[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse

Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:12 am

Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse

<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:53 am

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:42 am

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:35 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

SchwimmelPuckel

EPFer

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:51 am

This subject has surfaced anew with a very disturbing sound recording being webbed!

It doesn't add anything to what we already know.. But it makes us know it better!

Warning! This is a recording of Wally Hanks beating 15 year old Marco. It is very disturbing!
YouTube /

This whole thing needs to be dragged out in the open! - I suggest that anyone who was there tell all about it now!

Marco would be in his late 30'ies by now. Marco, are you here?

We need to verify that this recording is true.

So, one of the kids there apparently recorded this. Marco himself? Who? - Is this person villing to come forward, or testify?

Was this recording given to the Cult 'authorities' at the time? - I'm guessing that the kids would do that rather than going to the police.

So, did the 'kids' keep a copy, or is this recording coming from the 'ethics' person who got it back then. As we know Hanks got away with it. Only a scientology 'handling', since it was bad PR to have a child molesting OT exposed.

And anyone who has been there.. Can you recognise Hanks voice?

Thread at ESMB /

Thread at OCMB /

Thread at WWP /

XenuTV /

:!:
Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F*CK is going on!
<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:32 pm

Also, Astra there is a pic of a girl driving a sailboat. The caption is Ensign Astra. Is that you as a kid?

We really do need some authenticity on this audio recording.
<<

SchwimmelPuckel

EPFer

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:19 am

This posted on YouTube today.

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

SchwimmelPuckel

EPFer

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 am

Astra did you know a skinny little blonde girl named Ashley who went there? She would be about the same age as me, definitely not older than me (maybe 26-27 now). She also went to the Cali Ranch that's how I know her. Unfortunately I don't know her last name or what happened to her. She had some serious problems with him.... I'm sorry I can't be of help otherwise.

Now I look back and I am really glad that when I met Joke she scared me and I told my mom to send me to the McCormick's school instead.

Btw Astra, there isn't a statute of limitations for civil suits. You can still sue the crap out of him just not in criminal court. The only other thing I can think of is hire a PI to find out where he is now, if he is working with kids, and then dig... people like that don't stop. You would be bound to find someone who's 7 years hasn't run out.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 pm

^^
doubleVee,

I think some Anon's actually already got a good lead on his current address. If anything was started against this guy, that work may already be done. Anon > PI.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 pm

<<

JimJam

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 pm

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:52 pm

<<

booski

Non-E

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 am

greetings from whyweprotest

Hi,

information that I thought you might find interesting.

wally hanks is easy found on intelius.com

if you search under wallace e hanks you will see he is listed as 61 years of age and has had quite a few homes.

Palmdale, CA
Hinkley, CA
Mercer Island, WA
Seattle, WA
Tukwila, WA

palmdale being the clincher!

everything is there on that site for a USA citizen to have the information released to them to proceed with criminal charges.

I hope this man is brought to justice and this information helps to locate him for anyone who wishes to take it further.

its all out there in the public domain.

kind regards

booski from whyweprotest.net
<<

JimJam

EPFer

Post Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 am

<<

seiflein

EPFer

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 am

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

Return to Activism & Campaigns