Email Accuses Jenna, Astra and Kendra of Pedophelia

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tru2form

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1204

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 am

Location: Beijing, China

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:00 am

Email Accuses Jenna, Astra and Kendra of Pedophelia

Well, this one has been fun.

Someone wrote to me personally a couple of days ago sending me a link to some ridiculous video about Anonymous. The video was so ridiculous, I thought it was a huge joke (and if it is, guys, do tell). I told the email sender that if it was a joke, it was amusing, and if not, that it was amusing, and also leave me alone.

Giving up on me, our friend then sent Jenna and Astra this:

Kendra asked to be left "alone", and I have honored that request. Not very friendly, though, is it? So much for the illusion of being open to dialog.

Further to the link I have sent you regarding the link between anonymous and child pornography, I would like to clarify this one thing.

This video is not "an elaborate joke". Perhaps the mix of serious and spoof videos on the channel are leading to some confusion, although I thought it would be rather easy to tell which two are humor and which ones are serious.

I'm sure Kendra knows, anyway, but buries her head in the sand. I wonder if that's a common trait among ex-scientologists.

Here is the link to 711chan's child porn section, complete with the cute little V for Vendetta mask. (the image populates randomly, and you may
need to refresh to see the one used in the video - there are 2 out of 6 that use the mask)

[link deleted because it's disgusting]

You could easily see all the links in the video, but as Kendra was left wondering about it's authenticity, I fear I must endeavor to make things bulletproof.

You people are aware of where Anonymous came from, are you not? I can't tell if she is completely clueless or simply deranged.

I provide these to you, because I have what, may very well be, a naive hope that the two of you are more reasonable and less apathetic than your friend.

But let me make this clear, the damage to your reputations is already complete. As you can see by the comments, and I can tell you many messages, your puppet show has been disrupted.

Child abuse isn't a matter that most people consider to be a joke, and already we have received messages from people within your ranks looking for more information or renouncing their support.

Consider this a friendly gesture. I operated on the assumption that you were simply not aware of who the core organizers of this group are, however I am beginning to suspect you are all too aware, and perhaps involved in this criminal perversity yourselves.

I see you have media interviews planned. If I were you, I would attempt
to have this swept under the carpet before then.

Law enforcement has been made aware of the website, as well, so you can pass that along to your following.

Be proud. The two of you have made some wonderful friends.


Jenna basically told this guy to sod off.

NOW HEAR THIS! As Jenna so eloquently stated: "Lets just say for arguments sake that anonymous is totally corrupt.

"That doesn't change the complete and utter fact that the Church of Scientology is a corrupt abusive organization. By you discrediting Anonymous does not erase the fact that I was separated from my parents from the age of 12 to 16, forced to stay up night after night on end, held in a room while being interrogated repeatedly. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING you can say changes what I have seen with my own eyes.

"Your "dead-agenting" is a common tactic of the Church. If the Church is so innocent, then they should be able to stand up to the allegations head on, not try the "look at the birdie" tactic."

Stop writing us, dude. It's not working.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Posts: 258

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:50 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:22 am

Now that is funny. I personally have no illusions about the general origins of Anonymous, however I have a VERY different view of morality and I understand that Anonymous isn't even an organization... a loose association of people with somewhat common interests would be the best description to the best of my understanding. As such, you cannot reasonably tie the actions of one who bears the moniker of Anonymous to any other member. The fact that so many different individuals have come together to focus on one cause at one time is telling in its own right, but even then the actions of one "member" cannot be tied to another... especially if they don't give a shit one way or another.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Tru2form

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1204

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 am

Location: Beijing, China

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 am

Blah. I urge anyone who's curious about what Anonymous is to visit www.enturbulation.org and read for yourself. I don't even want to get into this stupid thing of defending anonymous or whatever. They are perfectly capable of defending themselves, and their behavior in all of this has been nothing short of pristine, from what I have seen.

It's not the purpose of this site, it's not the purpose of this board, and it's not the purpose of the admins to deal with this kind of crap. Whatever else Anon has done (and like you said, SaintBastard, there is no leadership - it's just a bunch of loosely connected people), Anonymous has acted as the watchdog and backup we never had.

Anonymous has made us safe. That's what I care about.
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

Orderous

User avatar

Suppressive Person

Posts: 745

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:38 am

Clarification from a long time Anon;

711chan, along with other *chans, do have parts of the site dediceted to idiotic girls from age 16 and up, who take pictures of themselves in very revealing positions. This goes along with the whole stickcam raids, they think they are better than everyone else, so they put pictures on the web for all to see, and we make sure that everyone does see them. It's another one of anons in jokes. Although I'm sure there are people who will look at this as porn based material, but even with those there is a definate sense of "Look, don't touch". (Also it is generally proven that when you actually see anything more than you would on a regular day on the beach, she's over 18.)

