dating a scientologist

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

non-Sci bf

EPFer

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Update:

After about nine months of what had been mostly great, I one day got dumped out of the blue. Looking back on it though, we had had a pretty large fight about Scientology not long before the sudden break up. she called her dad and talked to him about it, and i can't help but think that may have had something to do with it. could be entirely unrelated, but the whole thing was a little too out of the blue to not make me suspicious.

it's probably all for the best anyway. and if nothing else, i learned a hell of a lot about Scientology. i'm still very interested and am keeping informed about the recent events - paris trial, more and more OTs leaving and making public statements, etc

i'd like to think it's only a matter of time before it really blows up. the Co$ is a menace to society and needs to be exposed.

and maybe someday my ex will wake up and smell the coffee. but i'm not really counting on it. those of you who were born into in and woke up, you amaze me. keep doing what you're doing!
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 am

Wow, sorry to hear it went that way. Like you said, it's probably for the best. As long as she was still in, there would be too many areas that weren't open to discussion. The issues you know about (and she doesn't) are too important to not want to talk to someone you care about. I can't see how a strong relationship could develop under those circumstances.
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
Previous

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists