Article on the Church to come out soon....

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Article on the Church to come out soon....

I have heard through the grapevine that there will be an article coming out soon that will be quite damning to the church. If the details are correct, this is something that should be forwarded to Scientologists.

The idea is that everyone make a database of e-mail addresses they have for any friends and family who are scientologists or who know scientologists. As soon as this article comes out, which I hear might be in the next few weeks, we should make an effort to forward the information to as many people as possible. I think this article is going to go a long way in explaining to people what is wrong with the management of the church and might open their eyes to the truth. The only way I think we are going to make a real difference is by showing current Scientologists the truth about what is going on. I think a large percentage of them know things aren't quite right, but are afraid to speak out.

I will post more new as I get it and of course I will post a link to the article once it comes out.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:56 pm

This is good and exciting news. I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Thanks for the info, Astra. There have been some very interesting developments in 2009, and we're only about 30% of the way through the year! :D
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

LronIsgonE_Snap wrote:Thanks for the info, Astra. There have been some very interesting developments in 2009, and we're only about 30% of the way through the year! :D

yeah and think about it guys, the BFG case and human trafficking the cult is FUCKED
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:35 am

Although any damning article is a good damning article, would it be possible to say where this article would be from?
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: Article on the Church to come out soon....

astra wrote: The only way I think we are going to make a real difference is by showing current Scientologists the truth about what is going on.

^^^THIS^^^

Can't wait. Thanks for the updated.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Orderous,

Details on the story are being kept pretty quiet for obvious reasons, very few people are in the inner loop, much less in control of what is the release date, other than "soon". I don't have many details, nor does (I believe) Astra. It is US based, and should have the impact of the Time Magazine article. You will know when it happens, and you will consider it epic.

Astra made this post to get people to start collecting up information on Scientologist email addresses, because they will also be very interested in this article.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 am

Oh, I am full well aware of the implications should the wrong people get the info. It's just that an epic article from a blogger is not really going to have the right impact, no matter how well written.

But your information is satisfying
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Orderous,

oh, I see, yes, it is a major media outlet. Not a blogger. Sorry for being so thick!
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

reaganyouth

Non-E

Post Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm

I am pretty excited to find out more... Since I graduated law school I have been trying to bring down the church as far as IRS tax exemption. Hopefully more press on the realities of the church will make that more likely.

If you can PM me, I would be more than happy to help in any way possible, but i would like to know more about the article itself. Does it deal with the exemption status?

Return to Activism & Campaigns