The latest and the greatest

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 am

The latest and the greatest

The day after Dallas and I went to the April 12th protest, Dallas’s parents were calling him saying that they wanted to meet. They said that I could not be there.

So Dallas went to meet with them and he arrived at their house. His brother was there too.

They sat down to talk and the first subject was the protest that happened the day before. It came out that they had just come from a meeting at the San Diego Church of Scientology with Tommy Davis, Jenny Linson/Devocht, Angie Blankenship and Jessica Rodriguez/Feshbach (yes Katie Holmes auditor).

They showed them pictures of us at the protest, with details of what our signs said. They told them that we were having meetings with Graham Berry and Tory Christman and showed them pictures with us meeting at the protest. They said how Graham and Tori were criminals and we were associating and we had been meeting with them. Even though I am sure this is complete B.S., the day of the protest is the only day in both of our lives, that we had ever seen or had any form of communication with either of them.

Then Jessica told them that they saw us going to eat with a member of anonymous which means that we are members of anonymous which is a criminal organization. When Dallas’s parents asked them how they knew who we went to dinner with, Jessica realized she slipped and Tommy said, “Because we were having the Anon member followed!”

After his brother yelled at him and told him that Scientology is the greatest thing in the world, his brother left and he started talking to his parents.

It started out as another convincing session to get him to “handle the situation on the proper lines” i.e., deal with the church silently. In discussing this topic he soon found out that they had had 3 other meeting in just the last couple of days with Tommy, Jenny, Angie and Jessica. They even drove up to LA to meet with them.

It was basically an effort to get Dallas’s parents to think less of us. For example, they told them that the only reason that Dallas was married to me, was because he wanted to take over my uncle’s position in the Church….as annoyed as I am with them, I have to say that this is so preposterous, that it is actually hilarious!

They tried to tell them how, our careers in the Church were headed down the tube anyways before we left.

I find this very interesting considering that Mike Rinder told Dallas and I in a conversation just about 2 weeks ago, that when I wanted to leave, at first they were trying to get me to stay (which is true-Trayce Danilovich, Kirsten Caetano and a few others were trying to get me to stay), but then when my uncle heard about it, it said that I should just go. He directed Mike on how to deal with the situation (without even bothering to speak to me directly), this included telling him to talk to Dallas behind my back and convincing him to stay which meant divorcing me. When Mike failed to keep Dallas and I apart, he set Jenny Devocht onto the situation and had Mike on the team to stay up all night packing our things.

This is also very interesting considering that Jenny and Angie claimed that my uncle knew nothing about what was going on at that time.

Anyways…..

Dallas’s Dad asked Tommy why he wouldn’t return my calls if they were “trying to handle the situation” and Tommy said he didn’t want the information to be posted on the internet. Why should he be afraid of this if he is in the right???

Dallas’s parents were trying to get Dallas to handle the situation on org lines until finally they agreed that the Church wasn’t going to change anything as they have witnessed our many attempts with their own eyes.

Then about a week later Dallas mom called him. She said that the Church called her and said that the ABC Nightline interview was airing. She said that the Church was asking her to write to Nightline to ask them not to air it. She said she didn’t want to get involved. Dallas’s mom works at a company owned and run by Scientologists. She was asking Dallas to please not do this because she doesn’t want to loose her job. We told her that it would be 100% illegal for them to fire her and it would be religious discrimination. She said she didn’t want to get into it, they could just pretend like they were firing her for something else and there wasn’t going to do anything about it if they did fire her. This wound up in an argument.

Then Dallas got an email from his brother’s ex-wife which was begging him not to have the interview air. The Church had also spoken to her.

The next week Dallas noticed he was being followed on his way to have lunch with me. Later he and his cousin were at home while I was at work and they went to scout around for people following and they saw the car again out side the house. They got pics and Dallas will post these.

We called the police and they came. They looked up the car and said it was a rental. They said to keep an eye out and gave us a case number.

The interview aired. They cut so much out of it, but it was still great.

The next day Dallas got a call at work. He picked up the phone and a man’s voice said, “Is this Dallas?” and Dallas said yes. He said he was a friend, he lives locally and he has a police scanner. He said, “I just wanted to let you know, that you have been being followed for the last month”. He told Dallas that we were followed to LA, my hairdresser and several other places where we had been. He said it was 2 guys and a girl and he gave Dallas the car make and models. He said he had been hearing them for the last month and it started to piss him off, so finally totally they said Dallas is at (Dallas’s company name) so they guy googled Dallas’s company name and called and asked for him.

Why in the world is the Church so concerned about this interview airing???? If they really are concerned then why hasn’t my uncle contact me?? Why won’t he answer my calls??? Why won’t Tommy Davis answer my calls??? Why wont they put me through to my grandpa???

I also like the way my uncle Dave is so high on himself that he always says how I am using his fame to get fame for my self… this is as Tom Cruise would put it “laughable” and coincidentally is exactly what my uncle is doing with Tom Cruise 

Also during this time I tried to call my grandpa multiple times. They would not put me through.

I also still have not received my employment contract.

Best, Jenna
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:50 am

You gotta wonder. They say you are lying, yet they won't talk to you. Bottom line, they are scared to death of what's coming down on their heads.

Keep up the good work on exposing the truth. As the saying goes: the truth will set you free. Getting out has been the truth for me. I'm finally getting free.
Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 am

Thanks for the update, Jenna, and for your strength in speaking out loudly against this dreadful "religious" organization. We've all got your back here at ESK and we know you won't falter!

Just a question; you've actually talked to Rinder? Can you give us any hint on what he thinks of all the current protests? (if you don't want to talk about it on the forum feel free to PM me)

Best wishes,

Holden
Last edited by Holden Caulfield on Fri May 09, 2008 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri May 09, 2008 3:32 am

Jenna,

Thanks for the update and sorry for all the trouble they are putting you through. They want to stop you from speaking out because they are afraid of the truth that you speak.

It is typical of DM and OSA to go through family members and upset them in order to try to put pressure on someone. They don't care about Dallas's family whatsoever. They are pawns to be discarded. I agree with you. If they have a problem with you, then they should come to YOU.

Notice they don't try to get your father Ronnie to try and get you to stop or your Grandfather (I think deep down Ron Sr. would LOVE to leave Scientology and the Sea Org.) DM is afraid his father would agree with you completely and then would join you in leaving.

Keep your head up! The interview was excellent. The truth is coming out and they are desparate to try and hide it!
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

beth (aka moontaco)

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 6:13 am

Re: The latest and the greatest

Jenna wrote:Then Jessica told them that they saw us going to eat with a member of anonymous which means that we are members of anonymous which is a criminal organization. When Dallas’s parents asked them how they knew who we went to dinner with, Jessica realized she slipped and Tommy said, “Because we were having the Anon member followed!”

Which, of course, is "OK." :roll:

Then about a week later Dallas mom called him. She said that the Church called her and said that the ABC Nightline interview was airing. She said that the Church was asking her to write to Nightline to ask them not to air it. She said she didn’t want to get involved. Dallas’s mom works at a company owned and run by Scientologists. She was asking Dallas to please not do this because she doesn’t want to loose her job. We told her that it would be 100% illegal for them to fire her and it would be religious discrimination. She said she didn’t want to get into it, they could just pretend like they were firing her for something else and there wasn’t going to do anything about it if they did fire her. This wound up in an argument.

If you know and can say...did she write to Nightline? Also, does she still have her job?

This is all so crazy-unreal. (At least, it seems that way to me. Since you have lived with Scientology all your life, it's probably all too real for you.) They are so desperate to handle you, obviously you and Kendra and Astra are dealing major blows to the CoS.

P.S. Like Holden Caulfield, I was very intrigued by your mention of Mike Rinder. It must have been pretty interesting to hear details from him about his involvement in dealing with the situation when you and Dallas wanted to leave!
<<

little bear victor

Non-E

Post Fri May 09, 2008 11:13 am

Hi Jenna,

I saw a copy of this post over on OCMB and wanted to respond to it here.

I'm sure you already realize it, but Uncle Dave is sending his top people to try and handle you. Without a question, he has personally hand-picked the team that has been assigned to you and is personally the Mission Ops for "Operation Shut Up Jenna," getting the daily reports and sending the mission orders on what to do next.

Perhaps, if you get a chance, you could ask Jenny and Angie about their experiences in the SP Room, ask who is still in there as we would like an update to the list of 40 names that we have in case we missed someone. And Jenny was herself internally in charge of the SP Room, and she knows ALL about it, so you could ask her to tell you, from personal experience, what is going on there, since we need accurate information about this situation that has been brought to the attention of the FBI. Angie has been there, too, so she would know.

Not that they will answer any of your questions about the SP Room, but you can be pretty certain they have no idea how much the outside world knows about it. To get some actual answers, you may want to ask Mike instead. And please tell Mike that we would want more eyewitness accounts on exactly what goes on in there, for the data is pretty spotty and based partially on second-hand accounts.

And maybe Tommy could explain where he disappeared after the BBC Panorama flap which resulted in Mike blowing. We hear that he did his own personalized, RPF-type ethics handling for months. Is this true? If his eyes twitch, his mouth dries up and he tries to divert the subject, you know that was exactly what he had to go through. Ask if that is really what he wants to do for the rest of his life. Or the next billion years. Tell him his old friend, John Peeler posted a personal message to him on OCMB, and that he should ask Lynn or whoever reads OCMB at OSA to print him out a copy. Ask him if he is getting any sleep or are unhandled external PR flaps keeping him up around the clock.

Jessica: Ask what is going on with Katie Holmes, she has been looking like a zombie for months. Did her auditing at the Int Base help her sort things out and become more amenable to Scientology indoctrination?

Ask to see his mission orders from your uncle. Ask to be put on the cc:s on the daily reports. You'd like to help them out for they are doing something wrong. They haven't learned the first lesson about handling criticism, which is: The more you try to handle the critic instead of the situation they are criticizing, the more vocal they will get.

You know exactly what they are up to and who is running them.

Why not let them know about it?

---

I'm sorry you have to go through this harassment by the "most ethical group on the planet." It is so unnecessary, all based on the calculation that LRH and DM can never be wrong about anything, that Scientology is the only salvation, and that it does not matter what obstacles come in it's way, they have to be removed by "ethics."

It's sick and it's sad, but thanks to your efforts and the efforts of all vocal and active critics, the end of this reign of terror is closer at hand than it has possibly ever been.

All the best to you and Dallas.

V

"Don't let the bastards grind you down." - U2
<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 2:21 pm

That's very interesting, Jenna.

Keep posting what happens - they are scared of the exposure, as you know.

It's important, I think, that you should report it to the police each time you are being followed. If the incidents and reports mount up, the cops will be much more likely to act. And if they do, it could easily turn into a major media flap for CoS.

You and Dallas are doing great.
<<

HelmetCakeman

Non-E

Post Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Your story is amazing. Heartbreaking really.

Even a wog feels for you and your husband, the turmoil this "church" is putting your whole extended family through. No church should ever behave like this one does.

And yet, I still hear from people who know nothing about scientology, things like "what's the big deal? let them believe what they want..." If it were only about personal beliefs, I would agree with them. But stories like yours show that it is not.

Please keeping posting. This information needs to reach the public.

And I'm glad the interview aired. Makes me wonder why scientology was so frightened.

Best wishes your way,

the helmet that eats caek
(Insert something snappy here)
<<

Alanzo

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Continue the process, Jenna.

More than almost any other individual in the critic scene, you are getting "TA".

Keep your TRs in and move forward. Do not let them shake you.

If you need any help at all, just call.

A million of us will be there instantly.

Do not stop.

Alanzo
<<

dr3k

EPFer

Post Fri May 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Did Mike actually tell you to use his name in this posting?
<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Sat May 10, 2008 1:36 am

I have a feeling Rinder will come out into the open. I doubt Jenna was careless in putting his name in her post.
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 2:31 pm

I really want Rinder to come out in the open. He could end all of this silliness. Not to mention get his wife back (I understand she is still in?).

Bah, I freaking hate the church doing shit like this. Then somehow still being able to claim "we don't fair game". What the fuck.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Sat May 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Thanks for the support. It is sickening how blatantly the Church lies. I just can't believe I was once dedicating my life to that group thinking I was helping people. It makes me sick.

Imagine being Tommy in that position, being asked about disconnection with regards to me in particular.... then having flash through your mind that you have been trying desperately to break up her family in particular in the last month, then say...."Oh disconnection doesn't exist"... that guy is corrupt. I am sure he is a good guy underneath, because I think everyone is. But it is sick what he is doing and it is on him now, not just the Church.

No Mike didn't tell me to use his name in the post, but I did because it happened. He didn't tell me not to. He is just a person. Its not like I am giving out his personal information.

Anyways, thanks again for all of the kind words, they make me feel warm and fuzzy :)
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Jenna, through no fault of your own ( you did not "pull it in" ) you and Dallas have spent an inordinate portion of your lives dwelling in the Swamplands of Cold and Prickly. Fortunately, you are still young. You deserve to reside in the Hills of Warm and Fuzzy. :-)
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

number 6

EPFer

Post Sun May 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Jenna will be able to spend time in Warm and Fuzzy when this damn cult stops acting evil.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:51 am

Jenna,

All other responses above say everything I might have said or felt, perhaps better.

Did want to somment on one thing though. My personal hell in breaking away from the world resulted in my realizing that I was to some degree unemployable! That forced me into being an entrepeneur and then business owner.

Don't rule that out as a possibility!

What you have been through, and the traits and qualities you are demonstrating show tremendous strength leadership potentail.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 4:29 am

Jenna wrote:Thanks for the support. It is sickening how blatantly the Church lies. I just can't believe I was once dedicating my life to that group thinking I was helping people. It makes me sick.

Imagine being Tommy in that position, being asked about disconnection with regards to me in particular.... then having flash through your mind that you have been trying desperately to break up her family in particular in the last month, then say...."Oh disconnection doesn't exist"... that guy is corrupt. I am sure he is a good guy underneath, because I think everyone is. But it is sick what he is doing and it is on him now, not just the Church.

No Mike didn't tell me to use his name in the post, but I did because it happened. He didn't tell me not to. He is just a person. Its not like I am giving out his personal information.

Anyways, thanks again for all of the kind words, they make me feel warm and fuzzy :)

Hi Jenna,

Sorry for all the hate you have to deal with. You said you think Tommy's a good guy underneath but I have to say I doubt it. When people say that someone acting badly is "out of character" for them actually that's not true. If I act badly then that action IS part of my character even if someone else told me to do it, and I have to own it. Please don't minimize how evil these people are.

Kaos
Anonymous? That'll leave a mark!
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Kaos, I don't know your background, were you ever "in"? Most Scnists are good people who don't lie or scream at people most of the time and I'm sure that underneath Tommy is a good person as well. He thinks that by lying he is protecting "mankind's only hope", the one source of salvation for the entire universe.

In his mind, he's not behaving badly, he's doing good by making the CofS look better. CofS is corrupting like that - you sign up to save the world and next thing you know you're defending a group that lets its workers go hungry despite taking in millions and millions of dollars. Or lying on public television.
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Everfree,

I was never in and I do believe that most Scientologists are very good, very decent people. But I also believe that people at Tommy's level know of the evil and greed within management of Co$. It is these people who we protest against, is it not?

I don't have issues with peoples' beliefs, my background is of Christian and Muslim faiths, both of which can seem pretty unbelievable at times. My issue is with abuse and I've been aware of such in the "church" since I first read Jon Atack's book in 1990. I wished at that time that I could help more people understand the abuses but without the internet that was hard to do.

Now move forward 18 years and I am thrilled to see what the internet has accomplished in getting the word out. If I seem a little unforgiving of the cult it is because of the DMs of the world. And to be honest I feel that Tommy Davis is cut from the same cloth. He doesn't only lie to Wogs, I believe he lies to and helps take advantage of parishioners. And I also believe his lies are meant to entrap more unsuspecting individuals in the cult. That pretty much sums up why I believe in my soul that he too is evil. I truly doubt he is completely unaware of the abuses his religion inflicts upon people, after all, do we not assume he recently did a stint in the RPF? Why wouldn't he question the need for such a gulag type of organization within a church?

Kaos

PS: I'm not really cold or heartless, but I am outraged that this has been allowed to go on for so long and that my government condones it.
Anonymous? That'll leave a mark!
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue May 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Kaos wrote:Now move forward 18 years and I am thrilled to see what the internet has accomplished in getting the word out. If I seem a little unforgiving of the cult it is because of the DMs of the world. And to be honest I feel that Tommy Davis is cut from the same cloth. He doesn't only lie to Wogs, I believe he lies to and helps take advantage of parishioners. And I also believe his lies are meant to entrap more unsuspecting individuals in the cult. That pretty much sums up why I believe in my soul that he too is evil. I truly doubt he is completely unaware of the abuses his religion inflicts upon people, after all, do we not assume he recently did a stint in the RPF? Why wouldn't he question the need for such a gulag type of organization within a church?

Thanks, Kaos. His lies ~are~ designed to allow others to enter CofS, I'm sure he wouldn't characterize it as "entrapped" - even though it is. I'm sure that to him... creative use of an acceptable truth is the greatest good because it will allow more people to benefit from CofS. I am also sure that Tommy has some idea of the type of abuse that occurs in CofS, but Scnists as they become aware of such things have many mechanisms implanted to justify or discount the abuse.

For instance, many Scnists can't even think of CofS misbehavior as abusive, because if they did that would mean they were being critical of management or CofS, and being critical means not that CofS is at fault but that they are severely out-ethics or suppressive people for thinking CofS is abusive. Or are forwarding "enemy line".

I've seen Scnist who can think it's abusive but discount it as "that's not really scientology" (even though it really is). I've seen others discount the abuse as one time occurrences by untrained personnel.

Also, if one has dedicated nearly every aspect of one's life to a group, the possibility that the group might be not as good as you believed it was when you dedicated yourself to it is extremely difficult to encompass mentally - it means that all your effort and sacrifice was for naught.

There are a lot of such justifications built in to CofS.

Understand, I'm not trying to justify Tommy's actions of lying in any way, I just want to show some of the pressures and resultant mental gymnastics to explain why someone who isn't necessarily evil might go along with abusive practices and even publicly lie.

To me, that's one of the worst things about CofS, that it takes ~good~ people and gets them to learn to accept starving staff, taking grandma's retirement money or disconnecting family.
Next

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board