[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Freezone success stories.

Freezone success stories.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 pm

TECH outside COS: More from the Fab Four!

--- On Wed, 4/5/11, youtalkilisten@aol.com <youtalkilisten@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: [ifachat] Wins and News from "Life Enhancement Center of CdA"
To: ifachat@yahoogroups.com
Cc: YouTalkIListen@aol.com
Date: Wednesday, 4 May, 2011, 14:06

Hello friends. We are now officially "all moved in," delivering auditing and training, in beautiful Coeur d'Alene (CdA), Idaho . We are specifically located at Hayden Lake , which is about 4 miles from CdA. We are located on a lovely property with a lake view and plenty of deer to share the experience.

http://community.freezone-tech.info/fre ... -location/

We are making a slight name change, hence " Life Enhancement Center ," rather than Life Improvement Center . Our web address has not changed and probably will not. www.lifeimp.com We still need to update it with pictures of our new location. I promise to have it done by next "wins and news."

The four of us are here delivering standard auditing and training. Mary and Frankie Freeman are Class 8 trained by LRH. Les and Anita Warren are Grad 5 and Class 4 respectively. Anita is Purif I/C and Purif C/S.

We are having a great time the four of us sharing the same property! What an experience! Much more A to B regarding C/Sing and... well... just everything!

We have a minimum number of sleeping rooms on the property. We have found a VERY clean, and quite accommodating motel nearby. www.AffordableInn.net For details you can email Dan at AffordableInn20@gmail.net or call him at (208) 772-4414. Check it out--reasonable rates and kitchenettes. "Extended Stay Available."

For long term students or staff, there are apartments nearby that can be shared and are very reasonably priced. We will help you find the best place and get settled in.

We are accepting confidential "client applications" from potential students and PCs. This will help us deliver your personal needs and wants to you. We are also accepting "employee applications." Email me back and I will send you one or both. Frankie Freeman's "love" is supervising the course room. He may need an assistant at some point.

Here are some recent testimonials:

OT Review

4/28/11 My session yesterday with Frankie was magical. My last sessions were in the church and I felt like I was slogging it out with the auditor--not fun. I had hesitation on ever going back in session. When I found out that Frankie was a Class 8 and had been trained by LRH I thought, "that's what I want." It's difficult to come up with the words to describe how enjoyable it was to be "in session" with Frankie. When we finished the session I was carrying my body around with no effort. I realized I was "Operating" again. I blew some old age somatics and I'm very happy and very extroverted. Thank you, Frankie --LJ

4/10/11 I came here in a somewhat splintered state of being. I did not really know what to expect, but hoped I would leave in a better state. In a few short hours I felt like I had a new future with greater freedom on the horizon. In this tranquil setting, with abundant care, I was gently steered out of the chains that bound me. No unnecessary steps, just the ones that were needed to free me so I could fly again. I have my wings back and have no doubt they will take me to higher states. I would like to thank Mary & Frankie, the team that steered my ship to calm waters. I will be back soon for more enhancement on my journey to the stars. With Love & Admiration. --TP

OT Levels

April 5, 2011
I don't where to start.
There were too many gains from too many different quarters to sum it all up into a few sentences.
But first of all, I had lots of fun just auditing this level, just the experience of being cause over other factors that were affecting me. Secondly, this OT-3 action was different to all prior forms of auditing from the past in that it seemed I was being pulled up and out of a morass, rather than just shedding off some case that may have been impinging. This section had something to do with me personally, not something about the 'Case.” Thirdly, I am pretty much exterior at this point, and the "sunken into your head" sense is completely gone. I'm out of that completely now.
And even further ... my perceptions are much wider. I'm far more calmer, and interactions with others near effortless. I'm far less critical of other people. Many people I don't even know greet me out of the blue, and my communications are more dead-on to the point, rather than just have communications for the sake of the social melee. So many other gains too. Apprehension comm-lag reduced, cycles of actions embarked upon with much less inertia, much lighter sense beingness about just about anything, and what I would call "background theta noise" nearly eliminated. And last but least, the influences of "other thoughts,” not caused by, or under my own determinism, impinging upon me is gone. Attention is now fully under my own control. This is truly a major step into the OT realm. I thought this might be a never-ending level, but it does have a very definite observable EP and I feel I have achieved that. Nothing left to audit on this level. Done. On this note I would also like to thank Frankie Freeman for his no-nonsense, A-B, no Q & A C/s'ing this cycle through. Coming from the "Church of dramatic arbitraries,” I feared all sorts of complications and irresolvable bogs ... that simply ... never happened, and the whole Level just went through by the numbers. And also studying and applying the OT-3 materials thoroughly ... and ... a good meter also makes all the difference in the world. I would also like to add here, and may be irrelevant to this success story, that I know for certain, I would never have made it on any stat enturbulating and crush-regging AO lines. Standard Tech in the Freezone .... the only way to go. Currently, there really isn't anything else. --BJ

4/29/11 I am not sure that I have ever experienced a relaxed, easy, free action in Scn like this before. This is what I had envisioned Scn would be like. The clearest difference between this action and earlier actions I did in the church was the ability to maintain relative importance of data. In the church you never know when some “nit” will be taken up and magnified out of all proportion into a huge deal to be “handled.” Unfortunately, that creates an unsafe environment and puts you out of session and makes true “in session” impossible in the church. I feel so fortunate to have escaped that oppressive environment and to have found real Scn again. I now know I can learn and do and audit myself to OT. I, myself, handled a lot of BPC I had due to the immense and shocking out tech in the church. In the process, I re-aquainted myself with the free feeling one needs in order to travel up the Bridge to Total Freedom. I can't say enough about working with people that understand the tech and apply it without all the church additives. Thanks to Frankie and Mary for being true to the tech. --JL (after Solo II)

5/1/11 This action is a great start to the OT levels. So much data came together for me on this level. I now see the simplicity of where I was, where I am and where I am going. Now it seems easy whereas before I wasn't sure. I feel like I am oriented now and able to proceed causatively. Probably the biggest win while doing this level was lightening up about the barriers I put on myself and the barriers I see others putting on themselves. Also, this level was just a lot of fun. It is a most excellent game in a universe about games. And the game continues... --JL (after OT1)

Grades

4/29/11 I have completed the "ARC Straightwire" today. I have certainty that I will not get worse. During session on this level, I realized that I had been feeling this way for some time. This process helped me solidify those feelings. --MO

4/10/11 I feel really great about finally completing Grade 0. And I look forward to more gains on the rest of the grades. --RE

4/16/11 I just completed Grade 1. It feels great. Thanks for the great auditing and the sincere intention behind it. --RE

Ethics and Integrity Program

3/31/11 I’ve been working with Mary for the past few weeks on the Integrity Program. There is one area where it has been far too easy for me to be other than my True Self. It was a real problem for me and I was beginning to wonder if I’d be able to overcome it. Well, with Mary’s guidance and the tools she gave me to use, I was able to become cause over this area and stepping forward as my True Self has become even easier. It has been 2 days since this breakthrough and my win on this is continuing to persist. Each day I’m becoming more and more me and am more and more able to create the effects that I want to create in life. Thank you, Mary, for your expert application of LRH’s incredible Tech and for your willingness to help. ARC --LC

4/16/11 I had a lot of really good wins and realizations doing the program. I had a very good time doing it. I really feel like my true self is very powerful. I know now that I'm never going to use my "enemy valence" ever again. I enjoyed uncovering my true self. Finding out how much harm my "enemy valence" does to my true self was very real to me on many different levels. But now I feel like I have no doubt that I can and will be the real me. And I feel GREAT about it! :-) --KD

Ethics Conditions Review

5/1/11 Thanks, Anita, for helping me ensure I've got a better understanding, and ensuring my getting through conditions. I have more certainty and willingness to go forward. ARC --MS

Love from Frankie, Mary, Les and Anita

new phone number (208) 762 7824

www.lifeimp.com

http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs/
<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 pm

TECH outside COS: More from the Fab Four!

--- On Wed, 4/5/11, youtalkilisten@aol.com <youtalkilisten@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: [ifachat] Wins and News from "Life Enhancement Center of CdA"
To: ifachat@yahoogroups.com
Cc: YouTalkIListen@aol.com
Date: Wednesday, 4 May, 2011, 14:06

Hello friends. We are now officially "all moved in," delivering auditing and training, in beautiful Coeur d'Alene (CdA), Idaho . We are specifically located at Hayden Lake , which is about 4 miles from CdA. We are located on a lovely property with a lake view and plenty of deer to share the experience.

We are making a slight name change, hence " Life Enhancement Center ," rather than Life Improvement Center . Our web address has not changed and probably will not. www.lifeimp.com We still need to update it with pictures of our new location. I promise to have it done by next "wins and news."

The four of us are here delivering standard auditing and training. Mary and Frankie Freeman are Class 8 trained by LRH. Les and Anita Warren are Grad 5 and Class 4 respectively. Anita is Purif I/C and Purif C/S.

We are having a great time the four of us sharing the same property! What an experience! Much more A to B regarding C/Sing and... well... just everything!

We have a minimum number of sleeping rooms on the property. We have found a VERY clean, and quite accommodating motel nearby. www.AffordableInn.net For details you can email Dan at AffordableInn20@gmail.net or call him at (208) 772-4414. Check it out--reasonable rates and kitchenettes. "Extended Stay Available."

For long term students or staff, there are apartments nearby that can be shared and are very reasonably priced. We will help you find the best place and get settled in.

We are accepting confidential "client applications" from potential students and PCs. This will help us deliver your personal needs and wants to you. We are also accepting "employee applications." Email me back and I will send you one or both. Frankie Freeman's "love" is supervising the course room. He may need an assistant at some point.

OT Review

4/28/11 My session yesterday with Frankie was magical. My last sessions were in the church and I felt like I was slogging it out with the auditor--not fun. I had hesitation on ever going back in session. When I found out that Frankie was a Class 8 and had been trained by LRH I thought, "that's what I want." It's difficult to come up with the words to describe how enjoyable it was to be "in session" with Frankie. When we finished the session I was carrying my body around with no effort. I realized I was "Operating" again. I blew some old age somatics and I'm very happy and very extroverted. Thank you, Frankie --LJ

4/10/11 I came here in a somewhat splintered state of being. I did not really know what to expect, but hoped I would leave in a better state. In a few short hours I felt like I had a new future with greater freedom on the horizon. In this tranquil setting, with abundant care, I was gently steered out of the chains that bound me. No unnecessary steps, just the ones that were needed to free me so I could fly again. I have my wings back and have no doubt they will take me to higher states. I would like to thank Mary & Frankie, the team that steered my ship to calm waters. I will be back soon for more enhancement on my journey to the stars. With Love & Admiration. --TP

OT Levels

April 5, 2011
I don't where to start.
There were too many gains from too many different quarters to sum it all up into a few sentences.
But first of all, I had lots of fun just auditing this level, just the experience of being cause over other factors that were affecting me. Secondly, this OT-3 action was different to all prior forms of auditing from the past in that it seemed I was being pulled up and out of a morass, rather than just shedding off some case that may have been impinging. This section had something to do with me personally, not something about the 'Case.” Thirdly, I am pretty much exterior at this point, and the "sunken into your head" sense is completely gone. I'm out of that completely now.
And even further ... my perceptions are much wider. I'm far more calmer, and interactions with others near effortless. I'm far less critical of other people. Many people I don't even know greet me out of the blue, and my communications are more dead-on to the point, rather than just have communications for the sake of the social melee. So many other gains too. Apprehension comm-lag reduced, cycles of actions embarked upon with much less inertia, much lighter sense beingness about just about anything, and what I would call "background theta noise" nearly eliminated. And last but least, the influences of "other thoughts,” not caused by, or under my own determinism, impinging upon me is gone. Attention is now fully under my own control. This is truly a major step into the OT realm. I thought this might be a never-ending level, but it does have a very definite observable EP and I feel I have achieved that. Nothing left to audit on this level. Done. On this note I would also like to thank Frankie Freeman for his no-nonsense, A-B, no Q & A C/s'ing this cycle through. Coming from the "Church of dramatic arbitraries,” I feared all sorts of complications and irresolvable bogs ... that simply ... never happened, and the whole Level just went through by the numbers. And also studying and applying the OT-3 materials thoroughly ... and ... a good meter also makes all the difference in the world. I would also like to add here, and may be irrelevant to this success story, that I know for certain, I would never have made it on any stat enturbulating and crush-regging AO lines. Standard Tech in the Freezone .... the only way to go. Currently, there really isn't anything else. --BJ

4/29/11 I am not sure that I have ever experienced a relaxed, easy, free action in Scn like this before. This is what I had envisioned Scn would be like. The clearest difference between this action and earlier actions I did in the church was the ability to maintain relative importance of data. In the church you never know when some “nit” will be taken up and magnified out of all proportion into a huge deal to be “handled.” Unfortunately, that creates an unsafe environment and puts you out of session and makes true “in session” impossible in the church. I feel so fortunate to have escaped that oppressive environment and to have found real Scn again. I now know I can learn and do and audit myself to OT. I, myself, handled a lot of BPC I had due to the immense and shocking out tech in the church. In the process, I re-aquainted myself with the free feeling one needs in order to travel up the Bridge to Total Freedom. I can't say enough about working with people that understand the tech and apply it without all the church additives. Thanks to Frankie and Mary for being true to the tech. --JL (after Solo II)

5/1/11 This action is a great start to the OT levels. So much data came together for me on this level. I now see the simplicity of where I was, where I am and where I am going. Now it seems easy whereas before I wasn't sure. I feel like I am oriented now and able to proceed causatively. Probably the biggest win while doing this level was lightening up about the barriers I put on myself and the barriers I see others putting on themselves. Also, this level was just a lot of fun. It is a most excellent game in a universe about games. And the game continues... --JL (after OT1)

Grades

4/29/11 I have completed the "ARC Straightwire" today. I have certainty that I will not get worse. During session on this level, I realized that I had been feeling this way for some time. This process helped me solidify those feelings. --MO

4/10/11 I feel really great about finally completing Grade 0. And I look forward to more gains on the rest of the grades. --RE

4/16/11 I just completed Grade 1. It feels great. Thanks for the great auditing and the sincere intention behind it. --RE

3/31/11 I’ve been working with Mary for the past few weeks on the Integrity Program. There is one area where it has been far too easy for me to be other than my True Self. It was a real problem for me and I was beginning to wonder if I’d be able to overcome it. Well, with Mary’s guidance and the tools she gave me to use, I was able to become cause over this area and stepping forward as my True Self has become even easier. It has been 2 days since this breakthrough and my win on this is continuing to persist. Each day I’m becoming more and more me and am more and more able to create the effects that I want to create in life. Thank you, Mary, for your expert application of LRH’s incredible Tech and for your willingness to help. ARC --LC

4/16/11 I had a lot of really good wins and realizations doing the program. I had a very good time doing it. I really feel like my true self is very powerful. I know now that I'm never going to use my "enemy valence" ever again. I enjoyed uncovering my true self. Finding out how much harm my "enemy valence" does to my true self was very real to me on many different levels. But now I feel like I have no doubt that I can and will be the real me. And I feel GREAT about it! :-) --KD

Ethics Conditions Review

5/1/11 Thanks, Anita, for helping me ensure I've got a better understanding, and ensuring my getting through conditions. I have more certainty and willingness to go forward. ARC --MS

www.lifeimp.com

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sat May 07, 2011 5:35 pm

OT Review

OT Levels

April 5, 2011
I don't where to start.

Grades

Ethics Conditions Review

www.lifeimp.com

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue May 10, 2011 6:10 pm

TECH outside COS: More NOTs wins.

8-May-2011

NOTS 7 Success

I had a big cognition today, a big win. I realized I came from something other than my individuality. I recognized the point where I created my individuality from something other than it. "I" was something else before I became me.

The point of creation of a thetan is pan-determinism narrowing itself to a self-determinism.

To create an individual thetan is to create a player for a game.

To create an individual is to diminish the will to a level where one can begin a game.

The goal of being an individual on the first dynamic is to play a game.

Happiness is being all dynamics.

Spending a whole life on personal first dynamic pursuits is a trap.

If one opens up to all dynamics one becomes happiness.

The game of individual pursuits can bring rewards and fun, but not happiness.

Being all dynamics is the action of leaving the game. Having the ability to enter and leave a game is freedom.

Joe Warren

For more information on services in the Freezone,
mail me, Terril Park, at basic2basic@yahoo.com

To find out more about us and to join our
forums see our websites at :-

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

Below one may see a British TV program of
scientology as its used in the Freezone.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... ard&hl=en#

For those who are quite new to the subjects of
Dianetics and Scientology, we have a forum where
your questions can be answered, and there is a minimum
of the quite extensive specialised terminology of
these subjects. The forum website also has a couple of
dictionaries of scientology terms.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freezone101

Here is a public forum set up by rebel OT VIII Geir Isene.

http://www.scnforum.org
<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

TECH outside COS:More wins from the midwest tech centre.

It seems I seldom get the spare time to post wins from students and PCs, as production of wins is senior to me to posting them. But some of our public also enjoy seeing their personal wins posted, as well as the wins of others.

While I work to get some spare time to post the wins from completions I thought I would post reports emailed back to us from people here over the last 2 weeks. Several hundred to choose from over the last 8 months (last time I had the spare time to post completions.)
Frank Davis
Midwest Tech Center

Integrity Processing
Frank,
Thank you so much for everything!
You are unleashed me on second dynamic today. This entire "Chinese wall" on whole time track fall down..., dust settling down and I am still under impression and nothing now holding me, nothing. I never even can imagine this feeling.
I feel total freedom now on 2D, just by gaining my Thetan's Rights back. I don't feel any barriers or rules existing for me anymore on 2D. I am myself now. This was so powerful!
Looking forward to having more adventure on other dynamics
Svetlana

Grade4 Quad Expanded
Had a great time there.
I am actually laughing and saying "Yes dear" to
Ann now instead of yelling at her.
Thanks,
Rudy

Progress on OT 3 Expanded
One thing I have noticed is that my handwriting, which used to be quite shaky and illegible, is now much better, without really trying. Also, the body feels noticeably younger and agile. The skin is smoother and clearer all over, I feel more energetic, and the mind is sharper. This physically verifies for me that the Upper Levels are the root of most, if not all body issues and perception. I feel VVG about this.
My knowingness has improved, memory is better, life runs smoother, and body condition has improved,
Dick

Upper Level Training and Life
Hi Frank:
I did a small household project today, and noticed later that I had done it without really thinking about it; i.e., done with knowingness rather than thinkingness. I just went thru it very smoothly without any glitches or hesitation. My first cog afterward was that I was making the transition from figure-figure to straight knowingness.

And the big item; if this works with chores, then it will also apply to auditing, once I get sufficiently familiar with the material. I feel VVVG about this, I've had gains and wins before but this is the biggest and most noticeable gradient of progress I've had so far with both body and me, which would be a cumulative result of all the processing I have done.
M. E.

Hi Frank:
Thought I would let you know what the results of my recent trip there were, and would like to thank you for your assistance. Driving home was a very pleasant experience. I felt I owned all the space within a mile or so of my car. I still feel a surge of energy and power. Memory is way better too. I've felt better after past trips, but nothing like this.

The drawings, drills, and auditing were a tremendous help for OT 3. I now feel that I can handle whatever comes up in a session. And the improvement I've had with physical issues are really good too. The eyes are almost normal and require no eye drops anymore, and the body moves much better. The feeling of expanded space is really fantastic. And I have just scratched the surface of OT 3. Finishing it must really be something to experience, and I look forward to that.

Also a return of enthusiasm and interest I haven't felt in a long time. I've had the diligence, but wasn't always really enthusiastic, mainly due to apprehension and some confusion, which seem to be pretty much cleared up after this past trip. And I haven't felt this good in a long time.
M.E.

The Next Day
This morning I feel very different myself, I don't realized yet what it is, but it's a great feeling!
I feel the same freedom I gained on my 1D. Amazing!
Thanks a lot Frank for what you doing. It's unexplainable in our Vocabulary!
ARC,
Sveta

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 13, 2011 6:34 pm

TECH outside COS:More wins from the midwest tech centre.

It seems I seldom get the spare time to post wins from students and PCs, as production of wins is senior to me to posting them. But some of our public also enjoy seeing their personal wins posted, as well as the wins of others.

While I work to get some spare time to post the wins from completions I thought I would post reports emailed back to us from people here over the last 2 weeks. Several hundred to choose from over the last 8 months (last time I had the spare time to post completions.)
Frank Davis
Midwest Tech Center

Integrity Processing
Frank,
Thank you so much for everything!
You are unleashed me on second dynamic today. This entire "Chinese wall" on whole time track fall down..., dust settling down and I am still under impression and nothing now holding me, nothing. I never even can imagine this feeling.
I feel total freedom now on 2D, just by gaining my Thetan's Rights back. I don't feel any barriers or rules existing for me anymore on 2D. I am myself now. This was so powerful!
Looking forward to having more adventure on other dynamics
Svetlana

Grade4 Quad Expanded
Had a great time there.
I am actually laughing and saying "Yes dear" to
Ann now instead of yelling at her.
Thanks,
Rudy

Progress on OT 3 Expanded
One thing I have noticed is that my handwriting, which used to be quite shaky and illegible, is now much better, without really trying. Also, the body feels noticeably younger and agile. The skin is smoother and clearer all over, I feel more energetic, and the mind is sharper. This physically verifies for me that the Upper Levels are the root of most, if not all body issues and perception. I feel VVG about this.
My knowingness has improved, memory is better, life runs smoother, and body condition has improved,
Dick

Upper Level Training and Life
Hi Frank:
I did a small household project today, and noticed later that I had done it without really thinking about it; i.e., done with knowingness rather than thinkingness. I just went thru it very smoothly without any glitches or hesitation. My first cog afterward was that I was making the transition from figure-figure to straight knowingness.

And the big item; if this works with chores, then it will also apply to auditing, once I get sufficiently familiar with the material. I feel VVVG about this, I've had gains and wins before but this is the biggest and most noticeable gradient of progress I've had so far with both body and me, which would be a cumulative result of all the processing I have done.
M. E.

Hi Frank:
Thought I would let you know what the results of my recent trip there were, and would like to thank you for your assistance. Driving home was a very pleasant experience. I felt I owned all the space within a mile or so of my car. I still feel a surge of energy and power. Memory is way better too. I've felt better after past trips, but nothing like this.

The drawings, drills, and auditing were a tremendous help for OT 3. I now feel that I can handle whatever comes up in a session. And the improvement I've had with physical issues are really good too. The eyes are almost normal and require no eye drops anymore, and the body moves much better. The feeling of expanded space is really fantastic. And I have just scratched the surface of OT 3. Finishing it must really be something to experience, and I look forward to that.

Also a return of enthusiasm and interest I haven't felt in a long time. I've had the diligence, but wasn't always really enthusiastic, mainly due to apprehension and some confusion, which seem to be pretty much cleared up after this past trip. And I haven't felt this good in a long time.
M.E.

The Next Day
This morning I feel very different myself, I don't realized yet what it is, but it's a great feeling!
I feel the same freedom I gained on my 1D. Amazing!
Thanks a lot Frank for what you doing. It's unexplainable in our Vocabulary!
ARC,
Sveta

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm

TECH outside COS: Method 1 word clearing

Joe Warren just finished his theory, and is ready to deliver M-1 as soon as his pc arrives!

Here is what he says:

This is a good tool to have in helping a person clear up their ppast misunderstandings. I am glad I can do this to be able to help somebody.

Joe

or more information on services in the Freezone,

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

TECH outside COS: No Achilles heel-That's pretty BIG!

Hi,

Jack came down for a week for intensive auditing on an Ls program.
He's had 3 Ls at Flag years ago, but didn't feel like he'd gotten the full gains
he wanted. Now he does.

Trey Lotz

Here is his success story:

I finished an Ls program with Trey this week.

I had an achilles heel that's haunted me in life and that could key in
and crash my dynamics.

It got handled on these Ls processes!

No Achilles heel-That's pretty BIG!

The change overall that I've gotten from this
is very noticeable to me. At one point I realized that
the only word to describe it is "MOMENTOUS."

Jack

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Wed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

TECH outside COS: More NOTs wins.

AUDITOR: JOHN NUNEZ
PC: TOM BROWN

The 7th dynamic impinging upon my body and mind. Spirits with statics hanging up in time because of secrets with no answers. The not so good, bad and the ugly thoughts emotions, feelings, sensations and pains from my dynamics dissipating like a breath in fresh air. The ugly assumptions, considerations and stimuli response without truth from the environment I find myself in the physical universe are erasing from my universe forever. I have found that interiorization from the dynamics has played a major role in obsessive and or compulsive behavior and handling that has been one of the biggest wins ever from my NOTS auditing. Victim and succumb valences and their energy masses are dropping like flies. I have moved from being a neurotic to someone who is sane that is more alive, uptone and less comm lag with greater intelligence than ever before. And the biggest win is I no longer have thinkingness as my operating basis, but operate on pure knowingness. This makes for a much calmer, simple and less noisy life. I am getting over the obsession to be restimulated by engrams across my dynamics. This is a beautiful thing. WHOA!!!!
Thank you Ron for the tech that is creating a free being in me out of all the hard work you put in to create a saner civilization for all mankind. And thank you john for being the terminal delivering this freedom to me.
Love,
Tom
Happy Everything

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5967421374 1&ei=TkCZS92oH5bt-Qb9v8nYAg&q=beginners+guide+to+L+R on+Hubbard&hl=en#

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 pm

TECH outside COS: Free Zone in Action (Elma)

May 7, 2011

SUCCESS

Free Zone in Action (Elma)

Today I witnessed my first Free Zone

completion on a course.

It brought out the reality of

the growth of true Scientology

in the Free Zone.

John Loftus

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Thu May 26, 2011 10:36 pm

TECH outside COS: NOTs Drug Rundown

Success, NOTs Drug Rundown, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011 Elma, WA 98541

There are certain things on this rundown which one is unaware of when he starts. I thought, having had the OT Drug Rundown, the Scientology Drug Rundown, and long ago a very extensive Dianetics Drug Rundown, that I was free of drugs.

Not so, really.

Anything negative re: Drugs of any kind doesn't exist in my universe any more.

Thanks Ron, once again, and to my auditor.

Roy S.

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sun May 29, 2011 1:55 pm

TECH outside COS: NOTs Drug Rundown

Elma, WA May 26, 2011 Auditor, Roy Selby, C/S Pat Krenik

As a retired U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman I have always realized that drugs could be very detrimental if improperly used.

Well, I now realize after the NOTs Drug Rundown one really needs to be free of drugs and at cause over them rather than effect of them.

I thank my auditor, Roy Selby, and my C/S Pat Krenik and of course, Ron and David Mayo.

Rainmann

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5967421374 1&ei=TkCZS92oH5bt-Qb9v8nYAg&q=beginners+guide+to+L+R on+Hubbard&hl=en#

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon May 30, 2011 6:18 pm

TECH outside COS: L11 Completion.

Hi,

JoAnn finished her L11!
Here is her success story, short and sweet:

Trey Lotz

Amazing! I have completed L11!

I never thought this would occur.

The truth is I've held myself back from many things,
communicating being the true hold.

I've learned to communicate truth without harming.
The world will not end if I do.

It's the holding back that harms. You can say what you
need without stopping yourself.

Thank you Trey for this opportunity, and thank you Helmut
for introducing us.

JoAnn

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 pm

May 2, 2011. Auditor J.B. C/s Pat Krenik

Scientology Drug Rundown

"….the vodka I began using to decrease stress, avoid worry and "deal with" (by not dealing with) some of the extremely high randomity and feeling of lack of control that I had had. Honestly, I hadn't even realized why I had been using it. I hadn't given an honest look at when it had started, what had fueled it, and why I had never needed it. It's been quite awhile since I've had any. Although I haven't even wanted it since doing my purif, now I understand the "why" behind it. It was like a security blanket that I have now outgrown.
Thank you for that.
C.D.

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm

TECH outside COS: On a "need to know basis". :)

"Know everything" is an unattainable goal.
Any unattainable goal is an implant.

Ever since I went clear I have been saying I would like to get rid of my analytical mind next. That thing I look at to "know".

Well, now I "know" what that was all about.

I don't have to "know everything".

And I don't have to have an analytical mind to know.

I can know without an analytical mind.

And I don't need an analytical mind.

My analytical mind has taken leave and gone off somewhere else now to live.

And I like having the house all to myself.

And I don't care if I don't know everything.

What a load off.

T.O.

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

TECH outside COS: Becoming a course supervisor.

From Pat and Ray Kreniks group in Washington
state.

Hi

This is a wonderful course to do, I had so many win's on it.

This is a course that all should do because not only does it make one a better
student, it gets one up to being Responsible for insuring that others
in the Course
room also become more able.

I love to Audit PC's but now for the first time I love being a Course
Sup and being
the one who also is there making sure Standard Tech is being learned and
applied with the Valuable Final Product, Auditors who can Audit and are
Successful.

Many Thanks to John and to the Elma Group and especially my Thanks
to LRH.

Scotty

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 pm

TECH outside COS: Wins and Cogs with Ethics.

Hello all! I would like to share with you my cognition.

Ethics Specialist – Mary Freeman from Planet Freeman:
http://community.freezone-tech.info/freeman/

What I have realized while doing the Enemy condition with Mary Freeman.

When I go through the life I have a lot of different things my attention is on. I have day-to-day problems to solve, mistakes to fix, games to play, jobs to do, joys of creation to experience, new things to learn and an endless list of such items. In some of that areas I am being more productive, in some – less. The lowest level areas require the most immediate attention in order of it's urgency and importance.

While the operation in ALL of that areas is conducted above the 2.0 on the Tone Scale, the analytical mind is in charge, keeping it under control. In that case, when "alarm system" goes off and signals that something went out of the desirable state or even is degenerating, that "alarm" is perceived as "local" and attracts my attention to that particular troubled area. The "volume" of the alarm is adequate to the situation and the level of disaster. Analytical mind was capable here to identify the exact area that needed to be addressed and fixed, and I could turn off the alarm with "thank you, I've got it!".

Lets say that some area of existence or production had been set to run automatically and it now gets overwhelmed with too high volume or velocity or too much of the randomity of the particles. Because they were not addressed and handled properly the handling level drops down to below 2.0.

For example on the 1st Dynamic I used to handle automatically the food I eat. There were no calories counting or special diets, no extra exercising or even no any attention to that area at all. I used to just eat whatever was sitting on the plate in front of me and then feel fine and look great. But with ages the body has changed as well as its ability to handle the incoming particles (food), which lowed. The same amount and quality of food suddenly became overwhelming for the body to process. That would be a danger. The alarm system goes off to notify me of trouble, but I neglect the alarm and let the body figure out how to readjust and handle the situation. Body goes on automatically doing the same thing and getting more and more overwhelmed and unhealthy. The statistic continues a down trend and then crushes (body gains unwanted weight, loses mobility and health, not mentioning it's looking fat, old and ugly). At that time the analytical mind keeps working on the other problems, that thetan had considered more argent and important, (which may be even true). Is the body still functional? OK, that's good enough – I think to myself, totally underestimating the danger.

