Has there been any recently?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 am

Has there been any recently?

Its been a while since we heard of any harassment or threats.

Is it still going on?
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:22 am

Happily, no. None for me. None for Astra, as far as I'm aware, and none for Jenna so far as I know. All's quiet! Huzzah!
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm

uh-oh, are we the Western Front? :lol:

No, seriously, I'm glad to hear that.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 pm

I think maybe Anonymous has made them a little too busy to worry about the girls.

I'm soooo sad. :lol:

And then again, I wonder how many OSA people are left?

Hell, I wonder how much of the SO is left. DM has steered the COS RIGHT into the iceberg.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Grundy wrote:And then again, I wonder how many OSA people are left?

Can't be that many. I am a proclaimed member of Anonymous, and they have a clear picture of my face, which before then was only covered up by sunglasses. Still haven't heard anything from them. (This could also be due to me being a very hard person to track down.)
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

I think the COS is desperately working on trying to get people on to the Basics.

Then again, when news comes that any high-profile critic will be in the media again, it will probably start again. Going after former members is more important than going after Anoymous since former members have more insight.

Anyway, I do think more and more of us should speak openly. As soon as my dad leaves the Church, I'm going public in any way I can.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Around every corner is another thing the church is trying to "fix". They can't keep up. :lol:
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:31 pm

IT HASN'T STOPPED

Well, I can confirm that there is DEFINITELY harassment with BFG and his family! I won't post all about it because I know Claire was going to when she gets a chance, but it's quite sickening! It started after his trip to Germany with Jason Beghe.
<<

chuckbeatty77

EPFer

Post Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: IT HASN'T STOPPED

Amy wrote:Well, I can confirm that there is DEFINITELY harassment with BFG and his family! I won't post all about it because I know Claire was going to when she gets a chance, but it's quite sickening! It started after his trip to Germany with Jason Beghe.

I work for intelligent people, I think the only safety is doing that.

I work for a newspaper, and I've not had any harassment, since if any occured, I'd call my boss at the newspaper, and I'd call the professor scholars, and I'd call police and FBI instantly.

The only safety from OSA's and the Scientology hired PIs and their sub contracted assholes is wide sane smart intelligent people in the outside world to go to once Scientology comes at you.

You gotta do a reverse "safepointing" with the real world smart people.

You have to unload your life to smart people, so they know you might be a target of Scientology if you are one of the ones going public.

Reporters and police will listen and advise you.

I carefully choose my employers since leaving Scientology and deciding to speak up, knowing that the employer will likely be pressured by Scientology PI and volunteers, so you have to work for someone who is smart enough NOT to buy Scientology's bullshit harassment.

You gotta have good smart contacts.

Graham Berry will give free legal help to anyone.

The German lady, Ursula Caberta gives carte blanche aid to any ex Scientologist who needs it.

I will put anyone in the LA area in touch with LA Times reporter(s), and other top notch smart intelligent people in the area who will listen to anyone if they get harassed.

Call the police, buy yourself some cheap disposable camera and always carry it with you, and get even the disposable video cameras.

California is Scientology's playing ground, so they got more means to do their dirty deeds.

Well, the reverse is also true.

More potential to incite the honest Sea Org members to blow, by the honest Sea Org members finding out the truth of the dirty tricks OSA's Kirsten Caetano's having pulled on people.

Charlie Earl, Lynn Farney, Kirsten Caetano, Angel Castillas and Kath O'Gorman are all probably aware of the general details because they read the reports of the PIs bad stuff going on.

Establish contacts to police and reporters, if anyone is in the getting harassment band of activity.

Also, in Venice, CA, there's that place now for ex cult victims.

If ex members have NOT read the OSA Network Orders, they should.

OSA Network Order 15 is probably the most important one to really duplicate, as this can be seen constantly being applied by OSA and their propaganda:

"OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS NETWORK ORDER
15, 18 February 1988 Confidential BLACK PROPAGANDA …. Our propaganda is dirty.... We do this trick by survey and attack.... we become re-classified as attackers and the enemy as bad hats …... We just run propaganda campaigns....It reclassifies our attackers as evil people... Achieve for ourselves a dominance in classifying ourselves and others." "L. RON HUBBARD, … official Church policy.

this next one explains why in LA region, Scientology has a strong hold, they've done lots of connections to local groups that they are "using."

