[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Anonymous in the London Underground

Anonymous in the London Underground

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Anonymous in the London Underground

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lence.html

David Mudkips, is that you in the photo?

PS. The London Underground is not a terrorist organization
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 pm

"One reveller, David Mudkips, 25, a web programmer from Hackney, described his experience on the train as 'like rush hour but fun. There were people's sweaty armpits in my face but I didn't care because I was drinking.'" ................. I prefer to have my fun without sweaty armpits in my face, thank you. Also, the writer described his subject as if "Mudkips" were his real surname. How many Mudkips can be found in the London phone book?
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:21 pm

#london on partyvan IRC takes responsibility. I've even seen that quote in a Norwegian newspaper, the dude who gave it feels proud
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Pretty sure that story was done by Reuters or the like, and everyone else just paid to copy/paste it, word for word.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News