[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Are you a gamer?

Are you a gamer?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 am

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:53 pm

OMFG.....that is EXACTLY the elevator I am talking about! AND the exact experience I used to have! I would sit there all by myself and the elevator would open every time I walked towards it, and sometimes would just go up and down for no reason at all...

I remember during the day one time, myself and three other people were heading down to the basement in that elevator. (you remember how slow it was) I was telling one of them about how this elevator was haunted, and at the exact moment I finished saying: "....really is. I hate this fucking elevator" the whole elevator gives a jerk, stopping suddenly, AND THEN REVERSING DIRECTION takes us back up to the floor we had just left.

No, we had not reached the ground floor yet.

We all ran like bats out of hell out the front doors of ASHO and into the street....

I don't care what anyone else says....that shit was Hainted!
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:40 pm

that sounds like an interesting experience
"Oppressione liberare"
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:36 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 am

<<

the58th

Clear

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:48 pm

"Oppressione liberare"
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 pm

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:23 am

There is a rule among gamers older than 22:

If you like being called a fag at least once every 30 seconds by someone at least a decade younger, use xbox live.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:43 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Yeah, I really can't stand playing with the audio on. I find "hooting dickholes" to be accurate. :) I do like watching my honey kicking their asses however.

We never play much anymore, anyway. Too much to do. Plus our wireless antennae is broken and that's $100 right there. *sigh* Guess we've gone and grown up.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:26 am