Post Fri May 14, 2010 11:37 pm

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inqui

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17949

There was talk before that Marty Rathbun had contacted every member of the opposition to the Inquiry in Australia and lobbied them to quash it.

I think that it is important to get as many details about this out in the open as we can.

Because, if this is true, it looks like Marty is going to the RPF after all.

Does anyone have any details in Marty's role in lobbying against the Inquiry in Australia?

I'll elaborate.

Marty spoke with media and authorities in Oz. After they spoke with him, some took what he had to say on board, and/or decided it would be political suicide to run with Xenophon's story, cuz maybe it was only a change of leadership for the "Church" that was in order.

Marty's intervention hampered our efforts here in Oz. His works cost me for example, WEEKS of work to counter act. We have had lots of media here in Oz, but we lost some because of Marty's spin on the scene with Scn.

Marty pretty well shut things down in Oz, after Xenophon's address to Parliament in November. It took a shitload of time and effort to counter the crap he spun to those who we *did* have on side here.

In his blog, Marty slagged all of us for what we were doing here. In addition to that, he deceived aussie media and powers that be about the real scene. That set us back....Fuck Marty and the horse he rode in on for that.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi