knows when they will read ours? The best way is if we find a insider who is simpathetic and can give us conntact info- someone on the staff of the show, or someone who has een on the show, or someone with general knowlege how theypick their guests.
Also, ill check if there is a thread on enturbulation and start one if there isnt.
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:17 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:57 pm

<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:06 pm

<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:24 am

<<

AnonLegionary

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:50 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:37 am

Here's the deal with Oprah, from all I know.

She was, believe it or not, the beginning of my waking up. (She said something---and it all began to snap apart). So I've written her, trying to
get on her show and tell her my story. She's never answered.

Also, she's really good friends with TC and JT, and being a very good business woman, she a) Knows they=money. Also, I'm sure C of S/OSA
has an entire program they're running on her, unbeknownst to her.
b) She IS Anti-cults, but I'm sure doesn't think Scientology is a cult.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised at all if there are not Scios working there, and quite possibly high up in it. That's my guess.

I know Enturbulation.org has been discussing getting me and/or Jenna onto it---
but again, there's that snag. My suggestion to them, and to you all is this:
We need to find a contact...someone who can help get this set up.

And of course OSA *is* reading this, as I type it----so whatever their program is, they're now adding all that's been on enturbulation.org
and soon here, to their program. IF ((IF)) anyone does get a hot contact:
DO ***NOT*** post their name here, or anywhere public, please.

She said tonight, on her education channel ("A NEW EARTH") that she is a Christian, so that's another avenue to possibly talk with her about.

Hope that helps :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:49 am

<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:57 pm

<<

Alexander

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:58 pm

<<

Xenuphobe

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 am

Additional guests...

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 am

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

somedude

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:46 pm

<<

larfalot

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Buffy: I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a small step, and conclusions there were.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:45 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
Next

Return to Activism & Campaigns