[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - CoS is going to hurt the children???

CoS is going to hurt the children???

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ahnonnymaus

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:56 pm

CoS is going to hurt the children???

From Arnie, just now:

OK... taps microphone, I need everyone's attention, especially LA Anons and Clearwater...

This is from my telephone notes regarding what the OT Committe members were told
during the super duper secret OSA briefing. Dont ask me questions cause Im telling you all I know.

This will be no surprise, my source is certain that Scientology is planning to choreograph an incident of violence, using their children. this was implied, I don't have the exact words just the summation, that Scientology wants and desires a confrontation.. they would LIKE to create a riot..

OT committee member and their families, public scientologists And their families are invited for a pancake breakfast at 9 AM... the children will be doing fun things like "Face painting"

If you did not know about the facepainting you might THINK they were demonstrators, right?

The "breakfast will start at 9:30, bring the kids "face painting and clowns"

Nota Bene: Scientology NEVER says bring the kids....cause the kids don't have wallets.

Buses will take you at 11 AM to the respective locations of the event, Ruth Eckart Hall in CW and in LA the Shrine..
The LRH event WILL BE this saturday.

(methinks so that if one of them gets knocked down by one of THEIR operatives, it will be plain to see its a scientologist kid)

They will be putting their nastiest pieces of work on the front lines to get the protestors spun up and angry, using fighting words. They hope to crate enough confusion so that their perpetrators of a choreographed incident will escape and protestors will get blamed.

And this rubbish is has the gall to call themselves church?, Im sorry I dont have 'clearer' notes.. I will read replies and try to ask my sources questions as posed but I need to write another brief..

CW protestors should watch out for a nasty clam named Ian Shillington

Kendra, Jenna, Astra, can you do anything? Anything at all? They would hurt their own kids for this?????????
Never alone.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:08 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:28 am

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:05 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:07 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:54 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 am

Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Mini Co$ history lesson, LA Riots 1992 (the Rodney King Uprising), SO Base security was through the roof. There was a nearly unbroken ring of people surrounding SO buildings pretty much all the time. Some were armed, some were not. There were riflemen on rooftops. There were no incidences of violence or shootings that I know of.

The Co$ responds to threats, sometimes drastically, but they do respond. From what I know from being on the inside, all the information presented here is plausible. I don't doubt the probability of somebody in the church going rogue and acting beyond the guidelines of their BP.

Sometimes you have to put on the tinfoil hat in order to exercise caution. I just hope that we are grounded in reality enough to know when to turn that hat into a mini-football and throw it at the dog.

The "sit down, hands to yourself" approach is maddening and perfect as it won't conform to their ideas of how you will respond. It may be possible to get them to snap as well, just by acting contrary to how they expect you to.

Tonight I will pray for footbullets by the dozen.

Frank Herbert
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:30 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 am

Frank Herbert
<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:19 pm

For the record reports are trickling in and the only word I've heard of children so far was some very minor incidents in Clearwater (one mother took her 4 year old son and explained to him that the group of protesters were "bank robbers," she was ignored) and a "handler" that showed up in DC at the pre-protest gather with two 7-8 year old kids in tow (apparently just stood off to the side and watched, they left before the march got moving). No word on anything happening in LA.

Looks like either this was a bluff, they called it off, or they just couldn't get people to come.
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

waianon

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:50 pm

<<

guardianofthetubes

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 am

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:22 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:01 pm

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
Next

Return to Activism & Campaigns