SP / PTS Course

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:52 am

SP / PTS Course

Why does a person have to take this course? Is it only ordered after accident, sickness or ....

In the public this is ordered,

for private isn't it RPF?

Please advice
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:37 pm

I don't understand your second question.

The PTS/SP course is a course they have you do early on to help "prevent" you from going PTS. They don't have to consider you PTS at all for them to have you do it.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:43 pm

PTS/SP is a course which is supposed to teach the technology of PTSness and SPs - how to detect and handle.

It is often done because someone has been ill or because someone gets better and then worse.

RPF is something entirely different.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:25 pm

PTS / SP can be done at any time. It's a mid-bottom level course. It's not a basic course, it's one step above most basic courses.

It is definitely available to the public, it's not just for SO members, though they do it, too.

It can be "assigned" to you because you got sick or are doing poorly in life, or you can choose to do it because you want to.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Tru2form wrote:PTS / SP can be done at any time. It's a mid-bottom level course. It's not a basic course, it's one step above most basic courses.

It is definitely available to the public, it's not just for SO members, though they do it, too.

It can be "assigned" to you because you got sick or are doing poorly in life, or you can choose to do it because you want to.

That's really what I was getting at. An upper level OT taking it means they got sick, have an SP in their life, had an accident or they wanted to... but I've heard from Ex-Sea Orgs that it is given / ordered for slacking off as well. I am wondering which is most likely.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:43 am

Most people I knew on course, both public and staff, did the PTS/SP course at one time or another. I only know of a couple that were actually ordered to do it.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists