A vid I made with questions and Answers about Freezone

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

hidden

Clear

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 am

Tru2form wrote:Nice vid. I like the head scarfy thing.

I have a question myself: what's the pricing scale of the Freezone? Is it up to every sup or auditor to come up with pricing?

Its based on what you and your auditor decide
With me I normally just cook or something like that
:D
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am

Most of what I have read I consider to be true because it has worked for me and it has also worked for others

So does that mean if you find something from LRH that doesn't work for you, that you discard it?

Does that mean if you find something not written by LRH that does work for you, that you use it?

When you try and understand something, do you just follow the instructions to the letter, or do you try to understand the underlying mechanics and construct your own systems from first principals?
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 am

James McGuigan wrote:
Most of what I have read I consider to be true because it has worked for me and it has also worked for others

So does that mean if you find something from LRH that doesn't work for you, that you discard it?

Does that mean if you find something not written by LRH that does work for you, that you use it?

When you try and understand something, do you just follow the instructions to the letter, or do you try to understand the underlying mechanics and construct your own systems from first principals?

Yes, it all a matter of what is true for you is true for you.
I follow it to the letter on some things but not on others
However I cant speak for all Freezoners because everyone has different opinions
“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
Previous

Return to Pro Scientology