The difference of Freezoners

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Thu May 22, 2008 12:48 am

I'm not sure of that. But I heard this was the reason he was declared.
<<

dwest

Clear

Post Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm

hidden wrote:
dwest wrote:Since we are discussing the Freezone I have a question. What was David Mayo's relationship with them? Was his group part of the Freezone or a breakoff? Do they still use any of his OT material?

By David Mayo I'm guessing you mean Miscavige and we by no means have anything to do with him and his corperation. The C of S has Squirled the original Tech written by L. Ron Hubbard and therefore we have nothing to do with them.
Freezone is a break off of the C of S we have no connections with them. Freezone uses the OT matterial as written by Mr. Hubbard ^^

Nope, I mean David Mayo, formally of the Advanced Ability Tech.

Open letter from David Mayo wrote:Hello dear friends,

I am extremely happy to be able to openly communicate to you once again. It has been a long time; an overly long and somewhat difficult period for many of us. Those of you who know me may have wondered what I have been doing over the past year, so I am grateful to have this space to let you know of my activities and future plans.

I believe it is important to provide a background to all of this. It is important so that you can share my reality on the depth of my commitment to the tech and to you.

It begins in 1957, when I first contacted Dianetics and Scientology. Like many of you, I read LRH's books and began auditing friends and acquaintances. I was so immediately impressed with the results that I moved to be near an Org and receive professional training (Hubbard Professional Auditor and Bachelor of Scientology, 1959). These were relatively simple, uncomplicated and exciting days.

After working in a Mission for a few months, I joined staff at the Auckland Org in late '59 and worked there for eight years, mainly as the HCO Sec, but always "double-hatted" on technical posts such as auditor, supervisor, case supervisor, etc. We attended Congresses, went to LRH tape plays, studied and did various courses, gave and received auditing and became part of the excitement that was being engendered by LRH and this new religion called Scientology.

In 1962, I did the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course under Ron and Mary Sue, graduating with honors. After this, I became even more involved with technical posts and my love of the tech developed. This devotion to the tech has been a profound and guiding motivation for me to this present day.

In January 1968, I joined the Sea Org and continued my tech training, frequently working and studying under LRH; e.g., I did my technical internships under LRH, audited under LRH as the Case Supervisor and later worked as a Case Supervisor under LRH, as the Senior C/S.

In September 1973, LRH appointed me as the Senior C/S Flag and during this period I also became the C/S for LRH's auditing, until 1975, when he moved to a different location.

In September 1978, I was called from the Flag Service Org to California to audit LRH and there I stayed on, as his auditor. In October 1978, LRH appointed me to the post of Senior C/S International. I remained in California auditing LRH on audited NOTs until he advanced onto Solo NOTS. In mid-1979, I assisted him with technical research and with the export and training of the first auditors and C/Ses on new tech. Apart from some return visits to Flag (and other Orgs) to handle out-tech, I remained on the post of Senior C/S International in California from 1978. Throughout that period, I was being trained and briefed by LRH on current tech and on his research of new tech, as yet unreleased.
Tech hat assigned for the next 20-25 years

In April of 1982, I received a long and detailed letter from LRH. It assigned me the full responsibility for the tech and for his technical hats for the next 20 to 25 years. (After the passage of this 20-25 years, he stated that he would return in his next lifetime to reassume his tech hats). As I sought to carry out this assigned responsibility for the tech, it became increasingly obvious that there were points that must be corrected in the area of International Management of the Church of Scientology so that the purity of the tech could be safeguarded. Indeed, correction was mandatory to even keep the tech in existence at all! My efforts to bring about these corrections of Management resulted in hostilities and the cutting of my communication line to LRH. This severance of my line to LRH was done covertly by others. This was in August of 1982. Ultimately, these hostilities culminated in my removal from post by others who had established themselves in a position of control over LRH's comm lines. This was a period of shock, horror and very real atrocity not only for me, but for many, many high calibre, long-standing Scientology executives of proven ability. There were literally hundreds removed during this lengthy political purge. While I do not wish to go into the details of that here, suffice it to say that after all my efforts to rectify matters internally, I left in February 1983.

The next few months were spent recovering my physical health and taking precautions to handle various threats against me and my friends.

Having accomplished these two things, I am very pleased to let you know that I am again fully available to help and to serve.

My very real concern is for the purity and the standardness of the tech. And I know how important it is to all of you, and to the future.

There have been an increasing number of reported instances of out-tech today; even what appears to be a deliberate corruption of the tech. I know that this is of great concern to you, too.

