Okay . . . .

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

hidden

Clear

Post Fri May 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Okay . . . .

I am so sick of everyone combining everything that has to do with Scientology with the Church.
As I am sure many of you are aware there is the Freezone, I have a link to it on my signature please feel free to look at it before you judge.
thank you
Lurk moar
Hidden
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 16, 2008 5:50 pm

The problem lies with association of terminology.

If you talk to a person in the US bible belt about christianity, he will invariably think about your average baptist churches, because that's what he's exposed to. If you talk to an Italian about christianity, he will invariably think about your average catholic churches, because that's what he's exposed to. And this could go on with every faith and every sub division of it specific to region.

Right now the version on Scientology that is the most prevalent, and that most people acutally have a single clue what is, is the abusive CoS variety. Therefore, if someone talks to them about Scientology, people will associate it with an abusive, kooky, UFO cult.

When the CoS starts operating like Freezoners, then you'll see a change in that association.

(Also, have a look at my thread on asking about Freezoners, cause I'd really like to know the main differences.)
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Fri May 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Okay I understand now. Thank you for clearing it ^^
I will post when my internet gets up and working and I have more time
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/

Return to Pro Scientology