[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What YOU Can Do for the April Protests!

What YOU Can Do for the April Protests!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:57 am

What YOU Can Do for the April Protests!

Now listen up - Anonymous has run two months of totally non-violent protests, standing up for those who cannot speak out for themselves. Ex-Scientologists, it's time to return the favor, and in so doing, help others.

As you probably know, April's protest theme is Operation Reconnect, which focuses on Disconnection. Protests will be held on April 12th in most major cities around the world.

Anonymous groups the world over need to speak to people who have experienced the disconnection policy. They need speakers to talk at the protests, they need advice on how to approach this topic, and they NEED YOUR SUPPORT.

If you are willing, we're calling on people the world over to do something about it. This does not only apply to Ex-Scientology kids, but to ANYONE who has experienced disconnection.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ALONE.

For all of you who have been watching this from the shadows, and there are a lot of you, this is an opportunity for you to help. For those of you who have been openly anti-Sci, but skeptical of the protests, please - consider helping now.

Anon can't do this alone, and we would never be able to do this without them.

Sooo, if you're an anon that wants to hook up with a someone who has experienced disconnection, please write your protest city below.

If you are someone who has experienced disconnection, and would be willing to help in any way (no matter how small), write your city below. If you're concerned about remaining anonymous, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY and I will do my best to put you in touch with anon in your area.

YOU DO NOT NECESSARILY NEED TO GIVE UP ANONYMITY TO HELP THIS CAMPAIGN.

Anon Chicago has already contacted me about this, so if you are located in Chicago or surrounding areas, your help is needed now.

Start!
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:04 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

lrononymous

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Thank you for posting this!
Anonymous in Chicago does need your help. please feel free to contact me here via PM or at lronenturbulated@gmail.com
Thanks!
<<

bushkaGND

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:20 pm

WHO IS SPEAKING IN LOS ANGELES??
<<

Attack Slug D

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:42 pm

New York City needs peeps. We're having a rally from 11-5 in Central Park so there's lots of time to fill, we need all the speakers we can get.
<<

AnonLuvn

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm

There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.
-Nelson Mandela
<<

anonynom

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:20 am

Albany New York sure would appreciate it. =)
<<

AthlAnon 88

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:37 am

"Ba Ba"
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:18 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:56 pm

<<

Alis_Volat_Propris

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:26 am

Alternately, anyone who can not make it to a protest for whatever reason, please feel free to write something that can be read in your stead. Whether it's your story or a letter to someone you were Disconnected from we'll print them out and do our best to get them read at every protest possible. I realize that there might be protests that can't get speakers for one reason or another and this might help them out. We want, no we need to get your stories out to as many people as possible.
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 am

"Dad,
I know we have had problems in the past. I know that because of what others tell you to do, that you have to do them. But dad, dont you know its hurting both of us? I wake up everyday and wish that you would call me. I just wanted to let you know that I miss you. I miss mom too.
Do you remember when I was in second grade and I won the drawing contest at school.You said you were so proud of me then. You said it was the happiest moment in your life.
Dad, do you even remember that? Please dad, I just want to know if you even think about me any more. I miss moms cooking and all the laughter and the joy. I miss all the fun times we would have. I miss seeing you and mom dance in the kitchen whenever you put moms favorite song on. I miss the times we had together. You, Mom, Me. I miss all the things we had. As a Family."

its just one of those things....
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:20 am

Awaiting the day we no longer need masks...
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 am

<<

AthlAnon 88

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 am

Just to add to my previous note ATLANTA 4/12 IS OFFICIALLY A-GO!. Two well respected long time critics (one being Ethercat) had a meeting with Major Rancifer of the DkPD. They don't KNOW if we need a permit, they're still investigating that, but we have the Major's permission to go ahead with the protest. If for some reason it turns out that we don't need one, he's taking responsibility (i.e. no one will be arrested for "protesting without a permit")

I think EC may tell her disconnection story but don't quote me on that. But GA Anons want to help anyone we can to reconnect to their lost loved ones, so... if anyone's out there listening... feel free to PM me.

We won't let the insanity of 3/15 happen again. This will be peaceful.
"Ba Ba"
<<

Fifth

Non-E

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:07 pm

Last edited by Fifth on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We do not forgive the crimes.
We do not forget the victims.
<<

Anon'sMom

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Houston TX

<<

C_VANonymous

Non-E

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 am

<<

The Doc