"16 FEBRUARY 1969 "Confidential" "TARGETS, DEFENSE" "..... Our next best defense line was being sure the public knew we were a Church." "...The vital targets on which we must invest most of our time are: ...Depopularizing the enemy to a point of total obliteration." "....Use all other similar groups as allies." “L. RON HUBBARD” “Founder” “Adopted as official Church policy by CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL”
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170, Pittsburgh
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:46 pm

I have been receiving some, but very limited compared to what I expected and feared.

Still get about 5-6 calls a day on my personal cel phone, and a few a week on the business line. A few of my widely known public scientologist contacts have been contacted and asked to covertly "investigate" me and see if I had turned, and find out any information on me.

My house is unlisted in my name (as is phone, etc.) on over a dozen acres surrounded by woods with only one rock road (mile long) in, and one must drive past several "hillbilly" type homes on the way in. I am totally hidden except for aeral and satelite, even the street signs mysteriously disapears, and the private road is not on mapquest (I like my privacy). My neighbor told me that he found a rental car with some "young people, probably mormons, but dont they only ride bikes?" by my gate, which adjoins his property. He greets them with a shot gun across the handle bars of his 4 wheeler and a 6 gun on his side. They saw him coming, panicked and got stuck in the ditch as they hurriedly tried to turn. They sit in the car franticly calling on the cell phone while he is tapping on the window asking "you kids need help?". My neighbor takes his time, rides over and gets another 3 neighbors who ride over on tractors and 4 wheelers (all armed) and "tease" them a little (we gotta protect our privacy 'round here, ya know ... one said he asked if they had ever seen the movie Deliverance, and did he remember the pig scene), pulled them out and send them on their way. This was just over a month ago, on a saturday, I was out of town.

Don't know for sure it was Scilons or a mission, but I got about 20 calls that saturday, so it is possible. But, if they were really trying to "handle" me I would have expected a more mature and senior type SO member, not a "car load of kids".

I have received no known harassment on our company, but I don't believe they have concluside evidence of my feelings towards the church, though the above might change that!

In all, the COS has been much milder than I would have ever expected. I am still anonymous, but they should have been able to figure out who I am if they had any decent people left and really tried.

It is surprising how impotent they seem now vs how viscious they were in the past.
Last edited by outlander on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm

outlander wrote:I have been receiving some, but very limited compared to what I expected and feared.

Still get about 5-6 calls a day on my personal cel phone, and a few a week on the business line. A few of my widely known public scientologist contacts have been contacted and asked to covertly "investigate" me and see if I had turned, and find out any information on me.

My house is unlisted in my name (as is phone, etc.) on over a dozen acres surrounded by woods with only one rock road (mile long) in, and one must drive past several "hillbilly" type homes on the way in. I am totally hidden except for areal and satelite, even the street signs mysteriously disapears, and the private road is not on mapquest (I like my privacy). My neighbor told me that he found a rental car with some "young people, probably mormons, but dont they only ride bikes?" by my gate, which adjoins his property. He greets them with a shot gun across the handle bars of his 4 wheeler and a 6 gun on his side. They saw him coming, panicked and got stuck in the ditch as they hurriedly tried to turn. They sit in the car franticly calling on the cell phone while he is tapping on the window asking "you kids need help?". My neighbor takes his time, rides over and gets another 3 neighbors who ride over on tractors and 4 wheelers (all armed) and "tease" them a little (we gotta protect our privacy 'round here, ya know ... one said he asked if they had ever seen the movie Deliverance, and did he remember the pig scene), pulled them out and send them on their way. This was just over a month ago, on a saturday, I was out of town.

Don't know for sure it was Scilons or a mission, but I got about 20 calls that saturday, so it is possible. But, if they were really trying to "handle" me I would have expected a more mature and senior type SO member, not a "car load of kids".

Ahahahahaha!

There is no part of that story which is less than AWESOME.

classic!
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

I got a threat from osa at the last protest..sept 13 protest... sharon warren came out of the org and told me I would lose and that I am a loser..... some of my friends were there when she said it.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 am

Ronthecon,

Sometimes when Scientologists and OSA types come out with their "complete certainty" they are disconcerting. Realize they do training drills for hours and hours on end to learn how to drive someone inside their head and make them back off.

