[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Reason for silent birth

Reason for silent birth

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

LB

Non-E

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:50 am

Reason for silent birth

Hi!
I have had no personal experiences in connection to the cos apart from a brief, superficial introduction in my "ethics" class back in school (not in the sense of scientology's ethics of course).

I remembered a comment about Anonymous's LA picket in March, where that promo trailer of the "church" was blaring all day long - next to a hospital and someone, I think it was Mark Bunker, remarked that that noise ought to have disrupted countless silent births.

If I have got this correct, every noise (and drugs too) cause those halmful engrams for the child. (Does that include the mother too? Giving birth is surely quite painful. <--just read that up on scn's website: "Of course they can make noises — the point of silent birth is NO WORDS." Is that correct?)

Well, cos has that superior technique of auditing which can remove any and every engram. Why put an emphasis on silent birth in the first place when they are able to cure any harm that my have been caused by not applying it? Why should they bother?
What does a person in a Scientoligist's mindset think about that? Are you aware of that link?

So far for my first words here on ESK. :)

Happy picketing today for anyone who's going to!
<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:54 am

Apparently they believe that those engrams that are caused during birth are some of the most traumatic...

I think more disturbing is the fact they are not allowed to TALK to the baby for ONE WEEK. And NO BREASTFEEDING.

Having given birth I can categorically say that doing so silently would have impossible and cruel on the mother, one of the only ways I could help my pain was to use my voice to externalise it.

Just yet another example of the co$ dictating everything and especially matters concerning women. :roll:
Much love. xx
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:02 pm

<<

joyful

Clear

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:44 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:32 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:34 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

beth (aka moontaco)

Clear

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 am

<<

WileyCoyote

Clear

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:44 am

<<

joyful

Clear

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:49 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:08 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Nimue

Non-E

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:19 am

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:27 pm

LRH developed a Barley based formula that he recommended, and early on I remember people using that. Later, as the benefits of breastfeeding became more widely known, even devout Scientologists would opt for breastfeeding. Their view was that some of Hubbard's research was incomplete by today's standards. The La Leche League is a common resource used for Scientologists.

I took birthing classes from a Scientologist and she didn't say anything about not talking to babies for the first week. I haven't read or heard of that before, and I don't think that is widely practiced. I'm not saying he didn't say it, but when it comes to kids, Scientologists don't necessarily follow what LRH wrote if it doesn't make sense.

One of my children was delivered was by same instructor of my classes. When his shoulders were about be delivered, she told me very quietly not to push and I didn't hear her and continued to push. I ended up needing what could have been an avoidable episiotomy. That didn't work out so well for me!
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:50 am

Last edited by outlander on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:02 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 am

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists