Moderator: doubleVee

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Why do so many sci's say this

I was watching a You Tube Video.

A commenter wrote

"Jon Atack is a liar. as are all the people in this video. I am a scientologist as is my mother, she is O.T 5 she obviously has done O.T 3 and she still laughs when she hears about poeple thinking that we beleive in xenu or whatever. Its bullshit, if you want the truth on scientology then ask a scientologist not the press. When has the press ever not twisted the truth?

use our brains
who would be dumb enough to beleive in xenu
as to that other former scientologist, hes a set up"

End quote.

My question is, if they are so convinced of their religion

They seem ashamed to discuss facts,

Besides it is 'forbidden'

But if it is So important, why don't they share it with the world to go CLEAR faster?

This is so dense (meaning so vast.. there is no end to the depth of information and ... honestly it just leaves me almost speechless) .
Last edited by bosshog on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dazed & Confused Outs

EPFer

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 am

Ok, so please don't take offense because none is intended, but what's your story? You show up and inundate every thread, show impatience and minor hostility towards members, and your posts insinuate that you are everything from a Scientologist to a non-scientologist to an ex-scientologist. All are welcome here, but your authenticity is beginning to become questionable. Half the time your questions don't make any sense or are difficult to read/decipher and other times they're insightful and intelligent.

It's pretty evident that there's a story behind your interest in this website.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history..."
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 am

Shall I start adminstiring the Anon treatment? *cracks knuckles*

For the record of the question bosshog; I did indeed ask scientologists about scientology, you can find most of them on this site, granted they are ex-scientologsts but their information of scientology should still be valid? They've been in, some of them even higher than your mum, and have given me, and many other Anons and critics, all the information we ever needed. Which is more than can be said for your mum or any other scientologist still in.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Also according to their beliefs passing on or confirming confidential data is destrutive to the nth degree.

So no one will confirm if they still believe.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Dazed & Confused Outs wrote:Ok, so please don't take offense because none is intended, but what's your story? You show up and inundate every thread, show impatience and minor hostility towards members, and your posts insinuate that you are everything from a Scientologist to a non-scientologist to an ex-scientologist. All are welcome here, but your authenticity is beginning to become questionable. Half the time your questions don't make any sense or are difficult to read/decipher and other times they're insightful and intelligent.

It's pretty evident that there's a story behind your interest in this website.

I won't take offense, you are right... I mean this is my first time using a forum... I never was interested or had time before... I am going to post my story on 'introductions' soon. I don't feel I showed hostility... but minor impatience yes! I don't realize that my posts insinuate anything, as I understand insinuate to mean I indicate I am one way or another... I don't think a scientologist would discuss Steve Hasaan's book nor recommend it. An ex-scion wouldn't have so many questions, would they? I hope not. As for authenticity.. I will try not to take it to personally, as I have been told my whole life I am nothing if not authentic. But again, this is a forum which I have absolutely no experience with.... I think I will try to make my questions more clear....
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Grundy wrote:Also according to their beliefs passing on or confirming confidential data is destrutive to the nth degree.

So no one will confirm if they still believe.

Well I should have worded it better... but I was watching a video, and one of the comments were such... as I wrote, and I wanted to know why Scions say this... (deny Xenu, etc)

I understand your answer to mean they can't discuss it, yet I would think to DENY it would be like a ... O/W, but I don't think 'sin's or 'crimes' apply where non-scions are concerned, and since Scions can't discuss their cases with each other... it wouldn't matter, the factor of lying that is, so lying is not 'un-ethical', as in 'fair game', etc.

I just don't understand how they all DENY it.... and laugh like we are so silly to think that as in BBC interviews with (Jason Davis?) the guy who I think had to do RPF for losing his temper on video...

He gets upset because the interviewer asks Lisi Reminhi or some name like that the actress, about Xenu, and the LA leader gets upset and interrupts and says 'why are you asking her that' and basically 'that makes you like crazy'... etc like the interviewer is total batshit.

Oh gosh.. I hope I haven't posted this in the non confdential area.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Orderous wrote:Shall I start adminstiring the Anon treatment? *cracks knuckles*

For the record of the question bosshog; I did indeed ask scientologists about scientology, you can find most of them on this site, granted they are ex-scientologsts but their information of scientology should still be valid? They've been in, some of them even higher than your mum, and have given me, and many other Anons and critics, all the information we ever needed. Which is more than can be said for your mum or any other scientologist still in.

Sorry, I should have put it in qoutes, the title of the topic was 'why do scion's say this'.. (deny Xenu)... if they believe like why are they SO ASHAMED? If they want to CLEAR the world, why aren't they explaining to everyone? It's an oxymoron or something, but the next statement in the body of my question was a quote from a man commenting on a youtube video.

I am going to edit it.
<<

Dazed & Confused Outs

EPFer

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Bosshog, your response clears it up a little. I don't think I or anyone else realized you were quoting anything in the first thread post. I read it to understand that you and your Mother were Scient...etc.

Anyway, you're correct in the fact that the "Church" is loaded with absurd contradictions, but if you pay them enough $$, you too can let in on all of their secrets...
"Well-behaved women rarely make history..."

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists