[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Jenna and Astra Superstars!!!!!

Jenna and Astra Superstars!!!!!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:32 am

Jenna and Astra Superstars!!!!!

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Thanks Clickman, for all your support :D
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

WOW!

Wow, you guys did SOOOO amazing Jenna and Astra!!

I just want to say a word about the COS response. First of all, it's pretty clear that Karin Pouw didn't write that one, it was way too slimy and covert. That's gotta be written by Dave himself trying to imply he has dirt on Jenna.

Not that Jenna needs to be defended because everyone knows what a wonderful sweet girl she is, but I just want to say on her behalf that I knew her inside and outside of the Sea Org. I was there when she was being held down by 4-5 guys in a tiny closet office because she had been demanding to see her husband who they HID AWAY from her for weeks.

Jenna is not the type of person who lets people walk all over her, and I have to say that for most Sea Org members that is a strong and unusually brave character. When I was in the Sea Org, I would be mum, let people walk all over me and tell me what to do and let them turn me into a little freakin robot with no personal integrity or thoughts for myself.

Jenna was stronger than the rest of us and she refused, she fought for what was right, and refused to lie victim to the abuses many of us took silently and powerless.

If anything Jenna should be proud of this fact, and the Church knows it, and they are scared of her because she is someone who won't fall for their bullshit.

Sorry if I am going on a roll, but Jenna is one of my best friends. She is so nice, sweet and caring. Just because she refused to submit to their BS and instead fought back for her human rights, they think she is something of a terrorist or abusive herself.

What she is is a fighter. She is strong and doesn't back down to anyone. She has more personal integrity than any Sea Org member could ever dream of.

So while I thought your response was unusually smart and sly on your part this time, instead of a bunch of lies trying to make it seem you were "too good to harm Jenna's character" Guess what? Once again, you're false, lying and ridiculous response that took three weeks to concoct is just another bullet in your own foot.
<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Brilliant Interview, Astra & Jenna !!

<<

AwfulnonymousBosch

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:49 pm

<<

WrongPlaceRightTime

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:05 pm

my name is janet. ms. jackson if you're nasty.
<<

ptsAnnon

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:39 pm

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:59 pm

<<

Zendon

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:40 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 am

<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:59 am

So, I'll be honest....I'm participating in anonymous and stuff. Never been in Scientology, just live in Clearwater so I have seen the Org for years, and like most, just thought, wow....they are creepy, whats wrong with them?

Then anon happened and I was like, "F#ck yeah! I can do something!" because I always knew how they attack. Then you 3 ladies, and the rest of you ex's that have come here to share your stories started the site and I read what your stories were. Now, I dunno if its the day and age of the net...but reading stuff in blogs....it still just feels like there is a seperation between reality and the net. Its just something you read online, you know the place I watch Star Wars kid, and ROFLCATS.

But, seeing you, with documentations, and pics from your life....It actually kinda hit home to me....that there is no layer between net and reality. Its the same. Its true, and its your lives. It was kinda like the end of Schindlers List for me when it becomes color and you see the real people who lived through the holocost with the actors that played them....it wasnt just a story, it happened.

I came for Clearwater honestly, I stayed for lulz.

But now, I finally get it. Sorry it took so long, but hearing it from you all, seeing you speak it honestly.....struck home like nothing else.

Um, so yes, agreeing with the title, you all, as in all you Ex's are all superstars!
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:39 am

We only got the first half hour on the DVR. Is there a link to the rest of the Nightline Show? We missed CofS's response.

Jenna and Astra, you did a great job in the 30 minutes that I saw.
Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:07 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

AnonyMozart

Clear

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Scientology, how about that? You hold on the the tin cans and then this guy asks you a bunch of questions, and if you pay enough money, you get to join the master race. How's that for a 'religion'? - Frank Zappa
<<

amanda108

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:36 am

Both of you are heroines!! I can now bow to you. :notworthy:
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 am

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News