[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Poetry and Writings

Poetry and Writings

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Poetry and Writings

A child unprepared for the world
Thrown into the lions’ den of society
The reality smashing down upon her
Burdened with the weight of the world

Bountiful teardrops fall
Harsh rain upon empty ears
Silently begging to be heard
By those whose hearts are cold as steel

Gone is any pretense of protection
Abandoned without shelter or refuge
Forced to survive
Trapped in the grip of religious elitism

Amy ALK 2008
Amy S. ALK greater so cal area

My way of joking is to tell the truth; it's the funniest joke in the world.
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:30 pm

while the seas crash upon the shores
i waiting in line with the rest
there came a being dressing in night
i looked to the faces around me
all pale as moonlight

the jingles in their hands
the smell of salt and copper
there came a being dressed in night
where the waves crashed ashore

they gave their jingles
head down as they walked upon the bark
there was standing before me
the being dressed in night

i had nothing to give
i looked and saw only pity
the being dressed in night took my sight
now i wander on these shores

never to find peace.
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:16 pm

<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:31 pm

free to let go of old beliefs and patterns

In the beginning, everything is chaotic, unformed. You are the most free you have ever been to let go of old beliefs and patterns. But there is discomfort in your deepest questioning.

I wrote this a few weeks ago: kinda a start on a poem thought string I guess, but I have not completed it yet

old ways of being--are falling away.

new possibilities--new ways of being in the world--are birthing

appreciation for the sacredness of life

Realizing that I am on the edge, living with the unknown, needing to develop skills to propel me forward.

Learing about myself in relation to others in my life.

Potential questions for the journey bubble to the surface like hot lava about to overflow and spill down the cascading sides of my life.

Moving forward gathering my gifts along this journey and reaching out to compassionate souls. The journey continues.

<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 pm

Lines On A Page

"Lines On A Page"

Lines on a page

bold lines, dotted lines
thin lines, thick lines
lines I can't erase

I drew your eyes
your neck and chest
your back I outlined too

a thin brown line to outline your arms
thick line around your waist
down to your thighs

Lines on a Page

Thin lines
lines around your feet and toes
your calves, lines that outline your legs

lines are all I need to remind me
how full my days are with thoughts of you
how tasteful have become my nights

bold lines, smooth lines
thin lines, dotted lines
thick lines, curved lines

Lines on a Page

one smooth line
for each side of your face
your nose a thin line too

I drew the crease that makes your lips
lips that would again one day touch
the ones that form these words I say

a curved line
thin lines, thick lines
dotted lines around my heart

Lines are all I need to remind me of you

Only Lines on a Page

Lines on a page

bold lines, dotted lines
thin lines, thick lines
lines I can't erase

I drew your eyes
your neck and chest
your back I outlined too

a thin brown line to outline your arms
thick line around your waist
down to your thighs

Lines on a Page

Thin lines
lines around your feet and toes
your calves, lines that outline your legs

lines are all I need to remind me
how full my days are with thoughts of you
how tasteful have become my nights

bold lines, smooth lines
thin lines, dotted lines
thick lines, curved lines

Lines on a Page

one smooth line
for each side of your face
your nose a thin line too

I drew the crease that makes your lips
lips that would again one day touch
the ones that form these words I say

a curved line
thin lines, thick lines
dotted lines around my heart

Lines are all I need to remind me of you

Only Lines on a Page

<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:36 pm

A New Journey

A New Journey

I am on a new journey
Venturing out into a whole new world
Excitement stirring deep inside
An emotional volcano bubbling within
Leaving behind old ideas, thoughts and labels
As I grow and change, spreading my wings

God, Goddess, Spirit, Lord, Mother Earth, Father Sky
Sending me Blessings
All revealing myself to me
My inner soil tilled anew
Changing the essence of my soul
Perfectly making room for this new journey
Who am I Now?
{the ever repeating question in my mind}

As I travel onward to new destinations
Old friendships melting away
New friends and fellow travelers find me
My heart is singing a joyous song

I go forward on this new path
With faith, joy, confidence, and ease
All of you who have held me close in this circle of life
Fond memories forever we will share
Knowing you wish me well
As I venture into this new journey
Sending me your blessings
Wishing me happiness
I cherish your gifts and I thank you.
I will love you always.

My heart is singing a joyous song
I am on a new journey.

<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:04 pm

<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:06 pm