Can OT V date wogs?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Can OT V date wogs?

do OT's look down on wogs and use them for sex or do some relationships work?
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 pm

I don't know of any relationships were an OT didn't make the other person a Scientologist.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Er... well, I don't think that OTs "use people for sex" more than anyone else might. It's rare that a relationship works out between a Scientologist and a non-Scientologist, simply because a) the Scientologist often enters into the relationship with thoughts like, "Well, I really like this person and I'm attracted to them - they're smart, so I'll just get them into Scientology eventually." and b) because they're coming from two totally different places.

There are some interviews on XenuTV that talk about this.

But I did say "rare", not impossible. I bet there are definitely some success stories out there, I just don't know of any personally.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

evan

EPFer

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:05 am

Re: Can OT V date wogs?

bosshog wrote:do OT's look down on wogs and use them for sex or do some relationships work?

Well if you're already OTV and Scientology is a huge part of your life, a relationship with a person who doesn't understand that or doesn't take it seriously is probably not going to work. It's theoretically possible, but the Scientology community is pretty close-knit after you've been involved for a while.
"And stay happy!" - Philip Gale

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists