[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - sarah palin

sarah palin

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:23 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:39 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:05 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Last edited by Iknowtoomuch on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:41 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm

I don't care too much about politics....The government is just as bad as the church these days....That being said, I sincerely hope McCain wins, because if a black guy becomes president.....the entire east bay will dissolve into random muggings, murders, and riots.

and eff you if you say it's racist. I live here. the black community will go apeshit over a damn football game! They don't even care if they win or lose, just another excuse to be violent against other people.

Point proven:

"OAKLAND — The ugliness of Monday night's Oakland Raiders loss to the Denver Broncos at McAfee Coliseum was not limited to the score, as several nasty brawls were reported in the stands and outside the stadium, police said.

One of the most dramatic incidents took place at Gate C before the game had started, police said. Three Oakland police officers were attempting to detain a man who was drunk when another man, who was later discovered to be on parole, walked up and "sucker punched" one of the officers in the face, police said. The man then punched a police sergeant, and others in the crowd began fighting. When it was all over, the sergeant and one of the officers had received significant cuts and bruises on their faces and the third officer suffered a broken finger. They were all treated on the scene.

Oakland police and Alameda County Sheriff's deputies regularly provide back-up security at Raiders games.

One officer, who has worked at numerous Raiders games, said the incidents were not as bad as they could have been considering the game was a Monday Night Football contest against a major rival and the fans were likely upset at the team's performance."

(italics added)

I don;t care who is prez,,,as long as rioting doesn't break out in Oakland....
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

ptsAnnon

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:13 pm

Last edited by ptsAnnon on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 pm

<<

ptsAnnon

EPFer

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:09 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 am

<<

the58th

Clear

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:29 am

"Oppressione liberare"
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am

<<

Quietheart

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 am

Last edited by Quietheart on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

the58th

Clear

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 am

"Oppressione liberare"
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic & Humor