Quick Report Post Button?

Moderator: doubleVee

Should We Have A Report Post Button?

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes
I do not understand the question. I want a bunny with a pancake on its head.
No votes

Total votes : 10
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:12 am

Quick Report Post Button?

Can we get a quick "Report Post" button, that would make it easier to flag spam, trolling, flaming, and other oh so wonderful aspects of forums?
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:22 am

I would have voted for bunny with pancake but that's my next avatar and I don't want to share :wink:

I would like a report here. I wouldn't use it too often but it makes it easier and admin/mods can also quickly see who made the report so it shouldn't take up much of your time.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:01 am

That'll go on the list. If anyone knows of a good phpbb mod for this, post the link here please.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Tru2form wrote:That'll go on the list. If anyone knows of a good phpbb mod for this, post the link here please.

I forgot, but does E-Turb use the same software? They have a quick report button.
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:39 pm

AnonymousID-V42B wrote:
Tru2form wrote:That'll go on the list. If anyone knows of a good phpbb mod for this, post the link here please.

I forgot, but does E-Turb use the same software? They have a quick report button.

No, they don't.

Kendra, its been a couple years since I worked with phpBB so I did some looking around and found this mod. It looks like it works quite well.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5&t=295598

Return to Site & Forum Suggestions