No one is answering my questions

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:35 pm

No one is answering my questions

I don't want to be impatient, but I get several views, are these all non sci's reading? Geezh
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Give it some time. We do all have lives you know. :)

Also, look around what's been discussed before, there's plenty to read and you may find your questions have already been discussed.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Dazed & Confused Outs

EPFer

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Re: No one is answering my questions

bosshog wrote:I don't want to be impatient, but I get several views, are these all non sci's reading? Geezh

Also, remember that members of this site are all over the world, so time differences play a role. It's a check-in kind of site...it can sometimes take a day or more to get responses. And like VV (Karen, yeah!) said, everyone has other things that they're doing...
"Well-behaved women rarely make history..."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Stop your bitching :o , I just answered a few of them. And didn't even see this thread till after I already answered them.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: No one is answering my questions

bosshog wrote:I don't want to be impatient, but I get several views, are these all non sci's reading? Geezh

If you don't want to be or sound impatient, then why are you posting this useless thread?

Views do not mean that someone is going to post, they are also based on those not logged on checking the thread. And even if you see a question, it's very often a good idea to think a bit about the response before getting into it.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists