[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - ABC Nightline Aired 04-24! (With Video Link)

ABC Nightline Aired 04-24! (With Video Link)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anon1957

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:55 am

DIGG IT!

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:36 am

We had a rush of visits and new members within 10 minutes of it airing on the East Coast ..

It was about 10 new members. And the most simultaneous visits to the site since it started (84) beating the earlier highest number by a few (78 ).

4 minutes is what it took.

Lets see what happens when it airs on the West Coast.....
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 am

<<

anon93752

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 am

You ladies kicked ass so much! ANON LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :iluvyou: :thumbsup: :rockon: :notworthy:

Okay, I'm abusing emoticons like Magoo now. :wink:
We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We speak all languages.
Expect us.

Help the world! Contribute to Operation Translation: http://wiki.costruth.com/trans/
<<

Kilia

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:33 am

Astra and Jenna..I'm so proud of you two!
..also I'm proud of ABC for having the balls to do this kind of an interview.
Oh my! I'm still grinning from ear to ear.:)

*Love and Hugs to all*
Kilia
I am very 'Touchy-Feely"
I am Hungarian
I am also a Freedom Fighter
<<

WindandGhosts

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 am

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:17 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

White Rose

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:27 am

Children's talent to endure stems from their ignorance of alternatives.
~Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, 1969
<<

Anonypeg

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:50 am

<<

anonycat

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 am

<<

ptsAnnon

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:58 am

Re: Here is the Church's Snotty, Poopy-Pants Reply

<<

Thalkirst

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:40 am

Ex Sea Org member
My blog about SO and Scn abuses in Hungarian: http://objektivszcn.blog.hu/
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Spork

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:15 pm

<<

denise87666

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:27 pm

Fantastic!!!!!

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:09 pm

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:36 pm

Ladies, this was magnificent.

Congratulations.
<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Wow, that was worth the wait!

WOW!

Thank you girls soooooo much for having the guts to stand up not only for yourselves, but for SOOOO many that can't stand up for themselves right now. You truly are heroes in my book!

Congratulations to you Jenna and Astra! Lawrence Woodcraft was full of Win also so please pass that along for me.

The family photos of your days growing up at the ranch really fleshed out your story for me a lot more than I ever would have guessed.

Even as kids smiling for a camera, your faces had that almost hidden "Someone PLEASE help me!" look that spoke volumes. I think people watching that could really pick up on that.

As far as this next part goes:

"The Church of Scientology repeatedly offered ABC unlimited access to its staff and facilities for a piece on the actual story of Scientology."

If ABC wants a great story they should go over to Hemet and Clearwater with ABC press passes and offer to take Scientology up on their offer for free and unlimited access to staff and facilities and see how far they get. Either way it would be a great follow-up piece.

Great great job Jenna and Astra. I am soooo so so so proud of you. Best wishes, take care and be safe!

Hugz from Seattle!
"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

WileyCoyote

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News