[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - KROQ - Wednesday 05/05 - 8am

KROQ - Wednesday 05/05 - 8am

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:47 am

KROQ - Wednesday 05/05 - 8am

Listen if you can... tomorrow morning at 8am on KROQ for an interview with ESK!
I think you can listen at wwww.kroq.com.

Astra
<<

TaoSunWu

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:36 am

If Tom Cruise and I show up at an MVA who's help would you choose? ~ Did I mention that I'm a Paramedic/FF?
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:44 am

Yes, pacific
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:44 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:50 pm

<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:16 pm

<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:38 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm

The person who was supposed to be recording this hasn't gotten back to us (sigh), but I think it'll be up on www.kroq.com under "Kevin & Bean" and then "Podcast" tomorrow.
<<

ath

Non-E

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:38 pm

<<

TaoSunWu

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 pm

If Tom Cruise and I show up at an MVA who's help would you choose? ~ Did I mention that I'm a Paramedic/FF?
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Great job, Astra! I still don't understand that Scientology caller who said she was in the Sea Org, but is also apparently Jewish and goes to temple? I think she was full of crap, personally. It seemed like she was just trying to filibuster and waste time.

Anyway, I also wanted to say that I've watched all of your family's interviews at . I was so heartbroken listening to your story. I cannot believe what you were forced to go through at such a young age. You must be a very strong person to have gone through all that and come out the other side. Your story made me cry several times.

Also, just a personal question; you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but how are your sister and dad doing these days? From the interviews they both seem like really cool people. Especially your dad, but maybe that's just because he's English. ;)

Anyway, awesome job, and keep spreading the word! :)
<<

spring

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:30 am

<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:45 am

<<

Attack Slug D

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:31 am

Direct download from my site for you lovely ladies. :)
<<

bushkaGND

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:05 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:38 am

<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey Astra, great job first off just like everyone else is saying.

I heard one thing and I just want to clear it up. It sounded like there was a misplaced subject.

When you told them on the radio about the sexual abuses of a higher up member against a girl, they asked you, and I paraphrase, "Is that man still in charge?" and you replied, "David Miscaviage is still in charge." Are you saying he is the one that did the crime? or was it just a miscommunication.

I bet you thought they had moved on and just asked who was in charge of CoS, not about the rapist.

I'm just curious, not trying to stir crap up. Just clarification. But most importantly Great Job, you girls continue to rock the world, deff my favorite Ex's!
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm

<<

Top Grunge

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:51 pm

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 pm