Message from the Church of Scientology International

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Whoever wrote this, *big hugs* to you. I really feel sorry for you representing the church in the manner you do, everyone knows that this is required by scientologists persuant to KSW, it is not within your heart to threaten and harass in such a manner, and I don't blame you. It is not a bad reflection on you at all, we understand that it is part of the job. I truly hope you are living the life you wish to be.
Much love. xx
<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

anonfemme wrote:Whoever wrote this, *big hugs* to you. I really feel sorry for you representing the church in the manner you do, everyone knows that this is required by scientologists persuant to KSW, it is not within your heart to threaten and harass in such a manner, and I don't blame you. It is not a bad reflection on you at all, we understand that it is part of the job. I truly hope you are living the life you wish to be.

I second this post as well!
"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm

anonypanda wrote: Some stuff

Its pointless to say ainything, since its an obvious plant, and whoever is posting probably does so under supervision, but id like to state that, yes, what he said is true, so stop saing we shoud question our leader, its getting iritating. Or is this what youre aiming for?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:07 pm

The objective IS irritating people so they go away because they are irritated ....
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:48 pm

And this would be the FIRST time Co$ has accused someone of making bomb threats? Does the name Paulette Cooper mean anything to you? Ya'll need a new playbook!
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:08 pm

To Kaos:
If we want to be fair (yes we do :P), they just overinflate stuff. Im sure they did get alot of harassing calls, including bomb threats, death threads, etc.
There are alot of immature and stupid anonimii on the net, who get off on stuff like that. Offcource, they counted every call 3 times, and even if we didnt make any calls, they woud have claimed we did anyway. Either way, we are the ones that actually take responsibility for our actions and addmit when we actually do something, unlike the Co$.
<<

ahnonnymaus

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:21 pm

I've done nothing illegal in regards to these protests, except perhaps going 5 miles over the speed limit when driving to one.

Anyway, the problem is that CoS has given Anonymous no real reason as to why 'innocent' Anonymous members should stop. There has been no transparency on the part of the CoS, and instead a number of legal threats and underhanded actions taken to prevent peaceful protests. This does little to convince 'innocent' Anons that they are being duped or mislead.

And after all this time, I'm still amused that CoS cannot comprehend that there are no leaders of Anonymous. Sure, it sounds like some crazy cult spiel (hmm...) to protect secret leaders, but believe me (I know you won't), there aren't any leaders. Though uncommon as it may be, it is possible for a social movement to be social and not inspired and lead by a small group of people.

I don't remember anyone leading the flower children way back when... do you?

Regardless, I, too, hope that whoever has had to write and post on this board will escape one day. If you do, save your friends and family, and take them with you.

Edited to add: Also, it's already been explained, but I'm confirming that the actions of some Anonymous don't necessarily reflect the actions of a whole. It's that way with any group, isn't it? Assuming it's anything other than that is what leads to prejudice and racism.
Never alone.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Assuming that this letter is an attempt at valid communication, this is my viewpoint on the subject.

First I am not a member of anonymous, and in fact an ex-scientologist. I personally believe in active non-violence.

Anonymous is not a centralized group, but rather a decentralized collection of individuals with somewhat common goals and beliefs. Actions are inspired by ideas and discussion, but individually self-determined.

While many anonymous wear similar masks, they are all still self-determined individuals. To use guilt by association, is to apply a generalities and A=A=A style thinking.

With the possible exception of actual physical vandalism, none of your accusations seem to have caused any real damage. They have wasted your time and resources and attempted to lower your tone level in various ways, but nothing of that seems to have caused actual serious long term damage. The intended effect seems to have been nothing more than to get you to flunk on your TR0 bullbait.

However given your documented past history of black propaganda to and feeding "sex, blood crimes" to the media, in regards to those you deem as enemies, and the fact that anybody can claim to be a member of Anonymous (masks are cheap and you don't need to register), the possibility of self-inflicted harassment for the sake of discrediting Anonymous is also seen a semi-frequent activity.

In short, many people, myself included, feel that the CoS has cried wolf, too many times in the past, and thus the onus is on you regain the trust of the general internet community.

In the case of the initial DDoS attacks on your websites, they would still have been available through archive.org. Attempted censorship of a website is actually one of the best forms of advertising on the web (wikileaks was fairly unknown until someone tried to shut it down). The major achievement was not to silence you, but rather to get your attention (which it did), demonstrate that they are serious and have the ability to take down your website, and thirdly as a means of gathering media attention to the issue of Scientology.

More people are aware of Scientology than before the DDoS attack, its overall effect was not to silence you. It was your previous negative karma that turned this increase in attention into a PR flap, rather than a success story.

It will not be easy to handle this situation, but my advise would be to simply assign RTC, OSA and maybe the whole CoS, an ethics condition of liability, and seriously apply the formulas to yourself.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 pm

It's the 15th and is the CSI poster gone? I have been working the last two days and this completely slipped past my notice. Also, I invite this person to join enturbulation's message boards as it has more people for you to reach as well as more information for you. We'd love a debate and exchange of ideas there.

As for your message. It's ill informed. Scientology has it's whole foundation built on misinformation and unverified facts. It's like taking ibuprofen, and after you found out it relieves your pain, you're told it also single-handed extends your life, removes your acne, increases your muscle strength and gives you eventual control of matter, energy, space, and time.

Anonymous has no leaders. We follow the consensus. We areen't organized by simple propaganda. No threats are given if we do not show up to the protests. We're not wrong in the eyes of anonymous for it, either.

Look at your doorsteps poster. THOUSANDS of people who're simply like minded in this cause over the course of a FEW MONTHS. Look for the truth in it all.

If you want some truth, look into the awards given to L. Ron. You'll find they're not what you think they are.
Even if I fail, I'd rather suffer to do something right, than be happy having done something wrong.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:03 pm

mirrion wrote:It's the 15th and is the CSI poster gone? I have been working the last two days and this completely slipped past my notice. Also, I invite this person to join enturbulation's message boards as it has more people for you to reach as well as more information for you. We'd love a debate and exchange of ideas there.

They did, and posted the same thread about 10 times before giving up, they didn't post new threads because the others were closed, but because the mods simply moved them along, to a forum where they were actually supposed to be.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:05 am

I went to a protest with a friend of mine
The Anonymous by where I live are really nice
So I dont know what your talking about
sure sometimes thye say the wrong things
but thats just because they dont fully understand the tech
and thats okay
They are at least to me against the practices of the Church that hurt and kill people
I see nothing wrong with that
:D
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
<<

anonangel

Clear

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:38 am

To the original op, if you're still reading responses, I personally don't know of anyone who has done anything you have listed in your original post. Everyone I've met are involved because we do NOT like to see people hurt and peoples human rights violated. If I knew anyone who did something illegal I would turn them in to the authorities, but I don't. I try very hard not to make generalizations. I treat people as individuals, your original post is full of generalizations, you lump anyone who posts anonymously together. I feel for you as an individual but that will not stop me from speaking out about what the organization has done to people.
leereyno wrote:Why is it that anonymous has its very own lingo (lulz, scifags, etc) just like the cult does (sp, pts, clear)?

Is it so hard for anon members to use standard english so that you don't look like a group of angry teenagers?

Just a reminder, we don't all use these terms :), other than an occasional lol I normally try to write like I speak 8).
Angl
<<

jay xythos

EPFer

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:54 pm

off topic but looking at snowares avatar i started wondering the anonymous mask is it the guy fawkes mask mosly
the truth will be revealed when humanity is willing to accept it-wraith
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 pm

jay xythos wrote:off topic but looking at snowares avatar i started wondering the anonymous mask is it the guy fawkes mask mosly

The Guy Fawkes mask is yet another part of our in-jokes.

It is based on a character known as Epic Fail Guy, or EFG. EFG started his adventures as a normal stick figure, and average forced meme. Problem was that there was really nothing to link to EFG, it was just a stick figure that failed at everything. Then he took on the likeness of one of the most epic failures of all times; Guy Fawkes.

The entire explenation can be read here; http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Efg
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

EpicStoopKid

Non-E

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:03 am

I know it's old news but the whole youtube bomb threat was a fake and most likely put out by the CO$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2lQhiNQ008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHjIJklv ... re=related
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 am

ChurchOfScientologyInt wrote:
guardianofthetubes wrote:I don't think this is really a message from the Church of Scientology International. There are at least 3 things about it that are out-tech.

And the CoS already knows the leaders of anonymous - psychiatrists, psychologists, the German Secret Service, the FBI, the NSA, the KKK, the Nazis, the Communists, the Zionists, the IRS...

(edited by RLSteve to remove OT III terms)

Oh, really. Maybe you want to do a little verification call: 323 960 3500

You're a squirrel :roll:

You need to call Tamara at FLAG ethics...

727 467 5001 Ext. 31336

Even though she's a douche

I'll still write a knowledge report up about your ass...

And don't forget it, flunky.
Previous

Return to Activism & Campaigns