As far as CP (Child Porn) is concerned, this is one of the oldest jokes of the chans. Pedobear, Chris Hansen, and the whole magic mystery of CP are all discussed in a joking fashion, it goes back to the disclaimer found atop almost every *chan site;

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I will guarantee you though; if child porn images are actually posted, that person is looking at getting permaB& and partyvanned. (B& = banned, partyvan = FBI)

Trying to teach people a bit of Anonspeak before the big day muddled up in all this as well.
<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Posts: 47

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:20 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:05 pm

SaintBastard wrote:I understand that Anonymous isn't even an organization... a loose association of people with somewhat common interests would be the best description to the best of my understanding.


The thing I always find interesting is Anonymous is actually the textbook definition of an anarchist society, an ideology that cannot work in real life but is made possible by the internet.

There is no autority of any kind within Anonymous, no rules or set guidelines that must be followed except those that are freely self-imposed and are open to be thrown out the window when the collective deems them unneeded or restricting. All cooperation is purely volentary and any and every effort will survive with enough support.
<<

k

User avatar

EPFer

Posts: 10

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:28 am

Location: UK

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:13 pm

wiki the name Chris Forcand

On December 7, 2007, the Canada-based Toronto Sun newspaper published a report on the arrest of the alleged pedophile Chris Forcand. Forcand, 53, was charged with two counts of luring a child under the age of 14, attempt to invite sexual touching, attempt exposure, possessing a dangerous weapon, and carrying a concealed weapon.[13] The report stated that Forcand was already being tracked by "cyber-vigilantes who seek to out anyone who presents with a sexual interest in children" before police investigations commenced.[14] A Global News report identified the group responsible for Forcand's arrest as a "self-described Internet vigilant group called Anonymous" who contacted the police after some members were "propositioned" by Forcand with "disgusting photos of himself". The report also stated that this is the first time a suspected pedophile was arrested by the police as a result of Internet vigilantism.[15]
<<

Orderous

User avatar

Suppressive Person

Posts: 745

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:15 pm

k wrote:wiki the name Chris Forcand

On December 7, 2007, the Canada-based Toronto Sun newspaper published a report on the arrest of the alleged pedophile Chris Forcand. Forcand, 53, was charged with two counts of luring a child under the age of 14, attempt to invite sexual touching, attempt exposure, possessing a dangerous weapon, and carrying a concealed weapon.[13] The report stated that Forcand was already being tracked by "cyber-vigilantes who seek to out anyone who presents with a sexual interest in children" before police investigations commenced.[14] A Global News report identified the group responsible for Forcand's arrest as a "self-described Internet vigilant group called Anonymous" who contacted the police after some members were "propositioned" by Forcand with "disgusting photos of himself". The report also stated that this is the first time a suspected pedophile was arrested by the police as a result of Internet vigilantism.[15]


I honestly think Chris Hansen got his pedo hunting idea from Anonymous, we've been doing it for years. Although Chris Forncard was the first arrest we contributed in.
<<

anonypanda

User avatar

OTIII

Posts: 221

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 am

Location: Beijing, People's republic of China

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:09 pm

I can't say anything more than what has been said so far I just add that due to the collective, leaderless and distributed nature of anonymous to label the whole group based on a freaking in-joke and the actions of a few now b& members is lunacy.

Its like saying every scientologist is on psych meds because Hubbard was too before he died.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

Legion1

EPFer

Posts: 42

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Why can the CoS not understand the basic principle of...

If the pot calls the kettle black, that doesn't change the fact that the pot is still black


The "What are are your crimes?" (or "I know you are but what am I?") approach to defending oneself is so juvenile and pointless, that I'm 80% sure whoever sent that has to be joking.

Kendra and Jenna, whoever sent that has to be fooling around. There's no way another human being can be that stupid, can they?
<<

everfree

User avatar

Clear

Posts: 141

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Legion1 wrote:Kendra and Jenna, whoever sent that has to be fooling around. There's no way another human being can be that stupid, can they?


They're not joking, they're spewing party line CofS thought all the way. They're probably not stupid either. Foolish maybe, and certainly blinded by their allegiance to a group that is most likely exploiting the heck out them.