By that time the alarm continues to scream, and at some point the signal it sent out goes out of the "diapason" where the analytical mind can perceive. As if the pitch of the sound was going higher and higher till it becomes an ultra-sound, out of the range of ears perception. It appears that the alarm stopped, that it is all nice and quiet now. But in fact – and this is my realization #1 – alarm system is set to run automatically and it never stops. It only goes out of the "sight" or "hearing ability" – perception of the analytical mind. When the alarm is so "laud" and "heavy" that analytical mind can not take it any more, but it continues, then who does receive the alert message? Yes, our little "friend" – simple thinker – reactive mind.

If somebody is ringing the door bell but the owner is too busy to care to open and the visitor is persisting enough to not leave and if there is an idiot running around inside the "house" that was incapable of reasoning and differentiating, but willing to help all the time, he will eventually open the door. An idiot will get the message and will react, he will start handling the danger with his "workable" tools: valences that can be used as a solution, service facsimiles, overt patterns with a whole spectrum of justifications and motivators and similar staff.

What I am trying to say here is that when we do not do things that should be done and our neglect brings around a danger – WE ARE GOING TO BE BYPASSED by someone else more responsible or by little monster at our service. It is ether I run the formula or formula is still run over me by someone else. The formula of danger is going to be aplied – if not by me at cause, then most likely by my reactive mind. And boy is he going to screw the application!!!

You think that an idiot can do well shredding paper – not too difficult task for him. And before you know, he is shredding you valuable correspondence, curtain, table cloth and your dress.

Since reactive mind can not differentiate, it can not locate where alarm was coming from. So it "assigns the danger" to all the areas where there were activities at that time. Any "imperfect state" or temporary failure are perceived as the "total failure" and been treated with the same amount of a negative attitude, invalidated and labeled as dangerous.

My cognition is that I realize now that letting just only one area of responsibility to sink below 2.0 and not getting it out of there immediately, endangered the whole existence all other areas that reactive mind is now allowed to rich ant to control by catching the ball of dropped responsibility. Here is how we get an enemy at work – judging, criticizing, invalidating from within and suggesting the "wonderful" solutions from his arsenal – reactive bank.

The conclusion is simple. I understand now what I missed from my danger formula application and so failed applying it correctly – the formula was never completed and "did not work". That is to be alert. ALERT! I understand it now. I look at the formula and see it right there at the very beginning: "ASSIGN A DANGER" which means "BE ALERT!" which also is "Listen to your alarm!". I had never truly understood this step and worked by it applying roboticaly.

I had to go all the way down to confusion where (lucky me!) Mary found me and gave me her hand helping to get up and running again.

Thank you Mary for being alert for me while I got unaware and left the post. Thank you for bypassing me and getting the job of been aware done!

I am not all the way up yet, but sure move in the right direction that feels wonderful! :)

Love,
Tatiana Baklanova.

(Sorry, it was excessively wordy, but to the best of my ability to communicate.)

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:47 pm

TECH outside COS: Solo NOTs course completion

June 7,2011 Elma, WA 98541

Wonderful course which game me a lot of certainty on my skills as an auditor and my ability to solo audit NOTs.

Many thanks to my Course Supervisor Roy and my twin John and to the Elma Group for getting me through the course and for being here.

And thank you LRH for the data and for showing me the way out.

Scotty

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

TECH outside COS:The Incredible Power of New Era Dianetic Auditing for OTs.

We call it "NOTs" for short. It is advanced level auditing done after a successful run on OT III. I want to share a cognition, because I have now recognized the incredible power of NOTs.

NOTs auditing, done properly by those who are trained well in auditing the subject, changes basic character. That is the cog.

I'll try to explain. Each person has an identity by which others recognize him. This is a fixed identity. When someone says "I'm Joe or Mary" they are describing an entire personality that they show you. It is a fixed personality, a fixed character type.

Stereotype personalities are simply NOTs cases. It is that case that doesn't change on lower level auditing. A person "keys out", or goes clear of his bank, but when you look at him he is still Joe or George. He may be cheerful as a general rule rather than unpleasant as he may have been before auditing, but his basic character has not changed. You free him of fixed ideas on Grade IV and that is a big boost, and he is happier not making others wrong. So some of the negative traits have been removed from the basic character, that set of characteristics that he/she presents as himself and you agree to, saying yes, that is how he/she is.

What I have noticed is that there is a basic core to the personality that doesn't change with auditing lower than the level of NOTs. It doesn't even change on the L's.

Haven't you known people who have had auditing and wonderful wins and gains, but their habits haven't changed? They still shake the house when they walk, or they are too loud or too soft when they speak. You recognize Bill by his big belly laugh.

I'm not saying that these things are wrong, I'm just saying that they are stuck. Stuck viewpoints; the person always responds that way, good or bad. This includes his psychosomatic illnesses. If your husband or wife has had a lot of good auditing but still has some really fixed annoying trait that seems to be deeply imbedded then that is the NOTs case.

One can "see" the changes in others as NOTs goes along, because NOTs runs deep, it removes the unwanted personality traits, unwanted just about anything. It changes the personality. It changes the basic character of you as a life source, because with that stuck personality gone you can show through in all your glory.

Ok, so I am raving about NOTs right now, because I have just seen its potential. If you could get a criminal through OT III with a good win, you could handle that "criminal" part of his personality. It would be gone.

NOTs isn't new to me. I did NOTs for a number of years, until I just gave a "that's it". Rather flat. I came through it with the "milk of human kindness" in my veins. I had a huge tolerance of other's conditions. I had had wins on NOTs, but the wins I had did not start to touch my NOTs case. I had done it in the Freezone. I did it mostly without a C/S. My original NOTs solo training course was limited—we didn't even have the information on how to fly ruds on OTs.

Now I'm fully hatted. I understand a lot I didn't understand then. I had my first NOTs Correction list done by another person. It was a totally new experience.

So this you might say is a delayed cognition from that session. I know what NOTs can do if done properly. I know where it really belongs on the bridge…because it changes character. Character is an awareness level on the Classification, Gradation and Awareness Chart. Until you are free of what you think is you that isn't you can't really be truly aware of your own character or that of others.
We are on the Road to OT. Come join us in Elma.

And special thanks to Roy Selby who did the NOTs correction list for me. This is my delayed cognition, three days after session, but it is a big one.
Pat Krenik

<<

Terril park

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm

TECH outside COS: More wins than I can shake a stick at!

Hello...

There is lots of activity here at the Life Enhancement Center of Cd'A. The new website is a work in progress and is ready for your viewing and your responses. Check it out:

www.LifeEnhance.org

It is so good to be living and working on the same property with Frankie and Mary Freeman, who are highly trained, "PhDs," in what we do. The four of us are having a blast working together on a daily basis. And wait till you see the PROPERTY--the views--the lake--the wildlife--the temperature! Life is about as good as it gets!

Testimonials!

Communication Course (2)

5/12/11 I recently completed the Communication Course with Franklin Freeman. At first the exercises seemed out of my comfort zone, but Franklin assured me that I would soon be able to practice my communication drills with ease. This did, in fact, happen. Sooner than expected I was able to communicate more comfortably and clearly. I improved my communication skills and I had a fun time doing it. I think this course could benefit anyone. MO

6/11/11
I have gone through life not knowing how to put my intentions across to other people. Since I have taken the Communication Course I have learned how to put my thoughts across with intention from point A to point B. I learned how to get acknowledgements and answers to my questions. This sums up the first part of my Communication Course. I learned how to handle any possible upsets, confusions or problems that come up. All you want to do is get your point across using these drills. I see that these drills will help me in handling very difficult people in my family. I can also pick out people that are difficult to communicate with. Using these drills will help me for the rest of my life as I put them into practice. I am very excited and thankful for the Life Enhancement Center for introducing me to the communication drills that I can now use to improve my skills and my life. JF

Drug Rundown

5/4/11 I have completed the Drug Rundown counseling. I felt that the process really helped me look clearly at my past drug use. I have a lot of great realizations. My experiences since beginning the Drug Rundown have proven to me that I am free from the harmful effects of drugs and that I really don't need to take them. I feel a great weight has been lifted in completing this process. MO

New Client

5/15/11 I have recently been in session with Anita Warren with success. At first I did not know what program I wanted to do with Anita because I was new to this type of counseling. Anita let me try different programs and find what I liked. I ended up working on "self -analysis." I looked into how my mind and memorization work. It was a good and unique experience. MO

NEW AWAKENINGS (3)

6/6/11 I went out to the park next to The Coeur d’Alene resort and applied the "New Awakenings" process on myself. At first it was just kind of nice to look around at the various things. Soon, however, I found a tremendous interest in my surroundings. It was as if I was a kid again exploring the world around me. Life is suddenly interesting again!! I felt myself come more and more into "the present" and the things I looked at became really clear (details clearer, etc.). I then realized that I control how I view things and I also control how to handle them. I then felt a resurgence in my own ability to cause things in life. Wow!! CL

5/21/11 I did the New Awakenings process today. At one point I felt a surge of energy through my body and felt myself standing up straighter and taller. JB

6/11/11 The New Awakenings process was great fun. I can point my attention at anything, see it, and have it. As I focused my attention on one tree in the forest far in the distance I could see the infinite possibilities in the universe. I see that space and time and size and distance are subjective considerations. I was able to see myself from the tree tops. Anonymous

General Counseling (5)

6/7/11 Mary took me in for a session and together we picked a "something" apart until we got to the bottom of it. It was dark and heavy. This was something that I had been hanging onto for dear life and using it to hold myself back from doing harm. It was literally ruining my life. This thing was hidden in a tangled mass of layers and was as elusive as a sun mote on a cloudy day. Mary guided me through this labyrinth with the precision of a laser, steering me down the right paths, always keeping sight of where we needed to go, and doing so with the utmost level of care and understanding. When we got to the bottom of this thing, it was like the sky opened up and a feeling of relief washed over me that continues even now. I'm having a hard time writing this because I have to keep coming back down to the planet to type it up. Words cannot express the feeling of gratitude and admiration that I have for Mary and Frankie. Their mastery of this tech is indescribable. The only way to fully understand what I mean is to experience it for oneself. It is pure magic. CL

6/6/11 I've had some nice realizations during my counseling here at the center. Some fun, some a grind. With those that were a grind, I became aware that it, too, is a part of the whole process. The actual win of it all was/is that all "this counseling" is a "chipping away" process. Piece by piece I am chipping away at my negative mind. This is erasing/releasing negative energy. It seemed like I was not making progress. I felt like I was being held up. Whether it is a win that comes easily or one that is a grinding process, it all applies to progress. I am officially getting better and better! GV

6/6/11 After getting a session with Frankie Freeman I feel very stable. It's like NOW my thoughts can travel far and long and with power. Things are new and clear now with more TRUTH. Thanks to all of you there at the Life Enhancement Center of Coeur d' Alene. The house, the views, the lake, the people. It was all perfect. PB

6/1/11 "Win" I like to think of my trip up here as "Spiritual Prospecting." Eureka!! I have found what I was looking for--a group that is very real and fun. This group uses "Gentle Persuasion" toward the aim of MY spiritual viewpoint. I allow myself, these days, to look at all philosophies. By contrast--I had been in a state of fear of addressing negativity--mine and others'. I had serious doubts, fears, and resentments of my having or even wanting to address it. This group is here to help me. It has been so nice and easy to be returned to my own "true self" viewpoint. TP

5/23/11 I recently made a weekend trip to Life Enhancement Center, to get a little "life patch up." Just arriving in their space gave me a boost & I felt handled. We did a few more little things, an interview, some counseling, and made some future plans for my coming back and doing more services here. All in one very relaxed day. Can't wait to come back! JB

"False Purpose" Counseling

6/7/11 I have had wonderful and meaningful gains and wins doing the False Purpose Counseling. I am free from the transgressions I have committed in the past. The process galvanized my sense of ethics in all areas of my life. I am certain now that I can comfortably and easily be true to myself. My certainty and sense of self is strengthened. I am having fun playing the game of life in the spiritual universe. I often feel exterior to the physical universe and have an ability to see things with an acuity that enables me to create and produce from the positive intention to do so. I have attained a new calm and serenity in myself that provides a halo of wonder and joy for me. I am good man. I am a success. I am a spiritual being. Anonymous

State of Clear (2)

6/2/11 Before receiving the "Clear Check," I was in doubt, nervous, indecisive and with some anxiety in life about the subject of clear. I now realize I am "clear." OK--all of my indecisions and nervousness, etc, are discharged and gone after this counseling. The Clear Check guided me to a "no doubt" certainty that I am clear! I am happy to say that I can now move on through to the more advanced spiritual levels. Thanks. GEE

6/2/11 I'm still super blown out from my counseling and my Clear acknowledgment a month ago. The wins have increased and become much more apparent the more I experience life. I have new realizations all the time. MJ

Ethics and Integrity Program (3)

