Another Jab at Co$

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:42 am

Another Jab at Co$

Okay, It's been a few weeks since my first attempt to get on the Fair Game list.

I am considering another attempt. Because just saying you want to be on it is not enough, I am thinking of altering my message to state:

Obviously, the Church of Scientology is unable to fulfill its obligations as dictated by LRH. That being said, I fully acknowledge that I find the current trends within the Church to be an abomination of the Prophet's teachings and thus am campaigning to end the Church's status as such.

Knowing that KSW requires an answer to this action, and my previous attempts to be placed on the Fair Game list have failed, I shall further use my reactive mind to encode upon all readers for free, the OTIII information.

*a summary of OTIII will be placed here*

Now that I have cut into the stats of the Church as a whole, and possibly given the poor reader of this information pneumonia, I must be declared a Suppressive Person. If the Church fails to act in this regard, there can be no choice but to dissolve the Church as an entity for failing to meet its charter, bylaws and constitution as set forth in law.

Sincerely,
Geoff Elder, SP-IX/42

If anyone has any improvements that should be made based on $cientologese, please let me know.
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:52 am

Re: Another Jab at Co$

thkaal wrote:Okay, It's been a few weeks since my first attempt to get on the Fair Game list.

I am considering another attempt. Because just saying you want to be on it is not enough, I am thinking of altering my message to state:

Obviously, the Church of Scientology is unable to fulfill its obligations as dictated by LRH. That being said, I fully acknowledge that I find the current trends within the Church to be an abomination of the Prophet's teachings and thus am campaigning to end the Church's status as such.

Knowing that KSW requires an answer to this action, and my previous attempts to be placed on the Fair Game list have failed, I shall further use my reactive mind to encode upon all readers for free, the OTIII information.

Now that I have cut into the stats of the Church as a whole, and possibly given the poor reader of this information pneumonia, I must be declared a Suppressive Person. If the Church fails to act in this regard, there can be no choice but to dissolve the Church as an entity for failing to meet its charter, bylaws and constitution as set forth in law.

Sincerely,
Geoff Elder, SP-IX/42

If anyone has any improvements that should be made based on $cientologese, please let me know.

*giggle*

Okay, let's see about spicing this up with a little Ron talk. Try this:

Obviously, the Church of Scientology is unable to fulfill its obligations as dictated by LRH. That being said, I fully acknowledge that I find the current trends within the Church to be completely off policy and thus am campaigning to end the Church's status as a religious organization.

Knowing that KSW requires an answer to this action, and my previous attempts to be placed on the Fair Game list have failed, I'd like to let it be known that I will use every means available to me to make the contents of the OTIII materials and the EP of all OT and confidential processes widely known.

Now that I have brought down the stats of the Church as a whole, and possibly given the poor reader of this information pneumonia, I must be declared a Suppressive Person. If the Church fails to act in this regard, there can be no choice but to dissolve the Church as an entity for failing to meet its charter, bylaws and constitution as set forth in numerous P/Ls and HCOBs.

Also: Body Thetan.

Sincerely,
Geoff Elder, SP-IX/42

If that doesn't get you declared, nothing will. Heh.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:57 am

Re: Another Jab at Co$

Tru2form wrote:
thkaal wrote:Okay, It's been a few weeks since my first attempt to get on the Fair Game list.

Sincerely,
Geoff Elder, SP-IX/42

*giggle*

Okay, let's see about spicing this up with a little Ron talk. Try this:

Obviously, the Church of Scientology is unable to fulfill its obligations as dictated by LRH. That being said, I fully acknowledge that I find the current trends within the Church to be completely off policy and thus am campaigning to end the Church's status as a religious organization.

Knowing that KSW requires an answer to this action, and my previous attempts to be placed on the Fair Game list have failed, I'd like to let it be known that I will use every means available to me to make the contents of the OTIII materials and the EP of all OT and confidential processes widely known.

Now that I have brought down the stats of the Church as a whole, and possibly given the poor reader of this information pneumonia, I must be declared a Suppressive Person. If the Church fails to act in this regard, there can be no choice but to dissolve the Church as an entity for failing to meet its charter, bylaws and constitution as set forth in numerous P/Ls and HCOBs.

Also: Body Thetan.

Sincerely,
Geoff Elder, SP-IX/42

If that doesn't get you declared, nothing will. Heh.

I fully endorse this message. :D Tell me what happens when you post that to every org in the united states.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 am

Yeah, that's a good point - don't just send it to one party, send it to multiple parties.

Out of all those ethics officers, someone will declare you. Don't forget to mail it to the MAA and EO of those orgs.

I mean... I guess that's pretty rude, seeing as how you'll be showing these people info they're not supposed to know about yet, but if you really wanna get yourself declared, that's the way to go about it.
<<

MarcabMom

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 am

This is highly entertaining.
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. --Mahatma Gandhi
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 pm

I intend to put this on YouTube. A video of me posting it on their site. Does each Org have its own site? If so, I will happily do it for all and post them quite blatantly on my channel.

Sorry, Tory, but you're a hard act to follow, and I want your subscribers :lol:

Why is

Also: Body Thetan

added to this. I don't see the purpose behind the also. Can this be explained please? I would like to use the lingo appropriately when I write my letters.

Update: Found how to send via website this message to the different orgs.
Last edited by thkaal on Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 pm

thkaal wrote:Why is

Also: Body Thetan

added to this. I don't see the purpose behind the also. Can this be explained please? I would like to use the lingo appropriately when I write my letters.

Because I'm being a pernicious little sh*t.
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Good enough reason for me.
my kingdom is as great!

Return to Activism & Campaigns