[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Recent Encounter.

Recent Encounter.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

paeata

Non-E

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am

Recent Encounter.

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 am

He's talking about the mission holders ordeal...looking for you...
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:57 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

paeata

Non-E

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Thank you for that reply to my post. I have read all of that material on the link you posted with deep interest. I would like to comment even if 30 years on. I liked what Lesevre said, and I liked the very last comment by Miscavige following through Lesevre. Is the guy that is mentioned the husband of the head of MIB? Mission International books failed for reasons that were obvious to all of us but I for one was too scared to say anything. It was really puzzling as we were touting LRon books (Dianetics originals) I have always thought that if you stay with what Lron put in place and wrote, then everything starts to roll along. I was most interested to see David Mayo's name as I was audited by him when declared PTS. I was totally ok'd. I then left Saint Hill and came back home. I should also correct one thing. SeaOrg was brand new when I was there, I should have said 68 was the year. We embarked in Spain.
We had considerable freedom in ways that seem to have changed (eg getting permission to speak). Even so I was overwhelmed as the ship was in "danger" before we arrived so protocols were really strict to let us on, having travelled half was around the world to do it.

What's squirrelling. I keep getting a picture of the squirrels at Saint Hill which was really new then in 68. You coudn't get them out of the trees. They were amazing.

one more comment. ALL of the complaints seem to be about behaviour and none of them about the tech. The tech does sell itself. The rest is fuss. Well, that's how I see it and why I have never shifted my position in regard to taing responsibility for your own aaactions. Let the rest float by as it works on that basis.

I know that the technology that came with dianetics works. It's interference that doesn't and that seeems to be what everyone on this
site is objuecting to.
Thanks
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:20 pm

"squirrelling" is altering/extending LRH tech or doing anything that is not 100% standard tech as per KSW (Keeping Scientology Working policy which is placed at the start of every coursebook).

KSW Text: http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.ph ... 8&Itemid=9

I don't know if this idea of "standard tech" existed back in your day, or to what extent auditors where "allowed" to do things their own way. The Golden Age of Tech created a whole new series of drills for learning things by rote to ensure 100% standard tech.

And ironically, the recent Golden Age of Knowledge has resulted in RTC "cleaning up" (squirrelling?) all of LRHs works and republishing them in a big fanfare (DM called it the most important event in scientology history).
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:49 am

<<

paeata

Non-E

Post Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 am

Last edited by paeata on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

paeata

Non-E

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:31 am

Return to Harassment & Threats Notice Board