[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Alambama woman files discrimination lawsuit over Scientology

Alambama woman files discrimination lawsuit over Scientology

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Alambama woman files discrimination lawsuit over Scientology

After one week on the job as a billing clerk for a dentist, a woman was fired. She was asked to sign a waiver to receive Scientology training while on th job. You can read the story here .
I am curious to see how this turns out. This is an example of a Scientology front group trying to spread into the population through unconventional methods.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:51 am

If a Scientologist who is operating a business wants to be able to require employees to undergo Scn-based training, there is a simple solution. Organized Scientology needs to re-organize as a publicly recognized business and shed its "religious cloaking." Taxation, regulations, inspections, investigations, and various other "external influences" would then be available to keep Organized Scientology in check. Anonymous could then throw a huge party and move on to other pursuits.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:55 am

I agree. If they just reorganized as a business, a lot of the labor law and human rights violations that have occurred wouldn't occur to the degree they have been.
--Gandhi
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:05 am

BTW, invisible, I think you are doing a great job as ESK reporter. I like the fact that you present your own ideas along with the link to the story.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:21 am

Thank you. I've never done anything like this before and so wasn't sure if I was doing a proper job of it. I also have just recently started to post on forums so it really is a whole new thing for me. I've been looking at Scientology oriented news, comments, etc for quite some time but just decided to become active in the last couple of months. This has been quite an interesting experience for me.

Thanks again.
--Gandhi
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Jesus Christ in a bucket! 11.50$ an hour for a dentist clerk!? Wow.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 am

Yes, thanks Invisible for all you are doing! Big hugs and :thumbsup:

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News