Thus, I am offering my services, internationally, and I am fortunate to have the support and help of a group of very fine Scientologists.

I am convinced that we can avoid the enormous errors of the past. Indeed, we must. We do have the extraordinary advantage of several points of guidance:

1. Your open, unsuppressed communication,

2. The tech itself, unyielding and senior to any and all political turmoil, and

3. A viewpoint of understanding as to what is behind us, and to what surely lies ahead.

There is a story of an ancient statesman who survived the collapse and self-destruction of a great civilization. Years later, when asked by historians how he had accomplished this, he stated:

"I stood above others, on higher ground, and when they were washed away by flood and ruination, I simply carried on."

It is, I believe, as simple as that.

Please get in touch. We are here for you.

With great love,

David Mayo
Advanced Ability Center
XXXXX

http://www.fzint.net/history/mayoletter.htm

Santa Barbara Independent wrote:This conflict goes back to the year 1978, when Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, with major assistance from a talented acolyte named David Mayo, devised some very advanced counseling techniques, known as New Era Dianetics for Operating Thetans, or NOTs for short. NOTs were available only to those well along the path of Scientologic spiritual advancement, they were very confidential, and, not incidentally, they were very expensive.

But by 1983, David Mayo had been purged from the Church of Scientology during a period of intense internal strife. He moved to Santa Barbara, where he and some fellow disaffected Scientologists sought to open their own church, The Church of the New Civilization, and operate the Advanced Abilities Center on Coast Village Road. According to attorney Gary Bright, who along with Jerold Fagenbaum has waged the center's defense, L. Ron Hubbard viewed the new church with alarm He had good reason. According to Bright, the NOTs counseling was a big money-maker for Scientology and Mayo was offering it out of his center for far less than the Church of Scientology. And according to a former Scientology church official, Hubbard gave the order that Mayo and his new church "be squashed like a cockroach."

At this point, Bright said, the Church of Scientology hired a team of detectives to conduct a very "noisy in- vestigation" of Mayo and his church. They called themselves a "White Col- lar Task Force on Crime and Drugs" and they let everyone know they were "investigating Mayo for possible connections with international firearm smuggling and the Red Brigade."

If that wasn't chilling enough, Bright said, the detectives rented the room upstairs from Mayo's center, they sent people to disrupt the meetings, and they placed 24-hour surveillance teams on Mayo, his associates, and even on Bright himself.

From nots to legal knots; Bright filed a lawsuit charging the Church of Scientology with harassment and intimidation, and in January 1985, Superior Court Judge Patrick McMahon ordered the church to cease and desist its noisy investigation. Two weeks later, the Church of Scientology filed a massive lawsuit against Mayo and the center, charging them with, among other things, racketeering, re- ceipt of stolen property, and infringe. ment of trade secrets.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews ... y-case.htm
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Sun May 25, 2008 8:45 am

dwest wrote:
hidden wrote:
dwest wrote:Since we are discussing the Freezone I have a question. What was David Mayo's relationship with them? Was his group part of the Freezone or a breakoff? Do they still use any of his OT material?

By David Mayo I'm guessing you mean Miscavige and we by no means have anything to do with him and his corperation. The C of S has Squirled the original Tech written by L. Ron Hubbard and therefore we have nothing to do with them.
Freezone is a break off of the C of S we have no connections with them. Freezone uses the OT matterial as written by Mr. Hubbard ^^

Nope, I mean David Mayo, formally of the Advanced Ability Tech.

Open letter from David Mayo wrote:Hello dear friends,

I am extremely happy to be able to openly communicate to you once again. It has been a long time; an overly long and somewhat difficult period for many of us. Those of you who know me may have wondered what I have been doing over the past year, so I am grateful to have this space to let you know of my activities and future plans.

I believe it is important to provide a background to all of this. It is important so that you can share my reality on the depth of my commitment to the tech and to you.

It begins in 1957, when I first contacted Dianetics and Scientology. Like many of you, I read LRH's books and began auditing friends and acquaintances. I was so immediately impressed with the results that I moved to be near an Org and receive professional training (Hubbard Professional Auditor and Bachelor of Scientology, 1959). These were relatively simple, uncomplicated and exciting days.

After working in a Mission for a few months, I joined staff at the Auckland Org in late '59 and worked there for eight years, mainly as the HCO Sec, but always "double-hatted" on technical posts such as auditor, supervisor, case supervisor, etc. We attended Congresses, went to LRH tape plays, studied and did various courses, gave and received auditing and became part of the excitement that was being engendered by LRH and this new religion called Scientology.

