[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - My Story

My Story

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

banana balerina

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:38 am

My Story

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:22 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Wow bb that was an amazing story.

I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. The fact that Amy's deep involvement in Co$ seemed to come out of nowhere must have been especially alarming.

While I don't know the particulars of your story beyond what you posted, but the one thing that really strikes me about your story is how fast she used anger, aggression and bullying to try and recruit you in.

I also notice the familiar theme that when you pointed out the Co$ had dangers and wasn't all peaches & cream she lashed out and said "you don't understand." I see that used almost as often as Co$ members saying that people asking questions about C0$ are religious bigots or their other favorite shield: "Your comments REALLY offend me!!!"

They try and keep you off balance because they know that most normal people don't want the slightest appearance of hurting or offending someone.

Was this a fairly recent event or was this several years ago?

Did Amy have a good paying job or family money that would have enabled her to pay for Co$ auditing on her own or do you think it is more likely that Co$ might have been leaning on her to bring her friends and family into the organization in exchange for "free auditing"?

It seems like she was especially pushy and aggressive in trying to get her friends and family in. I don't know what kind of a timeline this was stretched over but it sounds like the disconnection was sudden. That makes me wonder if she had gotten in over her head with what she owed for auditing and had to either bring in money or new recruits quickly.

Thanks again for sharing your story. Sorry if any of my questions revive any painful feelings. Feel free to ignore any questions as they are obviously none of my business.

If there is anything else you want to share feel free. I am sure that you have many questions in your mind about what happened. From what I have seen here with super smart and experienced people like Jenna, Astra, Kendra, Dennis Erlich, Arnie Lerma among many others I know you can gain insights and answers on any questions you have about this episode.

Best wishes to you and thank you for sharing!
"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

banana balerina

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists