[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 am

Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

[edit: paragraphs added]

You are a silly little girl, Kendra. You were always precocious and articulate but
inherently you're either naive in the extreme or covertly destructive. I'm not sure
which. Your parents are two of the nicest, most honorable, loving, responsible
people I've ever met. I'd trust them with the lives of my children but you
apparently won't trust them in any way. In the end, none of this would have
happened if you had not actively attacked the church. You have to know that.

They
simply asked you to stop allying yourself with scumbags whose entire pathetic lives
are dedicated to trolling the internet and "exposing" anyone who's ever done a
Scientology course. This is the thing: you chose them, the fucked up assholes, over
us. Not matter what your qualms with the way Scientology is run, that should never
be the choice. I'm sorry, but never. I'm not in the SO, I'm not on staff and I
have no intention of signing up. I have barely been on course for the past few
years as life's
gotten busy and, frankly, I can't always be bothered driving to the org on weekends.

All you had to do was walk away and let it be, but you couldn't even do that. Why?
Here's a scenario for you to consider: the being must always be right. Do you get
that in its complex dimensions? What have all of your actions added up to? Making
you right and, by consequence, others wrong (except, of course, for those who agreed
with you). You break into someone's briefcase to look at the OTIII materials -
which, by the way, don't mean much without OT I and II - and you are "right" to do
so.

Only you are not, of course, but you have to make yourself right, so you set
about doing it, which in the end isn't that difficult for an enterprising person.
I'm not going to sugar coat this for you, Kendra. Your case - and I'll leave the
description at that - is running your show, girlfriend. You have no fucking idea
what the upper levels are about. Maybe one in a million might be strong enough to
overcome the OT case by themselves. I doubt the odds are even that good. The point
is to key people out enough so they can even begin to look at the case, much less
think of resolving it. If nothing else, you should know that Scientology achieves
that.

The key to all of this, Kendra, is to look at where your impulses come from.
Sit above the conflicting thoughts and see things for what they actually are and
stop pretending - to yourself, chiefly - that you've found any real peace, because I
know you haven't.

Do you know why I know? Because I know that the "being always
knows". I told your mother this years ago, before I knew how fucked up this thing
would get with you. The being, that is YOU, Kendra, knows what is true. However, you
must re-establish control of your life. The first step is to acknowledge that you
may have been wrong. Go from there. Good luck.
Last edited by Tru2form on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Dio Brando

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 am

First off, our "YEAAAAAHHHH I'M GONNA SOUND DARK AND SCARY" threatfag needs to learn what a paragraph is.

Needless to say, if they try anything-- it'll be like punching water when we return the flow of attack.
(also, minus the "I'm too arsed to be totally into my cult", this sounds an awful lot like Cruise Control)
Don't fear failure-- not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.- Bruce Lee
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:38 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:53 am

<<

puppy

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:12 am

Re: Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

~~It is better to be unborn than untaught: for ignorance is the root of misfortune~~ Plato
<<

darr

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:41 am

<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:44 am

<<

SRJ

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:42 pm

This just makes me sad. The rapid switching between one tone of voice and another, the cut-and-paste of Scientologese (through whose interstices one may see the real frustration and feeling of imprisonment of the writer) overlaying real English...

The letter reads like a collage of several indoctrination sessions, of varying degrees of fervence, intensity, friendliness, and paranoia.

It sounds, most of all, like someone was forced to write it. Maybe like it's a group effort on the part of a committee, hence the awkwardness (a camel, said some wise soul, was the result of the Committee to Design a Horse) and varying styles and tones of voice.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm

<<

SRJ

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:57 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:15 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 pm

<<

Aphelion Perihelion

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm

and don't call me Shirley

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 pm

<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 pm

<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:51 pm

<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:17 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:49 am

Awaiting the day we no longer need masks...
<<

Legion1

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:35 am

<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:40 am

Next

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board