In 1962, I did the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course under Ron and Mary Sue, graduating with honors. After this, I became even more involved with technical posts and my love of the tech developed. This devotion to the tech has been a profound and guiding motivation for me to this present day.

In January 1968, I joined the Sea Org and continued my tech training, frequently working and studying under LRH; e.g., I did my technical internships under LRH, audited under LRH as the Case Supervisor and later worked as a Case Supervisor under LRH, as the Senior C/S.

In September 1973, LRH appointed me as the Senior C/S Flag and during this period I also became the C/S for LRH's auditing, until 1975, when he moved to a different location.

In September 1978, I was called from the Flag Service Org to California to audit LRH and there I stayed on, as his auditor. In October 1978, LRH appointed me to the post of Senior C/S International. I remained in California auditing LRH on audited NOTs until he advanced onto Solo NOTS. In mid-1979, I assisted him with technical research and with the export and training of the first auditors and C/Ses on new tech. Apart from some return visits to Flag (and other Orgs) to handle out-tech, I remained on the post of Senior C/S International in California from 1978. Throughout that period, I was being trained and briefed by LRH on current tech and on his research of new tech, as yet unreleased.
Tech hat assigned for the next 20-25 years

In April of 1982, I received a long and detailed letter from LRH. It assigned me the full responsibility for the tech and for his technical hats for the next 20 to 25 years. (After the passage of this 20-25 years, he stated that he would return in his next lifetime to reassume his tech hats). As I sought to carry out this assigned responsibility for the tech, it became increasingly obvious that there were points that must be corrected in the area of International Management of the Church of Scientology so that the purity of the tech could be safeguarded. Indeed, correction was mandatory to even keep the tech in existence at all! My efforts to bring about these corrections of Management resulted in hostilities and the cutting of my communication line to LRH. This severance of my line to LRH was done covertly by others. This was in August of 1982. Ultimately, these hostilities culminated in my removal from post by others who had established themselves in a position of control over LRH's comm lines. This was a period of shock, horror and very real atrocity not only for me, but for many, many high calibre, long-standing Scientology executives of proven ability. There were literally hundreds removed during this lengthy political purge. While I do not wish to go into the details of that here, suffice it to say that after all my efforts to rectify matters internally, I left in February 1983.

The next few months were spent recovering my physical health and taking precautions to handle various threats against me and my friends.

Having accomplished these two things, I am very pleased to let you know that I am again fully available to help and to serve.

My very real concern is for the purity and the standardness of the tech. And I know how important it is to all of you, and to the future.

There have been an increasing number of reported instances of out-tech today; even what appears to be a deliberate corruption of the tech. I know that this is of great concern to you, too.

Thus, I am offering my services, internationally, and I am fortunate to have the support and help of a group of very fine Scientologists.

I am convinced that we can avoid the enormous errors of the past. Indeed, we must. We do have the extraordinary advantage of several points of guidance:

1. Your open, unsuppressed communication,

2. The tech itself, unyielding and senior to any and all political turmoil, and

3. A viewpoint of understanding as to what is behind us, and to what surely lies ahead.

There is a story of an ancient statesman who survived the collapse and self-destruction of a great civilization. Years later, when asked by historians how he had accomplished this, he stated:

"I stood above others, on higher ground, and when they were washed away by flood and ruination, I simply carried on."

It is, I believe, as simple as that.

Please get in touch. We are here for you.

With great love,

David Mayo
Advanced Ability Center
XXXXX

http://www.fzint.net/history/mayoletter.htm

Santa Barbara Independent wrote:This conflict goes back to the year 1978, when Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, with major assistance from a talented acolyte named David Mayo, devised some very advanced counseling techniques, known as New Era Dianetics for Operating Thetans, or NOTs for short. NOTs were available only to those well along the path of Scientologic spiritual advancement, they were very confidential, and, not incidentally, they were very expensive.

But by 1983, David Mayo had been purged from the Church of Scientology during a period of intense internal strife. He moved to Santa Barbara, where he and some fellow disaffected Scientologists sought to open their own church, The Church of the New Civilization, and operate the Advanced Abilities Center on Coast Village Road. According to attorney Gary Bright, who along with Jerold Fagenbaum has waged the center's defense, L. Ron Hubbard viewed the new church with alarm He had good reason. According to Bright, the NOTs counseling was a big money-maker for Scientology and Mayo was offering it out of his center for far less than the Church of Scientology. And according to a former Scientology church official, Hubbard gave the order that Mayo and his new church "be squashed like a cockroach."