Scnists, individually and as a group are not very capable of looking at the destructive aspects of their church. They think they are doing good but all the while their staff starve, families suffer, seniors scream, babies are aborted. They are intellectual slaves to their ideology, and often near enough to physical slaves as well.
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Posts: 77

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Re: Email Accuses Jenna, Astra and Kendra of Pedophelia

Child abuse isn't a matter that most people consider to be a joke


No, it's not. That's why Kendra, Jenna, and Astra have *made* this site! To let people know about the child abuse that goes on inside Organized Scientology. As far as I know, minors working 20-hours a day, minors who have been abused, sexually or otherwise, but cannot go to law enfocement (because the Church "handles" it from the inside, and forbids them to speak to law enforcement officials about it), and minors who are separated from their parents because their parents have been declared "SPs" is not only wrong from a moral standpoint, it is wrong from a legal standpoint.

So, yes, you are right when you say that child abuse isn't a matter that most people consider to be a joke. I only hope that the FBI agrees with you and raids the Church to finally uncover what has been swept under the rug for far too long.
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Posts: 37

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:30 pm

As far as child abuse in the Sea Org is concerned:

"You ain't seen NOTHING yet."


There are stories out there that put the Catholic Church to shame.


It seems "the most ethical people on the planet" cover up crimes against children, instead of doing the right thing and turning them over to civil authorities.

What? Eh? YOU are the authorities?


bwahahahahahahahahahaaa.....
<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Posts: 31

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Ok, here's what i propose: give anonymous the link, and
all the other info (dox) that you have on this guy. Mails, usernames, known accounts in any sites, the works. From there, anon may be able to track the bastard down, be he just a stupid troll, or a OSA plant.
Also, this may not be your cup o'tea, id sure as hell woud understand, but if someone suspicous shoud try and contact you, it is usually a good idea to leech out all the info you can- ask for confirmation, additional information, ask him how can you contact him if you need to, any sort of info is valuable later on.
And lastly, i dont know if you actually did this, but when there are such accusations, its best to know, really know, whats the extent to which they are real. For example, its good to know that, on the one side, anonymous has really low tollerance for pedofilacs, but on the other hand, there are alot of inside jokes about lolis. Add to that the fact that trolls post CP on the chans from time to time (even thow its a instant permaban offencive and the admins delete it in the shortest possible time), and you can see why OSA woud go right after that.
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Posts: 77

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Puddlewhite wrote:Ok, here's what i propose: give anonymous the link, and
all the other info (dox) that you have on this guy. Mails, usernames, known accounts in any sites, the works. From there, anon may be able to track the bastard down, be he just a stupid troll, or a OSA plant.
Also, this may not be your cup o'tea, id sure as hell woud understand, but if someone suspicous shoud try and contact you, it is usually a good idea to leech out all the info you can- ask for confirmation, additional information, ask him how can you contact him if you need to, any sort of info is valuable later on.
And lastly, i dont know if you actually did this, but when there are such accusations, its best to know, really know, whats the extent to which they are real. For example, its good to know that, on the one side, anonymous has really low tollerance for pedofilacs, but on the other hand, there are alot of inside jokes about lolis. Add to that the fact that trolls post CP on the chans from time to time (even thow its a instant permaban offencive and the admins delete it in the shortest possible time), and you can see why OSA woud go right after that.


Here's the other thing: A lot of Anons, especially those on Enturbulation, have never been to 4chan or any of the other chans. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong if you come from one of those sites, but, for example, I've never been to a chan site in my life.

Again, OSA likes to paint everyone with the same, broad brush.

Anyway, even if OSA was somehow successful in shutting down 711chan, it would have little, to no, effect on this movement.
<<

recursivelyenumerable

Non-E

Posts: 8

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 pm

At this point the "anonymous" involved in serious efforts against COS is really a different entity from "anonymous" the imageboard in-joke. Imageboard pranksters seem to have mostly moved on --- I don't see much Scientology-related chatter on *chan (just looked, ugh) anymore, in fact they seem to frown on it (one post calls the anti-COS protests "moralfaggotry"). I find 4chan and friends pretty disgusting in many ways, but they don't play a big part in the current anti-COS Anonymous even if they helped kick it off.

guilt by association is lame anyway, of course.
Last edited by recursivelyenumerable on Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Posts: 77

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 am

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm

recursivelyenumerable wrote:At this point the "anonymous" involved in serious efforts against COS is really a different entity from "anonymous" the imageboard in-joke.


Exactly. Most of the stuff goes on at Enturb and IRC now. And Enturb has so many posts and members that I cannot even keep up with it most of the time. And there's huge threads on Something Awful and other sites devoted to this topic.