They probably don't even have a subjective reality of what a looser is, got a briefing that it was a good word to use to upset people, and use it.

What you and anonymous are doing is both couragious and compassionate, it represents the best in humanity where people are willing to fight and stand for change against injustice. Someday I hope to be there openly by your side.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Christ, I don't know that anyone's left in there except a "carload of kids".
Us rabbits? DO something? - Wind in the Willows
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Tru2form wrote:Christ, I don't know that anyone's left in there except a "carload of kids".

Yep. Kids are the best fodder. That's who gets recruited and used the most easily.
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Tru2form wrote:Christ, I don't know that anyone's left in there except a "carload of kids".

You know, that carload of kids in OSA must have such screwed up minds by now. First comes all the indoctrination from the CoS, then they're sent off to the chans to find dirt on Anon. That's going to do some serious damage to anyone.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 am

thanks outlander.. we had loads of freakey situation in march and in aprile seattle protest... march was my frist protest and we marched 1 mile to the org..on the way we had osa ops ever were..one guy grabed my shirt and was yelling at me to stop..we all most got into a fight.. he looked like a home less man not sure who he was.. but he followed us to the org... all so I spotted the scn plant at the aprile protest and there is a video on that one... we were getting are picture taken all day long... in march the scientology kids were grabing the whole pack of flyers that anon had and were runing off with them... there was a group of scn posing as christian spitting on the young kids calling them bigits., and other names..at the meeting site at west lake seattle there was a old ladey and she freaked out on us.. she was out of her mind, and I do not know who she was...it was a strange day.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 am

Wow, Ron, I am sorry that you guys had to go through that.

I remember one "operation" I knew of when I was on staff doing OSA work. Someone managed to get an "enemies" mail, sent in address changes on all their bills and credit cards, car payment, etc. Called into banks reported stolen cards, somehow (I don't remember how) changed passwords or access to different financial institutions, ordered dozens of magazines sent to his home including really nasty stuff, and really got this guy messed up. Had a PI go to his neighbors and ask if he still beat his wife and kids or some such, created a personal ruckus with his work again. His car was repo'd, credit trashed, lost his job, had to take his kids out of school.

The COS then promoted to their own staff how much of a looser this guy was, that the world was caving in around him because of his crimes against scientology, and he was "pulling in" all this bad shit because he was a looser and only a looser would attack Scientology.

This re-inforces the staff belief that Scientology is holey and right and above all else and what LRH says is true ... scientology is pure and its enemies will do themselves in.

You obviously are savvy enough to realize they are staging things, but again, my heart and best wishes to you brave souls.
Last edited by outlander on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 pm

RonTheCon wrote:thanks outlander.. we had loads of freakey situation in march and in aprile seattle protest... march was my frist protest and we marched 1 mile to the org..on the way we had osa ops ever were..one guy grabed my shirt and was yelling at me to stop..we all most got into a fight.. he looked like a home less man not sure who he was.. but he followed us to the org... all so I spotted the scn plant at the aprile protest and there is a video on that one... we were getting are picture taken all day long... in march the scientology kids were grabing the whole pack of flyers that anon had and were runing off with them... there was a group of scn posing as christian spitting on the young kids calling them bigits., and other names..at the meeting site at west lake seattle there was a old ladey and she freaked out on us.. she was out of her mind, and I do not know who she was...it was a strange day.

This only means you guys are actually hurting them now. This is how they attack.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

thanks againe outlander and I know to much.. after 3 protest in seattle it really upset me...how evil the tricks were...a lot of those kids were scared big time and OSA played on it big time...the funney thing is that kid that got hurt or punched in seattle it was the same guy that grabed my shirt...the home less guy so he is OSA..except I am a big man he back off quick or I would of open up with a can of whip ass...in order to get his hands off my shirt, I had to push hard to get him off me, and I yelled...... saying don,t tell me about fu.king church of scn I know who they are... and for a sec I thought he was going to take a swing or punch at me.. how this strated are group was being flanked , by OSA I belive and I fell back from the front to use the bath room, when I came out of the bath and I was runing up to catch up with the group, and the OSA or home less man was picking on another kid much smaller then me...seeing the kid scared I said what up bro, and thats what started it with me.. but that the truth and the story whole story..I did not post it intil now,because it was to long to explane and did not think any one cared...BUT I DO BELIVE HE WAS OSA.

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board