5/28/11 I came back to Idaho for some counseling. Last time I was here, I attended a communication course with my then fiance. We had broken up and I felt like I needed to truly work on myself so that I wouldn't feel inclined to lash out so--in another relationship. With Anita's help, we identified and confronted my "enemy personality." It was in discovering and recognizing "that personality," that can help me in all my relationships. I can recognize that part of me, if it tries to come about again, and I can take charge of it. I was able to move out of my comfort zone and confront "the enemy." This will help me make a fresh new start. I'm very excited to have my new viewpoint--my "true self"--welcomed into my life! Thanks so much. LR

5/7/11 For a few days now there's been something sitting "in my head" just beyond my view. I've been way too tired to pay it much attention, but this morning I realized what it is. There's an aspect of my "enemy personality" that I'd either ignored or was using as a justification. It's this "personality" that is always fighting--fighting my siblings, fighting my spouse, fighting those I work with, fighting my body, fighting anyone who disagreed with me, fighting those who try to help me--fighting life. This "part of me" doesn't approach the game from an up beat, win-win viewpoint. It approaches it from a contentious, "win-lose" viewpoint.
I realize, now, that this isn't me. This isn't how I choose to play the game--any game. I don't have to fight anymore. I can simply be there, play whatever game I choose, realize that if I'm in some game, it's because I chose to be in it, take responsibility for it, and play it to the best of my ability from a win-win viewpoint. The world is not my enemy. It is what I choose to make it. Mary, once again, thank you for what you've done with this incredible technology. Thank you for your help, and thank you for being you. Love, LC

6/3/11 This is what I have realized while doing this "Ethics Program" with Mary Freeman. When I go through the life I have a lot of different things my attention is on. I have day-to-day problems to solve, mistakes to fix, games to play, jobs to do, joys of creation to experience, new things to learn, and an endless list of such items. In some of those areas I am being more productive, in some–less. The lowest level areas require the most immediate attention in order of its urgency and importance. While the operation in ALL of those areas is conducted in an up beat tone, my "analytical mind" is in charge, keeping it under control. In that case, when "alarm system" goes off, which signals that something went out of the desirable state or even is degenerating, that "alarm" attracts my attention to that particular troubled area. The "volume" of the alarm is adequate to the situation and the level of disaster. Analytical mind was capable here to identify the exact area that needed to be addressed and fixed, and I could turn off the alarm with "thank you, I've got it!" and handle it. Let's say that some area of existence or production had been "mentally set" to run automatically and it now gets overwhelmed with too high volume or velocity or too much of the activity of the particles. Because they were not addressed properly, I drop into a negative attitude toward it. For example, I used to handle automatically the food I eat. There were no calories counting or special diets, no extra exercising or even no attention to that area at all. I used to just eat whatever was sitting on the plate in front of me and then feel fine and look great. But with age, the body has changed, as well as its ability to handle the incoming particles (food), which lowered. The same amount and quality of food suddenly became overwhelming for the body to process. That would be a danger. The alarm system goes off to notify me of trouble, but I neglect the alarm and let the body figure out how to readjust and handle the situation. Body goes on automatically doing the same thing and getting more and more overwhelmed and unhealthy. This continues a down trend and then crushes (body gains unwanted weight, loses mobility and health, not mentioning it's looking fat, old and ugly). At that time the analytical mind keeps working on the other problems, that I had considered more urgent and important, (which may be even true). Is the body still functional? OK, that's good enough–I think to myself, totally underestimating the danger. By that time the alarm continues to scream, and at some point the signal it sent out goes out of the "diapason" where the analytical mind can perceive. As if the pitch of the sound was going higher and higher till it becomes an ultra-sound, out of the range of ears perception. It appears that the alarm stopped, that it is all nice and quiet now. But in fact–and this is my realization #1–alarm system is set to run automatically and it never stops. It only goes out of the "sight" or "hearing ability"–perception of the analytical mind. When the alarm is so "loud" and "heavy" that analytical mind can not take it any more, but it continues, then who does receive the alert message? Yes, our little "friend"–simple thinker–"reactive (negative) mind." If somebody is ringing the door bell but the owner is too busy to care to open and the visitor is persisting enough to not leave and if there is an idiot running around inside the "house" that was incapable of reasoning and differentiating, but willing to help all the time, he will eventually open the door. An idiot will get the message and will react, he will start handling the danger with his "workable" tools: a "synthetic personality" that can be used as a solution--a whole spectrum of justifications and similar stuff. What I am trying to say here is that when we do not do things that should be done and our neglect brings around a danger–WE ARE GOING TO BE BYPASSED by "someone else" more responsible or by the little monster at our service. It is either I run the formula or formula is still run over me by someone else. The danger is going to handled--if not by me--then most likely by my reactive mind. And, boy, is "he" going to screw the application!!! You think that an idiot can do well shredding paper–not too difficult task for him. And before you know, he is shredding your valuable correspondence, curtains, table cloth and your dress. Since reactive mind can not differentiate, it can not locate where alarm was coming from. So it "assigns the danger" to all the areas where there were activities at that time. Any "imperfect state" or temporary failure is perceived as the "total failure" and been treated with the same amount of a negative attitude, and labeled as dangerous. I realize now that letting just only one area of responsibility "sink," and not getting it out of there immediately, endangered the whole existence all other areas. That reactive mind is now allowed to reach and to control by catching the ball of dropped responsibility. Here is how we get our "self sabotage" enemy at work–judging, criticizing from within and suggesting the "wonderful" solutions from his arsenal– the reactive (negative) mind. The conclusion is simple. I understand now what I missed and so failed applying it correctly–that is why it "did not work." That is to be alert. ALERT! I understand it now. I look now see it right there at the very beginning: "BE ALERT!" which also is "Listen to your alarm!" I had never truly understood this step before. Mary found me and gave me her hand helping to get up and running. Thank you, Mary, for being alert for me while I got unaware. Thank you for getting the job of being aware done! I am not all the way up yet, but surely moving in the right direction that feels wonderful! :) Love,TB
(Sorry, this was excessively wordy, but to the best of my ability to communicate.)

Come join us at the Life Enhancement Center of Coeur d'Alene.

Ask me for a Client Application. Ask me about places to stay while you are here. Ask me anything!

Much love,
Anita (and Les, Mary, and Frankie, of course)

Life Enhancement Center of Coeur d'Alene
www.LifeEnhance.org
phone (208) 762-7824
cell phone (818) 730-0366

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Scientology