[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - I plee of answers and help.

I plee of answers and help.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

pusiwillow

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 pm

I plee of answers and help.

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm

<<

pusiwillow

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 pm

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:19 am

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:59 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 am

No, you don't need to fear for your safety. You'll be fine. If your friend ever decides to leave, however, I recommend you have a guest bedroom ready. Sounds like it will be awhile before this happens.

It's very hard watching someone go down a path you know could lead to some bad times, or do something you know might be dangerous. But other people have to make their own mistakes and decisions in life.

I wish I could tell you there was a magic word that would make your friend wake up. But there isn't. The best you can do is make sure you're always there for her. Don't get angry if she starts to say some crazy things, just understand where she's coming from.

Read all the books on Scientology you can. Read all the stuff online you can. The better you understand the situation they are both in, the more you can help.
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists