What to post in this forum

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 am

What to post in this forum

Hey Guys,

I've gotten an absolute flood of emails with suggestions about things we should add to the site, things we should change, and typos.

Most have been excellent suggestions, so if you have any ideas about how we can make the forum/site better, let us know here.

We may not implement all of the suggestions, and if we don't implement yours, it's because a) We don't want to or (more likely) B) We have no idea how.

Bear with us as we mold ourselves into Radtastic Admin Machines. The process will probably involve a lot of screwing up.

Thanks!
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:31 am

Re: What to post in this forum

Tru2form wrote:Hey Guys,

I've gotten an absolute flood of emails with suggestions about things we should add to the site, things we should change, and typos.

Most have been excellent suggestions, so if you have any ideas about how we can make the forum/site better, let us know here.

We may not implement all of the suggestions, and if we don't implement yours, it's because a) We don't want to or (more likely) B) We have no idea how.

Bear with us as we mold ourselves into Radtastic Admin Machines. The process will probably involve a lot of screwing up.

Thanks!

You have my sword.

Return to Site & Forum Suggestions