[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - "Make it go right! That is the way!"

"Make it go right! That is the way!"

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 am

"Make it go right! That is the way!"

"These barricades can only hold for so long." -R.E.M.

I will protest the Church of Scientology every month for as long as it takes for it to change.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:30 am

EXSCIENTOLOGY KIDS ORG
ETHICS ORDER #248322342336343
April 1, 2008

Remimeo

HailXxxx79 is now assigned to the ESK RPF for a minimum of 12 years, or until he gets tired of it.

During a trip to his home, he was heard to be humming a song from the album "The Road to Freedom."

He is found to be guilty of the SUPPRESSIVE ACT

IN ANY WAY ALLOWING A SONG FROM ANY PROJECT ENTITLED THE ROAD TO FREEDOM TO CONTINUE TO BE BROUGHT OUT FROM THE OBSCURITY OF THE PAST AND/OR INFILICTING SUCH ON ANYBODY.

HailXxxx79 is directed to start wearing all black and gray, and must study and co-audit 5 hours a day the "Rick Astley" Rundown.

Except for a nominal sleeping period, all other time must be spent delivering caek to members of ESK, none of which he may consume himself.

Signed, this 1st of April, 2008
MASTER BLASTER,
Ethics Officer ESK
Dept of Certifications and Awards

(See Kendra's SP declare to make sense of that departmental structure :p)[/code]
Last edited by Grundy on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:54 am

I second that... the damn song is stuck in my head now too :banghead:

oh, and in case anyone wants more lyrics...
"Make it go right
That is the way
Make it go right
and save the Day!"

And how about "Get on the Road to Freedom"...
Get on the Road to Freedom
Help us free all mankind
Your pain and all your sorrow
is only in your mind!"

And the very worst... anyone who was in the cadet org will remember:

"The Upstat Song"
"We are the upstats
the mighty mighty upstats
Everywhere we go
People want to know
Who we are
So we tell them
We are the upstats
the mighty mighty upstats" on so on

You know it will be weeks before I get these songs out of my head
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:28 am

Sorry guys! These songs are all new to me, so they don't have the years of (deserved) hate built up around them that most of you have...

"Make it go right
That is the way
Make it go right
and save the Day!"

Yeah, that's the part that got stuck in my head...!

And trust me, I usually listen to stuff like The Smiths, Sigur Ros, David Bowie, and Depeche Mode, but, somehow, I sometimes also have a soft spot for bad pop songs... :?

Anyway, I will follow Grundy's Ethics Order to the letter to make amends!

I will protest the Church of Scientology every month for as long as it takes for it to change.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:47 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Arrrgh! 1/2 hour after reading this, I found myself humming that durn song!
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:50 pm

<<

dwest

Clear

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:23 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:47 am

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:47 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:07 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:31 pm

I remember when the album came out. I lived in CL at the time. There was a big event for the release of the album and it was playing CONSTANTLY at Flag for eons afterwards. I also remember my mom, who usually doesn't like pop music, playing it over and over - she even played it first thing in the morning when we woke up for school or course.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:56 pm

That album made my ears bleed... I remember altering the lyrics to some of the songs to be humorous... and was sent to ethics for J&D.

Nothing like fucking around and being busted for it and indoctrinated that "satire" is just as bad as the holocaust...

Sorry... I am edgy today... but that album really does make me want to murder puppies.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

OneLetter

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:34 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:04 am

Next

Return to Off Topic & Humor