[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Speaking of gay airplane smooches....

Speaking of gay airplane smooches....

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Speaking of gay airplane smooches....

Not that I personally care whether Travolta likes to sleep with Kelly Preston, David Miscavige's cabin boy or one-eyed Episcopalian kangaroos, but does anybody have any information on whether this tabloid photo was a big or small PR flap for Co$ as well as JT's relationship with Co$?

Did he get celebrity RPF? Sec Checks? two months of steambaths and a truckload of Niacin?

I missed this when the story hit the press. I don't even recall what year it was. I know people talk about Miscavige having Travolta by the goonies but anybody care to share what the deal is with Travolta? Was Kelly Preston big into Scientology before meeting JT and they just got paired together by Co$ execs?

Is JT's orientation an open secret among Co$ execs? It's only fascinating to me in light of JT being an occasional cheerleader for Co$ while they miraculously seem to have no openly homosexual members and are openly hostile to the gay community e.g. "What's wrong with you? You must be gay! Do you have AIDS or something?"

Thanks in advance and YAY for John Travolta! :lol:
"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:26 pm

I don't believe photos in tabloids. Ever.
<<

PTS

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:52 pm

<<

AnonyMozart

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Scientology, how about that? You hold on the the tin cans and then this guy asks you a bunch of questions, and if you pay enough money, you get to join the master race. How's that for a 'religion'? - Frank Zappa
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:28 pm

<<

Alvin Tostig

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:37 pm

"Every religion has its problems and detractors, but when most EVERYONE sees that yours is a cult and a scam there just might be a real problem..."

- AnonyK23 at lulznw dot com
<<

PTS

Clear

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:49 pm

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:37 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am

Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:05 pm

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:24 am

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:56 am

<<

PTS

Clear

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:23 am

<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 am

Where there is smoke, there is fire (unless you've been targetted by the co$'s PR campaigns).
Much love. xx
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Looks like they're hugging to me, and if not, I know a ton of European dudes around here that kiss each other on the cheek or lips as a greeting.

I don't see anything wrong with this. And frankly, I don't care if JT wears women's panties on his head while singing showtunes and dancing the can-can. It's none of my business. I would HATE being famous... everyone speculating about me every single time I gave someone a hug or a smooch or a squeeze.

But it would be interesting to know if JT got in trouble with CoS for this picture.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:47 pm

<<

WileyCoyote

Clear

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:57 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Return to Scientology Celebrities