[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:11 am

Kendra, I think it's wonderful that you have released this poison to the internet. Sunshine, as they say, is the best disinfectant.

I'm struck by the poor level of communication skills evidenced by the OP.

They begin with the most patronising "you silly little girl", they go on to abuse, diminish, disrespect and then at the end they try and give advice and wish good luck?

"The being, that is YOU, knows what is true. However, you must re-establish control of your life. The first step is to acknowledge that you may have been wrong. Go from there. Good luck."

So, which was their purpose, I wonder? To express their anger, to denigrate Kendra or to encourage her to "correct" her ways? The email is a dog's breakfast.

If this is the best that the pricey Communications Skills courses of CoS have to offer, then I'd be asking for your $$ back. Your communication skills are sorely lacking.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 am

Oh, I had a huge list of comebacks that sprung to mind when I first saw it, but instead I just sent them a link to this thread. Never heard back. Hah!

But I really wanted to be like, "So how much did you have to pay to learn to treat people like that?"

or

"Out-TRs."

or

"BodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetan
BodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetanBodyThetan. "
<<

Dawn Olsen

Non-E

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:50 pm

<<

sciostopabuse

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:47 am

<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 am

Stay strong

"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:13 am

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Anon'sMom

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 am

Chin Up

Let me ask you since they know you put their nasty emails up on this site has it helped slow them down some? Kendra they saw when you where very young you were a special child, they probably new you where a free thinking and did not follow other, but lead the way. Your parents will wake up soon and they will enjoy you even more when they see how you have helped other. Keep up the good work, you have educated me and other to what goes on in this org. Take Care.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Chin Up

<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Dear Emailer,

It must have felt awful to write such an angry email knowing that it would upset someone? Maybe not immediately, but I am sure afterwards it felt so. Personally I believe that negative energy such as is your email hurts the sender more so than the recipient, afterall, noone feels good when they are hurting others.

You can get out at any time too, you know. *Big hugs* for when you do.
Much love. xx
<<

The Chief

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:29 pm

You should have just said "I thought Scientology taught communication but looking at this rubbish I see I was wrong. Pity." And then linked them to the thread.
<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm

You can't fight fire with fire.
Much love. xx
<<

nom nom nom

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:01 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:23 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:30 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:43 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:55 am