So, no, trying to still attach this movement solely to the chans is silly, but who said OSA had legitimate ways of attacking Anonymous? They're grasping at straws and just hoping something will stick.
Last edited by HailXxxx79 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Posts: 42

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Ahaha, the bane of scientology, the inability to understand sarcasm, irony and memes.

I'll be the first to admit some of the chan sites have some very disturbing shit on them. A lot of it is posted by trolls, the rest is posted for the lawlz and the irony.

I personally avoid the chans like the plague, as you are bound to see something disturbing sooner rather then later, but it's a place where people troll eachother and hope for a reaction. The chans, to me, are the one of the basest points on the internet, no fear, no regret and no political correctness.

Anything truly illegal gets a ban, but with the number of trolls on the chans, that doesn't mean for a very clean environment. Basically, if there's something gross or disturbing that will get a reaction out of people, someone is posting it somewhere on one of the chans.

To say that represents Anonymous however is just wishful ignorance. It's like saying because that recent scientologist was caught molesting a minor (http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtop ... =12&t=5903) that all scientologists like to diddle kids. Not only is it completely false, but it's insulting to even hear that type of stupidity.

So yeah, basically that person is completely full of shit. While there is some seriously disturbing stuff in some of the chans, anything truly illegal gets taken out and real child porn especially is taken very seriously. Like was posted earlier, anonymous was the first group ever to have an online pedophile arrested.

My favourite part of this however is that a team at OSA must be combing the chans looking for something to use against us. That my friends, is a fate I don't think even they deserve.
<<

Orderous

User avatar

Suppressive Person

Posts: 745

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:35 pm

A thread on Enturbulation was disucussing this exact kind of attack, I believe one of the responses was like this;

OSA; "We have obtained child porn images from sources that you use. This proves you to be nothing but cyber-terrorist perverts"

Anon; "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"
<<

Tru2form

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 1204

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:56 am

Location: Beijing, China

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Puddlewhite wrote:Ok, here's what i propose: give anonymous the link, and
all the other info (dox) that you have on this guy. Mails, usernames, known accounts in any sites, the works. From there, anon may be able to track the bastard down, be he just a stupid troll, or a OSA plant.
Also, this may not be your cup o'tea, id sure as hell woud understand, but if someone suspicous shoud try and contact you, it is usually a good idea to leech out all the info you can- ask for confirmation, additional information, ask him how can you contact him if you need to, any sort of info is valuable later on.
And lastly, i dont know if you actually did this, but when there are such accusations, its best to know, really know, whats the extent to which they are real. For example, its good to know that, on the one side, anonymous has really low tollerance for pedofilacs, but on the other hand, there are alot of inside jokes about lolis. Add to that the fact that trolls post CP on the chans from time to time (even thow its a instant permaban offencive and the admins delete it in the shortest possible time), and you can see why OSA woud go right after that.


MEH. I get all riled up about this stuff for about 5 minutes after I get it, and I get a little scared, and then 10 minutes later it's like, whatever dude.

I don't have time for this mind game crap, and other than writing a "leave us alone" email in response, running off on some crusade like this is just a distraction from the real purpose of our site. If they ever make good on those threats, then it's on like Donkey Kong, and I'll spread every detail of every threat ever received by this site to any media outlet who will even talk to me. But right now? Whatever.

I noted on the air on the radio today, and the host noted on the air, that this threat was received. I was urged to call the show again if there were any further threats, and I will absolutely do so.

That's the way I want to deal with these people: hold their BS up to the light. No hiding. No paranoia-inducing counter-spying, just a quick "sod off, dude" email and then a note to self: stay on target. Let everyone take a peek at the madness so that we can all collectively roll our eyes.

And then we get on with the purpose of this site: stopping Scientology abuse and reconnecting families.

Edit: That's not to say we don't appreciate the backup, though. ;)
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Posts: 68

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 am

I'm glad to see some of the responses in this thread. A while ago, I went to see what /b/ was all about, and ... :shock:

It was foul and revolting, and I had trouble reconciling it with Enturbulation and the kids (yeah, I'm old) I met at the protest on the 10th. I was starting to squirm around and try to find or create a new category to fit in, as I am not an ex -Scientologist, and after seeing /b/, I did not want to associate myself with Anonymous, either. I was told on another board that Anonymous isn't really like that, but it rings a little truer here in this thread. I'm relieved. :)

Pedophiles! Yes, that explains everything! Now, I know why you girls made this horrible, critical board of bigotry; you have pedophile crimes that you're hiding! :roll:

I think there's a special place in Hell for OSA, and a special place in Heaven for you three! 8)
Next

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software