The Church Contacted Me...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:54 am

Scarf wrote:Congrats Jenna & Dallas!
Go kick ass!
Anybody asks me at the protest, I'll point them right here! What kind of church tails its ex-parishioners?!?!?!??

One that's scared its gonna get sued or lose revenue??
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:35 am

Jenna.......

This is amazing---to call you up in the middle of the night?

How utterly typical of them.

Here you are: :braveheart:

Here they are: :shock:

Hoping to :whack: IF they can't silence you.

GOOD JOB!!!

Tory/Magoo~
Last edited by Magoo on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:36 am

double post, sorry
Last edited by Magoo on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:37 am

Jenna:

Good job! Don't ever buy into their :bs:

They'll promise you ***anything*** but once you're out,
and speaking out.............

Your salvation IS to keep speaking out, for yourself,
and for the skillions of kids that you can keep from getting
suckered into this insidious organization, as well as artists,
musicians, actors, business people and anyone with $$$.
(We all know who is after them) :shock:

Thank you! :braveheart: :rockon:

Tory/Magoo~~~ 8)
<<

zuzuspetals

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:32 am

I am so proud and honored to hear your story, and I want to say to you and Dallas that in addition to being courageous and unflappable individuals, you are doubly blessed with a marriage that ROCKS.

Give each other a squeeze and know that -- for what it's worth -- many thousands of Anons are united in their love and respect for you.

If I was Oprah, I would send you an armored Humvee, five bodyguards, and the fanciest washer and dryer in the world. Or at least a ton of roses.

For now, I can just tell you that I will be out there for you and others tomorrow . . . and for as long as it takes.

Love to you. Times Two.
Marge Simpson: "Bart, stop pestering Satan!"
<<

MarkVI

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:12 am

Jenna,
there is no room for personal integrity in the Church, sadly.
Thanks 4 what you did and do. Image

<<

anonycat

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:51 am

Stay strong, Jenna and Dallas.
<<

formerlyfooled

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Re: The Church Contacted Me...

Jenna wrote:Hi Guys, Please repost this everywhere you can. This is why I am doing what I am doing.
[..]
OSA or RTC or whoever it is, you have officially lost all opportunity of us trying to work it out internally.
That was your last chance and you BLEW IT!
Not only have you upset me, but you have upset my parents.
I guess I wont be holding back on that CNN interview after all.

Best, Jenna

I'm really sorry to read what happened to you and your husband. One would think that the church would have known that something like this would not work with you at this point in the situation.

You and Dallas are good people, doing good things which will outweigh any Fair Game tactics the church will levy against you and your family. Don't let them cave you in, for that is the goal.

My prayers are with you and your family, that Dallas' family will not be further intimidated, that your story gets out there so others can be informed and that you get all the support you deserve from everyone involved because you are leading them out of the darkness, whether they like it or not. I will post your story to my blog and link to it where ever I can.

Mary McConnell
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11 (NIV):
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Message to Jenna and Dallas

Many Good Wishes to you. Great Admiration. Total Respect. Full Support. Blessings and Peace of Mind in a Crazy World. Speak Your Truth. Your voice is powerful. We are listening.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Clickman wrote:Dan Koon is out and has been for some time, living the good life outside of Scientology. He is an artist and I think you can Google his name and see some of his art work for sale.

Niiiice! I had the impression he was one of the ones trapped in the "SP Hall" as so many former highly placed execs are. Thank you so much!
<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Jenna and Dallas you're my heroes :oops:

Keep doing what you're doing !
Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

nikkoleranger

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:48 pm

WOW ! :shock:
RLTW
<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:10 am

I want to have your babies..... :D
<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:11 am

Hey Guys, Thanks so much for all your support :) It really helps cheer us up!
You guys are all so awesome!!
Love, Jenna & Dallas
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:39 am

MarkVI wrote:Jenna,
there is no room for personal integrity in the Church, sadly.

I was about to tirade a disagreement because I have personal integrity and I was involved .. but them I realized "Ooops I'm not in the church either because I couldn't have stayed and kept my integrity."

However, I do want to say, that my concept of integrity was learned in the church. The problem is that the organization tends to be (okay, lets not be wishy washy - the church IS) hypocritical.

And because of the hypocrisy I left.

But I learned about such things in the church.
<<

guardianofthetubes

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 am

Stay strong Jenna and Dallas! There are thousands by your side.

To the OSA goons reading this thread, surely you realize that harassing people like Jenna and Dallas is a huge mistake. All they do is tell the truth.

There are thousands of people watching, just waiting for you to mess up again, and you keep doing it, going back to your lies and dirty tactics. This is making more and more people join Anonymous.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:10 pm

I remember an interview a Scilon did with Andreas (OCMB founder), where he asked him why Andreas was doing this?

Originally Andreas simply wanted the information out there, but every time he figured it was enough now, time to take the site down, the Scientologists went ahead and did something idiotic that simply redetermined him about keeping the criticism alive.

And now I see what he meant. As a part of Anonymous I have experienced it. The footbullets that the CoS are capable of firing at just the right time to keep the criticism alive.
Last edited by Orderous on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

citygirl

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Jenna--

Just continue to document everything online and you will be fine. There is nothing that they can say about you that anyone will believe. We know how they work. You are doing the RIGHT thing. It can't be easy now, but you are not alone. You have many friends here. Even though we do not know you personally, we are behind you and will stand up for you.

Don't let them silence you. They are contacting you because they are threatened by you. YOU are in control now. This WILL get easier and your life will continue to get better. I wish I could help more.

God Bless You and your husband.
<<

citygirl

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Jenna-

I forgot to say that once they realize that you are not intimidated by them and that you will not back down, they will give up. It won't take long. Your future is bright. Great things are in store for your life!!!!!!
<<

formerlyfooled

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Re: The Church Contacted Me...

Jenna wrote:In fact they blamed 99% of these things on Marty Rathbun (may he R.I.P), Mike Rinder, Tom Devocht and Dan Koon (of all people!).

Jenna, your R.I.P. comment is stirring up the old question that never seems to get answered and I volunteered to ask you about it :p

Up until your comment, the concensus has been that his death is just supposition and rumor but no facts found. Do you know with certainty that Marty died and when, or are you like many of us who at one time just read it somewhere and thought it was true?

Thanks in advance
Mary
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11 (NIV):
PreviousNext

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board