Astra - Celeb Center Protest

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Astra - Celeb Center Protest

Okay Astra,

I just saw some photos of you at the Celebrity Center Protest last night in LA.

Give us the details! It looked like a good time. :rockon:

Thanks for supporting Anonymous and their protests!!!
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:53 am

Hey, you didn't tell me you went, girl! Tell us all about it!
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Yes I managed to make it there. It was interesting for me as I used to live 1/2 a block from CC . I was living there and on course at CC when I was recruited for the sea org. Also, the last time I attended the CC Gala event I was in the sea org doing security. I was 17. While walking back to my car with an OSA sea org member, we got mugged by four thugs. It wasn't getting mugged that terrified me, it was how much trouble I knew I was in. Hubbard wrote a policy that getting mugged was considered "out-security". I knew I was in deep sh&* as soon as it happened. I got assigned treason and the guy I was with got a court of ethics.

So anyway, it was much more fun this time around! I arrived at about 7 and was there until about 9:30. I chatted with Graham Berry and some Anonymous. It was very upbeat and a fun atmosphere. It was also nice and cool being the evening. It didn't look like the event was very well attended at CC. And all the chanting by anonymous must have disrupted DMs speech. The surrounding people all seemed very supportive, they seemed to really dislike scientology's presence in their neighborhood. I think i spotted a security guard I used to know named Jay. I kept waving to him, but he would look away. I hope he leaves someday, he was a nice guy.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 pm

astra wrote:Yes I managed to make it there. It was interesting for me as I used to live 1/2 a block from CC . I was living there and on course at CC when I was recruited for the sea org. Also, the last time I attended the CC Gala event I was in the sea org doing security. I was 17. While walking back to my car with an OSA sea org member, we got mugged by four thugs. It wasn't getting mugged that terrified me, it was how much trouble I knew I was in. Hubbard wrote a policy that getting mugged was considered "out-security". I knew I was in deep sh&* as soon as it happened. I got assigned treason and the guy I was with got a court of ethics.

So anyway, it was much more fun this time around! I arrived at about 7 and was there until about 9:30. I chatted with Graham Berry and some Anonymous. It was very upbeat and a fun atmosphere. It was also nice and cool being the evening. It didn't look like the event was very well attended at CC. And all the chanting by anonymous must have disrupted DMs speech. The surrounding people all seemed very supportive, they seemed to really dislike scientology's presence in their neighborhood. I think i spotted a security guard I used to know named Jay. I kept waving to him, but he would look away. I hope he leaves someday, he was a nice guy.

What are you thinking???? You're giving them reasons to believe you're a good person. :wink:

The dislike from the neighbors is huge. The church can't even make friends with the locals...well of course they can't. :lol:
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe

Return to Activism & Campaigns