At this point, Bright said, the Church of Scientology hired a team of detectives to conduct a very "noisy in- vestigation" of Mayo and his church. They called themselves a "White Col- lar Task Force on Crime and Drugs" and they let everyone know they were "investigating Mayo for possible connections with international firearm smuggling and the Red Brigade."

If that wasn't chilling enough, Bright said, the detectives rented the room upstairs from Mayo's center, they sent people to disrupt the meetings, and they placed 24-hour surveillance teams on Mayo, his associates, and even on Bright himself.

From nots to legal knots; Bright filed a lawsuit charging the Church of Scientology with harassment and intimidation, and in January 1985, Superior Court Judge Patrick McMahon ordered the church to cease and desist its noisy investigation. Two weeks later, the Church of Scientology filed a massive lawsuit against Mayo and the center, charging them with, among other things, racketeering, re- ceipt of stolen property, and infringe. ment of trade secrets.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews ... y-case.htm

sorry I was really tired when I posted
David mayo is a part of freezone
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Mon May 26, 2008 12:03 am

“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

<<

dwest

Clear

Post Mon May 26, 2008 6:59 pm

hidden wrote:

Thanks Hidden. Now I have another question. Is his version of the OTs used by FreeZone? Thanks in advance.
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Mon May 26, 2008 10:26 pm

dwest wrote:
hidden wrote:

Thanks Hidden. Now I have another question. Is his version of the OTs used by FreeZone? Thanks in advance.

No problem
I really dont know about that but feel free to look it up on the website in my sig
:D
~L. Ron Hubbard

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 pm

the diff is they're only SLIGHTLY less insane...
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 pm

hidden wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlVXs7S_fng

AHAHA THE WORK WAS FREE MY ASS... cULT OF gREED... $$$$$ not free get a clue and THINK FOR YOURSELF... THAT'S WHY GOD GAVE YOU A BRAIN
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Re: traps - beware of...

Public Clammer wrote:A trap is a trap is a trap - regardless of where it is located. My opinion is that Hubbard was the ultimate trickster and if you assume the viewpoint of a trickster when reading or hearing him, you may be surprised with some new cognitions. It seems to me that his ego was so vast that he rather tells you all about it and laughs up his sleeve when you do not get it. Oh, he thinks he is so sly.

Could it be that the cognition for the final "OT" level might be:

"This is all bullshit!"

And the response of the auditor comes right back:

"if you can't take a joke, then fornicate off!

I agree with you
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Re: The difference of Freezoners

hidden wrote:
TorontoAnonymous wrote:
hidden wrote:
Orderous wrote:
1. What is it that the Freezoners do to avoid the tactics that the CoS uses?
2. What are the basic beliefs of a Freezoner, and how would these differ from a regular CoS member?
3.How does the Freezone conduct themselves to the public, does it even attempt to recruit?
My line of questions is longer than this, but that's the general gist of it. It can all be summed up in this question I guess;
4. What makes the Freezone a different and better alternative to the abusive CoS?

We stay true to the original tech as written by the founder L. Ron Hubbard.
The beliefs are basically the same however we only go by L. Ron's Original Tech.
A freezoner doesn't go out of their way to recruit however there are some that will tell their friends but thats about it. We are no different than say a Christian or Jew.
Freezone and the C of S have similarity's as well as differences. We are similar in that we both follow the tech however the C of S has Squirled or altered the original tech written by L. Ron Hubbard.
If you have any other questions please feel free to visit the website in my signature or even Google freezone for yourself.
Or you can PM or talk with me through here.

Do freezoners do the OT levels? if they do is it still something that isn't really talked about?

Yes, Freezone still has the OT levels
Its kinda like if you want to talk about it then you can but no one really does

if you want to talk about it then you can but no one really does

ALRIGHTY THEN>>>>>

now... why is that? your going to get pneumonia and die or a big alien warlord is going to get you?

you are not like a jew or a christian at all...

because they know LRH is a con / lie and YOU DON'T.
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:58 am

Re: The difference of Freezoners

Squirrel. :roll:
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 am

Um excuse me
but did I offend you in some way?
I am willing to talk about my beliefs and your trying to cram it down my throat.
real mature
~L. Ron Hubbard

Previous

Return to Pro Scientology