[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What happens if David Miscavige royally screws up?

What happens if David Miscavige royally screws up?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm

What happens if David Miscavige royally screws up?

Is there a structure that can knock him out of his perch? Does the any recourse if he just starts going bonkers? Is there anyone waiting in the wings?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:00 pm

David Miscavige cannot royally screw up, according to the church structure. He is always right.

Otherwise, the CofS wouldn't be in the predicament it is in now.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:01 pm

But he's been bonkers from day one. And from the looks of things, since the CoS structure is undemocratic to the core, just like LRH constructed it, the new man taking the reins will just run it as he pleases. The entire system is really so flawed that it can only turn into a dictatorship.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

susiederkins

Non-E

Post Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 pm

<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue May 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Re dm/Poodles

The Public Clammer!
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 23, 2008 12:54 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Orderous-

have you been talking to my 2D???!!!LOL he calls Scn the "last great pyramid sceme"
If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:25 pm

More advice...

Stuckin, I'm admiring your 2D more and more. Sounds a lot like mine - just different gender. Sane and naturally OT. Be sure to take care of his every need and I'm sure things will work out for you all!
The Public Clammer!
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:39 pm

stuckin; The difference between me and your 2D is that I'm a lot more cynical, and the CoS is far from the last, just the current.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Clammer

My 2D has been at his limits with me. Not really so much over money, when we had it, mine was mine and his was his and household was split. I will sight a few times that he was nearing divorce....When our apartment caught fire----not because of the fire, because his stupid wife was spending every free minute at the org and neglecting basic duties like making sure the rental insuarnce got paid! We lost EVERYTHING!

The CoS has convienced me in the last few weeks by their own actions that I have indeed wasted my time and money on the church.I'm really tired of constantly being told what I'm doing wrong or my overts,I know I'm no angel,but I'm not a devil either.

I will have to live with my actions while I was active with the org and quite possibly have consequences. Whats worse, always being under the control of the CoS or taking my hits for what I have done. I take the latter. I just have to get my ducks in a row first.

The last week was the straw that broke the camels back.
If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:36 pm

I sympathise with you, stuckin, I really do and I know whats its like to be in one of those shit hits the fan situations.

Do what you need to do in order to get your ducks in a row. Be true to yourself and don't comprise your principals in order to appease the Church.

Not quite sure what we here can do to help, other than give moral support, so good luck.

As for my own significance that I attach to such events in my own life, it is that the universe gives you what you need, and right now its trying to teach a lesson, a very deep and powerful one, and one that might not have fully learnt any other way. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 pm

James

By the end of July and duckies will be straight and then beware CoS! I will not live in fear of a supressive org for life.
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:29 pm

Stuckin no more!

The Public Clammer!
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm

What I'm finding in the past few weeks is that I need to mix up my routines. Quit being so predictable. spontinunity is not a bad thing---

My Mom has a seriously hard time with scn. She always says " you haven't listened to a word I said since you were 13, why do you let them have so much control over you?" Now I see the question as more of a statement...if that makes sence?!

Yes, I've got a plate full with the org and other issues in my life, but just knowing that 1. I'm not the first 2. I'm not alone and 3. I have a place to vent, where people understand, and don't think you have 3 heads, it very helpful.

Bottom line is, aside from those who went into the CoS because they were born into it, we have to own our actions, then recover from them.

I haven't even referenced Dianetics in well over a week and my heads still on my shoulders, and I think I'm still semi sane, so I can chose my own path.

I found exscientologykids from a Anons post. At the time I was a lil ticked that they were taking over message boards, but honestly, I should be thanking that person. Was a tad agressive, but it worked.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 pm

"Autobiography in Five Short Chapters” by Portia Nelson.

Chapter One
I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in.
I am lost.
I am helpless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

Chapter Two
I walk down the street.
I pretend that I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I am in this same place.
But, it isn't my fault.
It still takes a long time to get out.

Chapter Three
I walk down the same street.
I see it is there.
I still fall in.
It's a habit.
But, my eyes are open.
I know where I am.
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

Chapter Four
I walk down the same street.
I walk around it.

Chapter Five
I walk down another street.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:52 am

James:

Very fitting.

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists