[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - IAS Event, St. Hill 2008, Post Game

IAS Event, St. Hill 2008, Post Game

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

narCONon

EPFer

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am

IAS Event, St. Hill 2008, Post Game

DAY ONE, Friday 24th Oct 2008

Well, me Hartley and Tony arrived in the Town centre by about 12:30 for a town picket. We had the promise of /b/lackup at St. Hill at 4pm. We did all the normal handing out fliers and megaphoning stuff, despite all the Scilons could throw at us (and the lone Copper, poor guy). Several Scilons tryed their hands at acting, by pretending to be members of the public, as in this little exchange I had with a guy who looked to be about 19:

HIM: Why are you wearing a mask?
ME: Fair game, attacking, sueing, blah blah blah...
HIM: Yeah, I've read about this. Wasn't it, like, cancelled in the 1970s or something?
ME: How long have you been a Scientologist?
HIM: *Runs away*

At about 2:30 we retired to a pub for a quick pint to fortify us for the next round, which would be at St. Hill. We had to shake off a very persistant Scilon cameraman who wanted to do an interview with me. I said I'd do it up at St. Hill. He didn't like this, but in the end he agreed.

So, up at St. Hill itself. As soon as we arrived, we realised the Scilons plan was to block off the area where we normally protest. They put barriers up everywhere, and even a load of pot plants (wtf?)

The promised /b/lackup arrived a bit late, so they never got to see the Interview. The guy came over and reeled off the script which has been used the world over. Thankfully, by now Anons have read the script and know how to answer it without giving them anything to work with. (Also, constant arm movements make it very hard for them to cut it up and edit it!) Also, I have in my possesion a full copy of the Video, filmed by me and Tony, which I'll keep just in case.

After that, the /b/lackup arrived, and we settled down into a good evenings enturbulation. The Scilons sent out some very young looking preclears to wave union jacks. I don't know why they bothered, because it looked tacky as shit!

Soon after that, realising we could be seen from the car park, they employed "Blocking Tech" using a big yellow Vulture Minister van, which sat in the gate for about 3/4 of an hour!

Realising they could still hear our megaphone, they then, in desparation, sent out bagpipe players to drown us out. This didn't work either, as we very much enjoyed their bracing tunes, and took to dancing and jigging. In fact, I think the (obviously not Scilon) bagpipe players liked us, because we where the only ones clapping and enjoying it. The Scilons just stood around, looking stoney faced.

After that, in obvious desparation, they sent out a tiny little old lady Scientologist to bullbait us. She was OT4 and confirmed the existance of Xenu. She then claimed We knew nothing about Scientology, all ex-Scientologists are liars and the internet is all wrong. After about ten minutes of arguing with her, we collectivly realised there was no point in talking to her. Whatever we said, she'd just reply "I want you to stop spreading lies about my religion!" So we started playing with her, leading to these two beautiful conversations:

BARBARA (Sci troll): I think you have a problem...
FEMANON: (In a tearful voice) NO, You have a problem, you're purple!

and also:

BARBARA: Have you ever met Mike Rinder?
*comic pause*
ME: I like waffles!

This tactic got rid of her eventually. Soon the sun began to set behind the gates of St. Hill

And soon it was dark. Several london Anons had brought glowsticks and a blank black sign, and proceeded to make a giant glowing "XENU" sign, which was hilarious. We stayed until the beginning of DM's speech (when all traffic into St. Hill had basically ceased) and caught a Taxi back into the town, had a few pints and went home! What a day, full of such wins!

PS: at total our numbers where 7. At peak, we reckoned the Scilons had 2000. Outnumbered much?

DAY TWO COMING SOON!
Known on Clambake as "TRS"

Brighton Anon forums: http://www.brightonanon.com/forums/
<<

narCONon

EPFer

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:41 pm

DAY TWO, 25th Oct 2008

Me and Sharone arrived about 1pm, fearing we would be alone. Indeed, it appeared that we would until we got to St. Hill and found a load of other Anons. This brought our total up to 13, including one Anon with an epic win tie:

The Scilons had all the normal security guys on the door, as well as a few OSA Scilons, who looked supremely unhappy at our presence!

All the time we were there, vans and busses (mostly empty) went in and out of the Gates. This usually led to big traffic jams and the brilliant line: "You cna't even clear a car park, let alone the planet!"

All this time we could hear music which sounded like the Jive Arses. It was very quiet, so we assumed it was coming from a tent a long way away, until an anon spotted this:

Thats right, St. Hill had attempted to imitated Hemet Base and drown us out with speakers. Except they failed because it was so quiet you could talk over it. I mean, come on guys!

We then procced to play the infamous "Gold Note" at them, which produced many lulz:

We danced around to our own music, easily drowning out the Jive Arses on the speakers:

We even OT3 rolled them before we left!

Just before we left, another female bullbater came over, introducing herself as Eva, and proceeded to have a long conversation with Sharone, who nearly lost har rag with this woman. She clamed that L. Ron Hubbard was a good man, the tech was good, etc... but I think Sharone got through to her. She certainly didn't like the tails of Sharone's childhood aboard the Apollo!
Here's a mugshot:

All in all, another epic WIN!
Known on Clambake as "TRS"

Brighton Anon forums: http://www.brightonanon.com/forums/
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for the pictures and the update. You guys are great. Keep up the good work.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Wonderful work out there, narConon, Sharone, and other Anons!

Loved the bagpipes! :D
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

anonymous1312

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Return to Activism & Campaigns