[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - May 31st 2008 - Old Guard Raid in East Grinstead, UK

May 31st 2008 - Old Guard Raid in East Grinstead, UK

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 pm

May 31st 2008 - Old Guard Raid in East Grinstead, UK

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Fri May 30, 2008 10:14 am

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic

As you might tell by now, this went very, very well.

Like one Anon said it; We went to the dragons den, moved up to the dragon, and then poked him in the eye.

Spent much time in East Grinstead High street getting lots of support from the locals, and a couple of abusive shouts and wierd requests from local Scilons. The incident that sits best with me was an American lady coming up and asking me and another person who paid us to do this. After much enturbulating, and an incident involving a sign that the police found inappropriate, either Bonnie or Richard Woods came up with the brilliant idea of marching up to St. Hill. This sat well with Anon, and the march began. After about 30 minutes we all arrive at the mouth of the dragon, and spend some time enturbulating scilons coming in and out of St. Hill. Then there is yet another idea from the Woods camp, there is a path which can take you around the actual grounds of St. Hill and get you up to a point where you are in full view of the castle. After one of the most utterly bizarre hiking trips I've ever undertaken (and I've been in the military), we arrive at the eye of the dragon and proceed to poke lightly. The scilons were not happy with us, but kept their mouths shut. We even managed to get around and stand right outside the windows of their traning and auditing rooms.

Seriously, today we have scared the thetans out of the scilons, and I believe that David the dwarf will never recover from the blow.

Pictures are forthcoming, 4% uploaded now. Also, I believe James has a couple of very interesting stories.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:17 am

Even managed to briefly chat with Elana Grossi (OT8, L11, ex-Israeli army officer, and my landlady while I was studying in St Hill) who was driving past while outside the main entrance to St Hill. Her comments to me where:

1. Are you a nutter?
2. These people are Nazis
3. What is you name?
4. You where a pervert in my house.

I tried to give her a copy of Gene Zimmers report, but she threw it back quite forcefully at me and another Anon. This was supposedly caught on video camera, though not yet checked youtube to see if is been posted yet.

All round it was an interesting day, far more eventful than a London protest.

And managed to finish off the day with the London Circle line party, essentially a flash mob of people (thousands actually) who all decided to have a drink and a party on the tube on the day before the ban on drinking alcohol kicks in. Didn't meet any anons on the tube, but was good fun anyway.

Yippee to the ability of the internet to spontaneously organize large groups of people
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:11 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:12 am

Yes, my set (the link with Orderous in it from James), is now fully updated and uploaded, although the continuity is a bit screwed, sorry about that.

Update; This is simply to post one of the images. Maybe not the best, but definately the most iconic.

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Fair warning since this forum is also seen by Scientologists and others who might not want it; These videos do contain OTIII references galore.

Back to back posting, but I keep a running view on the videos that come up on Enturb. So going to use this post and continously update as new videos and other media keep turning up; (Just click the name of the video and it's linked, in case you're wondering.)

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO, SPREAD EVERYWHERE

Considering the ENG case, this is probarbly the most important footage from the protest. A protestor was asked to remove his sign because it had the words "brainwashing" and "evil" connected to the Church of Scientology.

Marching to St. Hill and being enturbulators at the gate

Sneaking around the flank and attacking from behind, in the most bizarre hike of all time

But before we got around to the rear of their trench we were spotted, well actually, they were spotted in their seriosuly crappy attempt at filming us in secret

This is video from the protest site where we spent the first hours of the day, this is right smack in the middle of East Grinstead, CoS owned buildings all around

WARNING! Video has scilon lady speaking her mind about SP protesters, if you've ever seen a picket video before you know not to show this to your kids. Beyond that I'll let James explain what actually happened if he feels like it.

Yup, it had to happen. Some Anons were followed by a man with a camera (anyone here can identify him as a scilon?). After this video was taken he still followed them for about 10 minutes before they managed to loose him

General summary of the whole day, however, at the end there are two short but extremely interesting interviews. SEE THIS!

Two parter going through our adventures in East Grinstead and St. Hill, quite well done and funnily put together
Last edited by Orderous on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow, you had a fantastic day by the looks of it.

The photo above is Fantastic Orderous. Obviously a day of Win Win Win!
Well Done to all of you.
Love
Sharone
the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:43 am

Just been looking at all the vids and footage on Winstead.
I am so annoyed i had to work. You guys and gals did a brilliant job.
Epic! Epic! Epic!

Very interesting chat on Enturb, unfortunately still haven't heard back from admin.

One point i'd like to bring up, someone said they had directed an 11 year old to Lisa Mcpherson site. Whilst this is a very important site and very much needs to be made as publicly known as possible, i don't recommend directing young kids there. I am fully aware of Scientology and what they do and as a grown adult i had nightmares for a week + after looking at the pictures of Lisa Mc Pherson, admitedly i was very sick at the time, but even so that is one hell of a thing for adults to deal with let alone children.

Whilst Anonymous masks do not frighten kids, i think pics of Lisa will,it may scare kids into not joining Scientology but may frighten them unnecessarily and add fuel to Scientologys' chant "your frightening the children". Scientology frightens children enough already as seen by the testimony of ex kids.Just my thoughts, i'm sure there was no intent to scare.

Fantastic win by Anonymous and OG, see you on the 14th.
Love
Sharone

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 am

Return to Activism & Campaigns