[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - CCHR Picket Tonight with Anonymous

CCHR Picket Tonight with Anonymous

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 am

CCHR Picket Tonight with Anonymous

Ok, Tonight about 30 of us ---myself and the rest from Anonymous---all
went out to Century City here in LA for a Mini-picket at a CCHR Event.
(For anyone new: CCHR = Citizens Commission on Human Rights. It's Scientology's "Stamp out Psychiatry" group).

The head of CCHR is Bruce Wisemen, Kendra's Dad---so we were hoping
to run into him with signs with this new Web site. Whether he saw it or not,
I'm not sure. I know them, didn't see them, but many people came in cars with darkened windows.

We had people on both sides of the driveway---so as people drove in to park, they HAD to see our signs. MANY people gave us dirty looks, many also honked, and waived. (You can guess who the dirty looks people were). Danny Masterson (From "That 70's Show) Drove in, and waived at me--I knew him from years past. I think he dug the masks the guys had on).

Graham Berry arrived with his "Scientology KILLS" T-shirt on, so we decided it best if he just wonder into the Hotel. He sat at the bar, jacket off so all could see his T-shirt, and the bar is sort of in the lobby---on the way to the escalators where they all went down stairs, so they also had to see him :mrgreen:

We stayed about 2 hours. Finally, when everyone was in, we all decided to go grab something to eat. While waiting for our car, a Policeman came up and thanked us for having such a "nice, peaceful picket". :wink:

If you'd like to attend any of these smaller pickets, please let myself,
or anyone from Anonymous here in LA know, so we can make sure you're notified.

And OSA? Didn't I tell you: YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!

:rockon:

Tory/Magoo~~
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

anondc

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:17 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:32 pm

<<

anondc

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:59 pm

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:07 pm

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:09 am

<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:23 am

Also one other thing, Kendra:

I wanted to say to SOMEONE about your Dad disconnecting from you,
but obviously they were driving it, and security was high. (We got in touch
with all of security--so by the end they were on our side, I'd say).

When I arrived, I parked in Valet, so I got to get out of my car with my HUGE
sign, right in front of the Hotel--where all the Scios were parking, too. Quite a few OSA people were outside already, as some of the Anonymous had arrived a half hour earlier. (They're SO cool!)
So I took my time with my sign facing all of them, putting my parking ticket
in my purse. A Security zoomed over saying, "YOU CAN'T STAND HERE LIKE THAT".

I said, "Calm down--I'm just putting my parking ticket away". I could feel
OSA going NUTS. I took my time :mrgreen:
Ok, so finally he said, "Well you HAVE To turn your sign down". I said "OK" and did. I've learned from the past, if you hold a sign even upside down, people still read it--so I made sure it was still very visible". I could feel OSA Gritting their teeth. They= :evil: Me= :D

Ok---we did the picket.
After, I was up by the front of the hotel--waiting for my car, and these 3 OSA people (Or "OT volunteers") were standing right behind myself and my friend. It always pisses me off when they're tailing us---so I turned around to look. Sure enough, this man was giving me this really gross
dirty look. So I did my usual Tory deal:

I walked a few steps back, right next to these 2 men, one woman/hag
and said: "YOU ALL ARE WITH CCHR, AREN'T YOU? DID YOU KNOW THE HEAD OF CCHR, BRUCE WISEMEN DISCONNECTED FROM HIS VERY OWN DAUGHTER?"

The hag had a HEART ATTACK nearly---blocked me from them and started screaming: "YOU ARE VERY RUDE".
:lame:

I said, quite calmly, "I know---that's one of the lines you all push. Great
TRs, Girlie"...and I walked off.

:rockon:

Magoo~~ 8)
PS: The one security guy told me he couldn't leave until I got in my car--and we were all gone. I asked if the Hotel was paying him, or Scientology? He said "The Hotel" --but by the end he was much friendlier
than when I arrived. It REALLY helps to deal with the truth, and a little education re these creeps goes a LONG away.
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight
In Scientology for 30 years, escaped out in 2000,
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Grad 4 auditor, X-OSA volunteer after 20 years, X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang. SP 6 ^
http://www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:37 am

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:52 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:18 am

I don't know about the pizzas, but I did let them know I'm leaving two chairs open for them in the front row in case they decide to show up at the last minute.
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:51 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:45 am

man that is really cool Tory i wish i was with you all. I watched 2 videos on your youtube today and that is how i found out about the picket at CCHR.

Shit i wish i could have been with you all for it. Keep up the great work Tory.

I use to run the CCHR down here in san francisco. I would go to the Psych hospitals and get as many people to come help me picket. We would pass out flyers. I would say very mean things to the Psych Dr.s when i would see them. The DSA jeff would show me pictures of the Psych Dr.s and say when you see any of them Tommy you need to piss them off bad. Make them look nuts So i did. Have a great night everyone. See ya soon Tory.
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Haha, judging by that picture, we got ourselves a real Anonymous Raid-Crack-Squat there! Lookin all profesional. Makes us look like amateurs :P
<<

Dio Brando

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:18 am

Don't fear failure-- not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.- Bruce Lee
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 am

Thanks, Tommy~~~ Yeah---I wish you were here, too.
You would have *loved* this!

But there are lots of pickets coming up! :braveheart: :cheer:

My best~~

Tory/Magoo~~

Return to Activism & Campaigns